My primary goal as a SharePoint Administrator is to satisfy the technical requirements of the company, in terms of delivering efficient SharePoint environments. Including scalable designs, solutions, high availability, as well as managing and administering SharePoint farms.
- About 10 years of experience working with SharePoint technology.
- Worked on requirement gathering from different clients and come up with solution that spans across different Microsoft technologies like MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, Office 365, SharePoint 2013,2016, Windows Server 2012, and SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Good experience in Distributed Farm, Cross Farm and Stretch Farm Architectures.
- Good Hands on Experience on using third Party tools like Doc Ave 4,5,6 Storage Manager, Metalogix Content Matrix, Essentials for Office 365, MetaVis, Metalogix Storage Point for BLOB Storage, Idera Backup and Restore, Net App Snap Manager.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructures like Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fpweb.net, RAC Space, Office 365
- Worked on IIS 6.0/7.0,8.0 SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014 InfoPath 2003/2007/2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, 2013
- Proficient in Planning & Designing Farm topology, Capacity, Security, Enterprise Search, Business Intelligence, Metadata, Taxonomy & ETL solutions.
- Expert understanding of Taxonomy and Governance and end - to-end implementation life-cycle of SharePoint 2013/2010/2016 platform.
- Worked with product installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/ 2010/2013/2016 , Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2.0/3.0 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 with different farms to support 150k users
- Skilled knowledge on SharePoint Work Flow, Web Services, Web Parts, Navigation Control, Content Types, Document Libraries, Lists, Event handlers and Master Pages.
- Experience includes Planning, Gathering and Analyzing requirements, Estimation, Deployment, maintenance, day-to-day management and operations. Expertise in troubleshooting issues.
- Expert understanding of search engines and search concepts . Performed proactive steps to perform tuning and improve search performance and produce more enriched user experience. Engaged with Business and end users to improve search results relevancy and increased adoption of SharePoint.
- Experienced in Nintex forms and workflows.
- Experienced in SharePoint Online.
- Strong experience in migrations using Metalogix Content Matrix.
- Acted as SME in various projects.
- Good understanding of configuration and change management within the corporate environment.
- Experience in developing web parts using web part templates, connection between web parts and web control library templates.
- Extensive use of Site Definition, InfoPath, Workflow, Excel Services, Share Point Designer, Navigation Control, Content Management, Business Intelligence, Search, BDC, BCS.
- Enterprising Exchange Administrator proficient in setup and maintenance of related systems on Microsoft platforms. Experience with all common MS desktop applications related to Exchange. Specialize in server installation monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge of backup and disaster recovery process.
SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016 ; SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365, SharePoint Designer 2013, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Nintex Forms and Workflow, Metalogix Content Matrix and Office 365 Essentials, Sharegate Migration Tool, PowerShell 3.0, Box Migrations, Adobe creative Suite
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Main Point of Contact for the business user’s requirements for SharePoint Online.
- Involved in the migration of SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online.
- Configured the Microsoft Office 365 on the tenant.
- Helped install the Visual SP Help system for SharePoint Online to make the end users adapt to SharePoint.
- Designed Infopath forms for SharePoint 2010 sites.
- Designed Microsoft PowerApps for SharePoint online to replace Infopath.
- Developed Designer workflows and Microsoft Flow based workflows to cater to the needs of the end users.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Currently Leading & Architecting a Cloud Transformation Project moving data over 100TB to O365 from 200 data centers to Office 365 SPO & OneDrive for Business
- Migrations from MOSS 2007 to SP2013, SP2016
- Migration of Lotus Notes DB to SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office365 using Quest Notes Migrator for SharePoint
- Exp in Azure Cloud Services: Azure VM, Azure Storage, Azure SQL
- Use Azure Blob Storage, Migration API’s for high Throughput & Performance
- Experience in Configuring Machine Sizing, Load balancing in Amazon Cloud (AWS), Fpweb.net
- Implemented Azure Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure RMS, Azure AD, Intune
- Implement Advance Threat Protection (ATP) Data Loss Protection (DLP) Document Finger Printing, Rights Management in SPO and Azure Information Protection.
- Install, Configure, Upgrade Nintex Forms, Workflows in SharePoint 2013 for Office 365
- Configure Dynamics 365 Online for Campaign Management & Sales Tracking Process
- Implemented Power BI for Office 365 - acted as a Power BI Admin
Environment: Service Now, Remedy ITIL, IIS 6.0,7.0,8.0, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, 2016, Amazon Web Services, Fpweb.net Hosting, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint Designer 20, Visual Studio 2012, 2014, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012,2014 Windows Server 2012, Dynamics 365, Base Camp, Metalogix Content Matrix for SharePoint, Quest Notes Migrator for SharePoint, Doc Ave 6, Project Server 2010, 2013.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Architect, Design and Configure Large Size Stretch Farms, comprising of 20 + Servers including Load balanced Office Web Apps, 3 Nodes Service Bus Workflow Manager Farms, Provider Hosted Apps Farm with High Availability (HR) & Disaster Recovery (DR) topologies across different datacenters globally.
- Migration from File Share to One Drive for Business, Office 365 and Azure .
