To obtain a position in the field of information technology with an emphasis on technology integration.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/97/2000/ME/XP/8/10, Vista, Windows 7, Window Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2014, Mac OS X, UNIX
Software Applications: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, O365(MS Form, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, One Drive, Sway, Power BI, Delve, MS Teams, Planner, Stream), SharePoint Online 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint Server 2007/ 2010/2013/2016 (Foundation, Enterprise, Standard), SharePoint CRM, SharePoint LMS, SharePoint Designer ( 2007/2010/2013 ), Nintex, InfoPath, BrightWork, PmPoint, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook), Lotus Note, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Remedy, TSYS, Lexis Nexis, Visio, VMWare, Azure, JBuilder, Apache, Front Page, Flash, SSRS, Active Directory, IIS, Power Shell, Service Now, MS Dynamic CRM 2015/2016
Databases: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, Oracle
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, VoIP, DNS, Load Balancing
Senior SharePoint Consultant
- Prepare SharePoint best practice manuals, SOP's, Knowledge base documentations for user, power users and other developers.
- Provide Office 365 (O365) administration and SharePoint OOB solution development services to clients
- Collaborated with the project manager and team leader to deliver client requirements and meet deadlines
- Manage security and user permissions using Azure connect, Azure B2B, local Active Directory, and online authentication methods
- Manage site usage, technical issues, and day - to-day activities to all SharePoint sites according to the client's requirements, and per governance plan.
- Create and optimize business processes in SharePoint using O365 apps such as MS Flow, MS Form, Power Apps, Power BI Stream, Yammer, One Drive, MS Teams, Sway, and Planner.
- Conduct in-depth technical training and transfer of knowledge sessions to Support Engineers
- Plan and execute migration from SharePoint Server 2013 to SharePoint Online by using third party solutions such as Sharegate
Partner /Lead SharePoint Consultant
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of SharePoint solutions
- Plan and execute migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 both on-prem and online by using third party solutions
- Lead SharePoint team and provide senior level expertise during client platform architectural sessions.
- Build, administer and maintain SharePoint 2013/2016 development, staging, and production servers
- Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions
- Convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Manage multi-disciplined technical teams and resolving any conflicting priorities.
- Develop business plans and preparing comprehensive business reports.
- Improving margins and maintaining a high quality service to clients.
- Reviewing, refining and developing the strategy and direction of the company.
- Building client relationships that result in revenue and profitability growth.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead SharePoint Consultant
- Lead a team of 3 offshore resources to ensure quality and on-time delivery of client projects
- Completed designing of workflows and participated in development for few complex OOB and custom workflows in SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013.
- Architected and designed client SharePoint portal
- Design system around SharePoint Enterprise Document Management & Web Content Management.
- Design and implement Site Columns (General columns, metadata), Content type, content type binding, Content type with information management policy/Document templates.
- Develop prototype and wire frames around solution (mapping OOB features to the requirement).
- Install and Configure SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 in servers as needed.
- Provide technical support and resolve escalated tickets as needed for client’s SharePoint environment.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead SharePoint Consultant
- Responsible for ensuring that the Office O365 SharePoint 2010 environment functions properly.
- Provided in house consultation on SharePoint custom implementations by defining business and technical requirements
- Provided level IV technical support to resolve incident tickets relating to the SharePoint Platform
- Worked on SharePoint related projects as identified by the stakeholders and business owners
- Managed SharePoint Active Directory group for support and service team
- Created custom forms and workflows for site enhancement using InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
- Lead regression-testing session for web solution deployments.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead SharePoint Administrator/Technical Business Analyst
- Plan migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013, including governance, system architecture, information architecture, and migration strategy
- Set directions and mentor SharePoint Development team
- Installed, configured and maintained SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 Farms for large, medium, and small scale clients
- Interacted with head of multiple divisions to gather requirements for technical documentation creation and lead user meetings to support clients using Agile Methodology.
- Worked extensively with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, create and manage web applications, site collections and optimizations.
- Created sites, webparts, lists and documents libraries for various clients and assigned permission level according to requirements.
- Modified SharePoint UI by creating and updating master pages, page layout, and CSS in SharePoint Designer.
- Created custom forms using InfoPath Designer and custom workflows using Visual Studio and SharePoint designer.
- Installed and configured Third-Party solutions on client SharePoint Farm as required.
- Provisioned SharePoint development labs in VMWare.
- Configured SSRS Report in both SharePoint Integrated mode and Native mode.
- Created web services using ASP.Net and SOAP for SharePoint integration to other applications and sites.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Production Support Analyst
- Served as a single point of contact and provide full research and resolution of escalated issues from multiple sources including both internal and external clients while thoroughly documenting all cases in the provided system.
- Derived data from MS SQL using ADO.Net DB Application
- Engaged in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of the internal SharePoint 2007/2010 Farms
- Conducted data analysis as required to assist production teams with decision-making and/or trouble-shooting. This includes writing/running SQL queries and using tools such as Excel and Access to identify data inconsistencies, trends, etc
- Provided support to work stream test coordinators as necessary for new interface development. Test all changes to production interfaces prior to implementation.
- Accountable for the development, maintenance, and execution of the production of meter order packets.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
IT Application/Web Analyst
- Developed functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Identified client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Created database model using Microsoft Visio.
- Used SQL queries to select and enter codes to monitor database performance and to create production database.
- Integrated text, imagery and audio for various on line publications using Flash, HTML, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Tested programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications using SQL queries, JAVA, and HTML.
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
Application Analyst/Team Lead
- Prepared audit scopes, reported findings, and presented recommendations for improving operations and applications.
- Served as mentor in computer labs, training new hires on how to use the company’s software applications.
- Supported all components of the WSS 3.0SharePoint 2007 Farms including system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup and restore, performance analysis, and issue resolution.
- Provided emergency technical support for over 900 users within the call center.
- Worked with virtual global team during and off business hours to ensure software releases are successful.
- Managed team to meet and exceeded all performance goals.
Confidential, Austell, GA
IT Application Specialist
- Operated as service point-of-contact for help-desk, helping to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve approximately 8 tickets per day using Remedy ticketing system.
- Assisted in programming operating system from Windows 2000 to XP for 35 workstations.
- Provided daily technical support for e-mail, network, connectivity, telecommunications, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance. Set up computers and install software.