- 9+ years of Expertise in Designing, Developing, Maintaining and Supporting Enterprise level Web Applications / Portals based on Object Oriented Design built on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using ASP.NET, C#.Net, SharePoint Server and SQL Server.
- Complete Software Development Lifecycle experience including requirements gathering, designing, implementing and supporting SharePoint Portal Solutions.
- Experience with OOP and involved in complete agile software development life cycle process.
- Good experience with application software relating to Insurance, Financial, Payroll, pharma in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Expert knowledge of system administration and Windows servers, administering servers, backup operations, and systems monitoring in multiple and complex network server environments
- Supported daily operations on MS Server including monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting, capacity management, provisioning, hardware and software configuration, patching, upgrades and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Proficient in designing and implementing SharePoint Architecture and managing Farm, SSP, site collections and sub - site hierarchies, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM), custom web parts, Event Receivers, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists, document libraries, InfoPath, Workflows, Business Data Catalog (BDC),Business Intelligence (BI), Backup/ restore.
- Experienced in using InfoPath Forms 2010/2007; Custom forms/Views/Dashboards using SPD2010/2007
- Hands-on experience with configuring Claims, PowerShell scripting, ADFS, windows Active Directory, Single Sign-On, SharePoint Designer.
- Experienced in collaboration and intranet, extranet portal technologies (SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007).
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Extensive work in developing win forms, web forms, web controls and user controls in ASP.Net using C#.
- Expertise in developing Web Services and WCF Services, implemented security algorithms.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP
- Experience of working with Third party controls of Telerik Controls.
- Worked on ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, and form-based authentication.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers, cursors, views using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Experience in Configuring, Installing and deployment of SharePoint Server 2007 & 2010 and .Net Web based Applications.
- Expertise in Developing Intranet Collaboration Application, custom Workflow Forms using InfoPath, custom Web Parts, Workflows, Event Handlers, Event Receivers, Content Types, Document Libraries, Timer Jobs and Lists using SharePoint Server 2010.
- In-depth knowledge in designing and developing InfoPath Forms 2007/2010.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint Designer for both workflow and customization in MOSS 2007 and MOSS 2010.
- Worked with Business Connectivity Services (BCS), External Content Type/Lists in SharePoint 2010.
- Worked on Design, Development and Deployment of Site Pages and Application Pages.
- Strong experience in deployment and Managing Production and Web Server.
- Responsible for Capacity planning and sizing for the SharePoint 2010 platform hosting in Clustered environment for High Availability using Hardware load balancer, SQL Cluster, Windows Clustering, VMware.
- Extensive experience in Installation & Configuration of SharePoint Farm from the scratch, Configured Enterprise Search & FAST Search, Performing deployments and farm maintenance.
- Experienced in configuring custom third-party tools in the SharePoint server.
- Experienced in developing search scopes to customize search functionality.
- Investigated and demonstrated for migration to SharePoint 2010/2013 and hands-on migration of a highly customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active Directory trusts.
- Good ability to write technical documentation, conduct presentations.
- Self-motivated, highly committed to responsibilities. Good communication skills and ability to work independently perform well within cross-functional teams.
Primary Skills: .NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server / 2013/2016 / Office 365, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007,2010 & 2016
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.NET
XML Technologies: XML, SOAP, XSL, XPath
Database: SQL Server 20 R2/2012, My SQL
Operating Systems: Windows /XP/Vista/ 2007/2008, 2008 R2 Server
IDE: MS Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008,2010 and 2013
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server and Visual Source Safe 6.0, SVN
Exposure to: AJAX, Crystal Reports, WSDL, CAML, Active Directory, Design Patterns, Work & Excel Macros
Design Tool: Visio 2005 & 2007
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting services, Crystal Reports
Domain Knowledge: Healthcare & Finance Module, Payroll, HR, Pharma
Confidential, Bannockburn, IL
- Installed and configured SharePoint server 2016 in all pre-production and production environments.
- Set up sites and site collection in SharePoint Online/Office 365 and On-prem.
- Developed migration tools to migrate data between on-premise to cloud and vice versa.
- Wrote SPO PowerShell scripts, PNP PS scripts, CSOM scripts to support SharePoint online and on prem.
- Developed an intranet employee portal and integrated it with cloud.
- Developed custom master page for on-prem and cloud/SharePoint online.
- Implemented SharePoint Hybrid Architecture which connects SharePoint on-prem with cloud.