- Migrations include WSS to 2013, WSS to Office 365, MOSS 2007 to SP2010,
- Involved in the BC&IT division, where I helped with the SharePoint Remediation from SP2013 to SP2016
- Used PowerShell extensively to create lists, perform CRUD operations, create web applications, site collections, and content organizer rules.
- Worked with end-user to fix their issues while using PowerShell as required.
- Managed the record center site collections, site collections, Site Owner data Validation, Sql Table to SharePoint, removal of deleted user’s mysites, configuring record declaration settings, content types and publishing content types all using powershell.
- Developed Nintex workflows for initiating email alerts to the managers for auditing purposes.
- Designed Microsoft PowerApps for replacing Infopath form in SharePoint Online Lists
- Gathered requirements with stakeholders and end users to devise effective strategy for migration and determine scope of project
- Configure Kerberos Authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Implement SSL and s in SharePoint 2013.
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert in the project.
- Architected the entire SharePoint 2013 Migration Project Plan, coordinated with various Business teams, System Analysts & various department heads for a smooth migration
- Configured MY Site Host, Social Features like NewsFeed, Sites, Skydrive.
- Configured Workflow Manager, Office Web Apps & App Domain Catalogs
- Integrated third party Apps from Market sites into SharePoint.
- Promoted the new Enterprise Features of SharePoint 2013 like Meta Data Navigation, Design Manager, Content Search Web parts, embedded code Snippets Editor.
- Solely Migrated 300 Site Collections (1TB) of data to the new SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Implement ECM, WCM and Business Process Automation in SharePoint 2013.
- Direct Migration of existing MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2013 using Metalogix Content Matrix Migrator for SharePoint.
- Storage Optimization with BLOB externalization using Metalogix Storage Point.
- Migration of Sites with huge Databases on SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 using Database attach method.
- Implemented E-Discovery to search and manage EDiscovery cases
- Install and configure SSRS & Power Pivot for SharePoint 2013.
- Used Cross Site Publishing features for Content Publishing & Authoring.
- Prepared an efficient end user plan to use SharePoint the best possible way and promote Microsoft Best Practices
Environment: Azure, O365 Onedrive Amazon Web Services (AWS) IIS 6.0,7.0,8.0 IE 7.0,8.0 MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010,SharePoint 2013,, SharePoint Designer 2007,2010,2013, Visual Studio 2010Active Directory(AD), SQL Server 2005, 2008,2012 Windows Server 2003/2008,2012, Metalogix Content Matrix for SharePoint 6.1.2, Metalogix Storage point, Idera backup SharePoint Manager 2013
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Administered and Monitored over 4000+ Sites & 3000 + users in SharePoint across the Organization.
- Single Point of Contact for all SharePoint Queries,Issues and Clarifications.
- Facilitated Meetings with Business Teams to discuss various functionalities in SharePoint and its benefits.
- Created Proof of Concept ( POC) for Migration to Office 365
- Participated in Planning, Migration & Testing of Migration to Office 365, SharePoint Cloud 2013.
- Created new site collections, sites, permission levels on SharePoint Online 2013
- Migration of Sites from Moss 2007 to SharePoint Cloud 2013 ( Office 365) via Third Party Tools like Meta Vis & Metalogix Migration Manager.
- Participated in Change Management, Local CAB Meetings for Code deployments and Site Enhancements from Dev to QA to Production Environments.
- Created Custom Data View Web Parts and trouble shoot issues around them.
- Built Custom Reports via SharePoint Audit Logs for various Department Sites across SharePoint.
- Content Organization & Migration on the same version using Doc Ave.
- Performed backup, restore using third party tools like DocAve, Net App Snap Manager and SharePoint Powershell.
- Created a Transition Plan to migrate work to Offshore.
- Built Functional, Technical documentations for SharePoint know how across Confidential and implemented the Best Practices across the Organization.
- Lead a team of 6 SharePoint Consultants involved in building, administration & maintenance of SharePoint Application at Confidential .
Environment: IIS 6.0,7.0,IE 7.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, HTML, DHTML, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio 2008, SharePoint Designer 2007,2010, Info path 2007, 2010, Active Directory(AD), SQL Server 2005, 2008, Windows Server 2003/2008, DocAve5,6, Net App Snap Manager 6.0
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Created a SharePoint (SP) 2010 environment in Dev, Test and Prod. By installing all the required software and involved in the migration of the MOSS 2007 sites into SharePoint 2010.
- Addressed several SharePoint issues related to SharePoint Alerts, user tickets.
- Created maintenance plans, deployment docs for any scheduled production releases or unscheduled events.
- Configured SharePoint 2010 Services such as User Profile service, Access Database Service, Web Analytics Web Service, Excel Calculation Service, etc. within the Farm.
- Troubleshoot issues related with SharePoint content databases, IIS, Application pools etc.
- Configured the Web front-end, Application, Database, Search servers within the farm.
- Created custom List Item Event Handlers to manipulate user data accordingly for several SharePoint 2010 lists.
- Created Timer jobs to send emails with weekly reports of the SharePoint Administrative requests/tickets and their status.
- Performed tasks such as installing hot fixes, back-ups/restores, application deployment, server upgrades, outage support, writing Power Shell scripts etc.