- Around 8+ years of experience in administering, developing and implementing various applications using various Microsoft technologies (SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Moss 2007, Online/Office 365, .Net).
- Expertise in Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes planning, Requirements gathering, Analysis, Implementation, Testing, deploying, evaluation and maintenance of database - driven, internet, intranet, client-server, and Object-Oriented applications.
- Experience in developing applications based on Microsoft InfoPath Forms, OOB Web parts, custom web parts, Web Services, Work Flows, Master Pages, and Content Pages using SharePoint Server, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and Business Data Connectivity Service.
- Experience in developing applications based on Event Handlers, CAML Query, Excel Services, and Enterprise Search Services using SharePoint Server, SharePoint Designer, and CAML Query Builder.
- Extensively worked on installing SharePoint on multiple servers and migration from SharePoint Server .
- Experience with SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services Web Part/Tool part Development, Site Customization, Custom Publishing Solutions and Custom Content Management Solutions.
- Experience in developing Internet, Intranet, Client Server applications and Team Foundation Services (TFS), Microsoft PowerShell using Microsoft Development Tools.
- Experience in developing Web Applications and Software using Web Services using .NET Remoting, WCF/WPF, ADO.NET, LINQ, and SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2010.
- Experience in working on OOB Web parts, Bamboo Web parts and experience in working on Nintex workflows, AJAX Web parts, XML Web parts.
- Expertise in designing and publishing the forms using InfoPath 2013/2010. Managed and upload form templates, configure content deployment paths and jobs.
- Developing Site Collection, Sites, Site Templates, Custom Site Definitions, List Definitions, Document Libraries and Lists, Custom Content Types, Features, using SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and SQL Server.
- Core development experience in Custom and SharePoint Object Model based application.
- Specialized in Document Management System and Content Management System.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, customizing, supporting, upgrading and migrating SharePoint solutions.
- Experience in developing Complex Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers and Cursors using SQL Server 2008/2012 and Oracle 9i/10g/11
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
Languages: C, C++, XML, jQuery, SQL, PowerShell, .NET, C#, Vb.Net
Portal Server: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, 2016, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013, MS InfoPath 2010/2007/2003, Excel Services, MS Project 2007/10, Office 365, Nintex, Microsoft Azure
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
MS Framework: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0
Designing Tools: Visual Studio (2008/2010/2012/2015 ), Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sr. SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Headed the Installation, Configuration and Deployment of SharePoint 2016 server farm on premises on Windows Server 2016 using SQL Server 2016.
- Customized Out of the Box Web parts and created custom Apps in SharePoint 2016 for multiple applications.
- Developed Windows task scheduler jobs using CSOM (client-side object model) in SharePoint 2016.
- Integrated SharePoint lists and documents with Microsoft Office features such as Outlook, InfoPath and Excel.
- Customized SharePoint sites, created Web parts, master pages, page layouts, site definitions, content types, workflows, wikis, and list templates with SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visual Studio 2015.
- Created SharePoint Provider Hosted Apps using ASP.Net and C#, Remote Event Receivers, Customized Search of SharePoint lists databased on Client requirements using JSOM, CSOM and REST services.
- SharePoint 2016 workflow development using SharePoint designer 2013 and support the same for the customers.
- Created Custom Web parts in Visual Studio using C#.
- Updated InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows that were migrated to SharePoint 2016.
- Used Central Administration Operations and Application Management tasks such as backup and restores, uploading form templates, managing data connection files, and creating site collections.
- Customized Office 365 Team Sites Out of the Box functionality to reflect the company BI architecture.
- Used CAML (Collaborative Application Markup Language) to display information from different site collections and other lists.
- Enforced site level security and implemented security principals, SharePoint groups and users and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions.
- Extensively used Event Handlers for Document Library and Lists when the new item was added.
- Worked with Office SharePoint Server 2016 Excel Services to enable the interaction of the end users with spreadsheets through a Web browser.
- Experience with the Deploying Nintex Workflow to Multiple Lists with PowerShell and Nintex Web Service.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MYSQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2016, Office/Online 365, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, MS Office, MS Visio, Visual Studio .Net, Nintex WorkFlow, TFS, Active Directory, PowerShell, C#.Net, CSOM, JSOM.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Cumming, GA
- Worked on SharePoint 2013 platform and involved in designing, developing, testing and production.