- Created Hybrid search service application which crawls on-prem data in the cloud and vice versa.
- Implemented Hybrid OneDrive.
- Implemented Hybrid User Profile service application.
- Good experience with the agile tools like JIRA and Rally.
- Implemented single sign on for O365 and OnPrem.
- Developed custom web parts, user controls, application pages, sandbox solutions, custom actions, features for the intranet employee portal.
- Developed various client-side web parts in SPFX Framework using react js, Node js.
- Extensively worked on the tools like Yeoman, visual studio code, installed and configured them for client-side development.
- Good experience in PowerApps, azure apps, modern sites, modern pages, responsive design.
- Assigned and maintained user permissions for SharePoint on-prem and online.
- Used jQuery, bootstrap for rich UI representations.
- Created and supported custom workflows for on-prem and cloud.
- Maintained the servers’ health, ran the upgrades, installed CUs for SharePoint 2016.
- Installed workflow manager components to support SharePoint 2013 workflows for on-prem.
- Installed SQL server for SharePoint 2016.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts to manage SharePoint services, storage allocations.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Installed and configured SharePoint server 2013 in all pre-production and production environments.
- Installed and configured Jenkins (an automated tool for deployments).
- Migrated SharePoint from 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Installed and Ran upgrades for newsgator components in all environments.
- Resolved all sorts of issues occurred during the upgrade process from for newsgator and SharePoint.
- Wrote console apps and PowerShell scripts to support daily routine and to resolve complex issues.
- Configured search center, created content sources, enabled crawling and maintained enterprise search.
- Good experience with the agile tools like JIRA and Rally.
- Daily review of windows event logs, SharePoint logs for high-priority issues.
- Monitored and maintained all environments.
- Created, published and consumed different types of service applications.
- Configured Best Bets.
- Resolved issues for the development team.
- Involved in developing applications for team allconnect.
- Modified search display templates as per the business need.
- Created Nintex workflows and forms.
- Developed and deployed BDC model to pull the data from external data bases.
- Developed user controls, visual web parts for various functionalities.
- Created and modified master pages to provide new functionalities.
- Created new page layouts and deployed.
- Created various application pages to support daily routine.
- Created SharePoint timer jobs.
- Used Bootstrap to provide user-friendly and rich UI functionalities.
- Implemented Caching techniques at web part, page, and at application level to improve the performance.
- Created different type of workflows for publishing pages approval.
- Created many PowerShell scripts for administrative purposes.
- Created web apps, site collections, sub sites.
- Backup of site collections, content databases.
- Restoring site collections, content databases.
- Review of overall server architecture based on current usage.
- Review, exercise disaster recovery plan.
- Installed, configured and maintained SharePoint DR servers.
- Resolved end user issues and lead OPS team.
- Conducted POC on office 365.
- Implemented and documented best practices for search, taxonomies, security configurations.
- Worked in agile methodology and familiar with software’s like JIRA, service now.
- Worked on TFS, GitHub and integrated TFS, GitHub with Jenkins for deployments.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Sr. SharePoint Migration Engineer/Administrator
- Involved in strategic plan and architectural design for migrating data from Documentum to SharePoint using a tool called Xybion.
- Installed and configured SharePoint 2013 on a single server farm and on a Medium level farm.
- Fixed the critical issues on existing SharePoint 2010 development, sand and stage environments and Documented SharePoint configuration and architecture.
- Worked on Visual studio Ultimate 2013 to check the performance issues and some bug fixes for load testing on the websites when we expect an increased user load.
- Worked with other Developers Staff to monitor and tune the performance of SharePoint Servers as needed.
- Hands-on migration of a highly customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active Directory trusts, SharePoint security, forms-based authentication, custom workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, security, managed metadata, service applications, features, event receivers, .dll and .wsp files
- Involved in planning the internal and external farm Topology with all aspects like Capacity planning, Architectural decisions, network planning, Database design and licensing.
- Collaborated with Infrastructure and DBA groups on backup/recovery operations and disaster recovery testing.
- Collaborated with Infrastructure and DBA groups on data integration from multiple systems.
- Applied service packs, hot fixes, and 3rd party patches for production, QA and development environments.
- Addressed the technical questions/needs of management, technical staff and SharePoint end-user community in a timely and professional manner.
- Customized API’s of Xybion to support data import into SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Created SP Timer jobs for data migration process.
- Developed and maintained scripts for creating managed properties and crawl properties for the business.
- Created and published various kinds of content types for the business.
- Designed, developed a complete custom advanced search application across the farm for multiple businesses using Telerik controls(KQL).
- Created different kinds of workflows on various lists, document libraries.
- Created and customized InfoPath forms for the search and other existing applications.
- Developed a highly efficient and complete Document processing decomposer system for the businesses Payroll, Acquisition, Pension using SharePoint and jQuery, AJAX.
- Created various custom actions for ribbon tool bar functionalities.
- Created CAML queries across multiple applications.
- Customized XML and XSLT web parts for search service applications.
- Developed BCS lists to show the data from external databases such as Oracle, SQL Server.
- Developed a windows Migration tool to migrate large set of documents using client object model.
- Involved in code deployment process for the environments such as Integration, staging, production servers.
- Proposed new architectural ways in avoiding existing issues in the existing applications.
Technologies Used: SharePoint 2010, 2013,Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS Reports, Windows 2008 Server, Team Foundation Server(TFS), SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Info path, Web Services, Active Directory, ASP.NET, HTML, Java script, CSS, jQuery.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Involved in strategic plan and architectural design for Standard Framework platform with SharePoint and Sandbox solution.
- Design strategy to integrate Client Data Managers with Feed cap UI and SharePoint sites.
- Created document libraries to store different client data feed documents, managed item level and library level permissions.
- Designed and developed custom workflows on document libraries according to the SDF for the client data feed approvals.
- Developed BCS lists to support the SDF For client data.
- Designed and developed info path forms and implemented field level validations.
- Configured and developed share point designer workflows for sending E-Mails to support notification process.
- Created team sites and blog sites to support discussion forums in regard to the client data feeds.
- Managed permissions for sites and site collections. Manage documents with the new callout feature share point 2013.
- Involved in the integration of SSRS services with SharePoint.
- All Document Management features e.g. Versioning, Expiration are used extensively.
- Developed Visual studio web parts and used Telerik controls to give rich set of functionalities.
- Involved in testing the data feed and implementing logics for all the client feed details, for this we have implemented some dynamic stored procedures and including this procedure in particular step where we need to run.
- Involved in mapping the source files to different destination tables based on the line of businesses.
- Design and development of a Master package, a base package which will call the steps required for the execution of each feed. Developed SSIS Packages, written stored procedures for CDF Prototype.
- Worked on setting up necessary content types, site columns and other SharePoint configuration changes as required in setting up the team collaboration repositories. Daily support & maintenance of Portals.
- Deployment and maintenance strategy for migrating clients from existing Data Junction based ETL to new platform about 200+ clients with from five line of business.
Technologies Used: SharePoint 2010, 2013,Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS Reports, Windows 2008 Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Info path, Web Services, Active Directory, ASP.NET, HTML, Java script, CSS, jQuery.
- Developed, tested and implemented Portal on Full Life cycle from Business requirements to UAT.
- Developed web parts using Telerik controls like Telerik grid.
- Developed workflows like sequential and state machine for the timesheet and invoice approval process.
- Implemented notification process in the entire portal development.
- Developed info path forms with validations for feeding the data into the system.
- Developed stored procedures and views for complex and fast retrieval of data from database.
- Modified the web pages using share point designer to give good look.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Implemented WCF and Web services for the mobile application for AS.
- Implemented encryption algorithms in WCF Services for mobile apps to support AS.
- Worked with advanced task actions like start approval process, list actions like create list item, update list item and a number of other designer workflow core actions.
- Review of each and every SharePoint content page and repositories like libraries and lists to ensure they are consistent as per the business requirements and with each other to ensure consistent look and feel throughout the site.
- Worked on setting up repositories like Accounting System Documents, Accounting System Project deliverables, Accounting System Project Issues and Accounting System Project Risks.
- Worked on setting up document based custom content types that contains the metadata associated with the various repositories. Developed SSRS reports and integrated into the SharePoint.
- Worked on SharePoint designer 2010 custom notification workflows to enable Accounting team members to send notifications for actions items related to project documents/deliverables.
- Worked on setting up necessary content types, site columns, jQuery and other SharePoint configuration changes as required in setting up the team collaboration repositories.
- Moved Site Collections from Farm to farm, and into their own Content Databases.
- Involved in SQL Backup plan and maintenance plans creations.
Technologies Used: SharePoint 2010,Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server 2008, SSRS reports, Windows 2008 Server, Team Foundation Server(TFS), SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Info path.