- Created a Web API for purpose of pulling Employee information from the SQL database using C#, Java Script, which populates the required columns of employee information by entering the Employee ID.
- Designed and implemented Forms portal based on SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow Tools.
- Developed workflows using the new SharePoint 2013 Designer, Workflow Engine and Workflow Manager.
- Worked on creating Master Pages, Page layouts using SharePoint 2013 and customize them using SharePoint Designer and CSS scripting language.
- Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Type for various departments.
- Developed and modified Sites and Subsites within the site collections and created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2013 site.
- Created Subsite/Portal for reports/dashboards in SharePoint where the user will be able to get some summary sales results/KPI’s/etc.
- Managed SharePoint Security by implementing unique permission level, created group permission, and assigning permission level.
- Customized the Master Pages, Page Layouts, Web parts and themes using CSS.
- Created, customized, and updated OOTB and custom lists, document libraries, sites, web parts, site templates, and content types.
- Performed setting up of Office 365 online based solution including migration of content from existing SharePoint online custom workflow and reporting capabilities.
- Customized Office 365 Team Sites Out of the Box (OOB) functionality (custom list, libraries, content types, etc.) to reflect the company business information architecture.
- Created Wireframes and Mockups for Intranet Homepage and Departmental pages using Microsoft Visio 2013 and Expression design 2015.
- Created and developed SharePoint 2013 workflows to automate the approval and denial process.
- Created a weekly reminder workflow that would send notification to the assigned group automatically using SharePoint Designer 2013.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, Active Directory, PowerShell, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio .Net, C#.Net, SharePoint Server 2013, InfoPath 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, Nintex WorkFlow, MS Office, TFS, Online/Office 365, MS Project, CSOM, JSOM.
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Confidential, Plano Texas, TX
- Involved in Upgrade of SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013, Requirement Gathering, analysis, design document, coding, bug fixing and release.
- Extensively used SP Services for calling SharePoint Web Services and worked on timer jobs.
- Implemented custom web parts and deployed as Features to the site using C#.Net and SharePoint Object Model to integrate content management into Portal Sites.
- Successful Deployment of solutions in staging and production environment and also supported in fixing the production environment issues.
- Used SharePoint Designer for customizing Master Pages for Branding requirement.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Developed Event receivers for custom list items and Feature receivers in Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Played critical role in SharePoint infrastructure team. My responsibilities including day-day support activities for SharePoint environment as well as support new tools and applications developed by developers.
- Using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, created end to end solutions on top of SharePoint using functionality such as the Data View web part, Workflow designer, manipulating web part zones, creating page layouts, using the built-in reports.
- Developed CAML queries for populating page controls which include dropdown, list boxes etc.
- Performed testing and created documentation for various components developed and experienced with search API.
- Created InfoPath 2010/2013 forms and published it in to SharePoint Forms Library
- Created custom forms and custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Worked extensively with SP 2013 out of the box functionality which includes creating of Apps for content management.
- Supported Intranet web applications and sites for collaboration and records management.
- Installed and Configured Nintex Workflow designer tool and integrated with the SharePoint portal.
- Worked on Document Management, Manage Metadata Services, Content Types, Views, web parts and workflows and Permissions.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012/2014, SharePoint 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Nintex Work Flow, Visual Studio .Net, MS Visio, Active Directory, PowerShell, MS Office, MS Project, TFS, C#.Net.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Managed SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights, managed database connections.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections, and all associated databases and services
- Cross site publishing to create SharePoint sites that display search-driven content on Internet, intranet, and extranet sites.
- Monitor the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure performance and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Worked on SharePoint 2010 Web Application and Site Collection level.
- Interact with business users to help optimize their existing SharePoint sites.
- Experience working on responsiveness of page using Bootstrap template.
- Developed PowerShell Scripting for various tasks.
- Customized Out-Of-Box Web parts and Created Custom Web parts in SharePoint 2010 for multiple applications, good experience on search configurations.
- Experience working on integration of Team Foundation Server (TFS) with SharePoint Products.
- Provided day-to-day support administration and support for existing SharePoint portal solution.
- Created and modified SharePoint sites, InfoPath forms for business users, and workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Good experience working on SharePoint Nintex workflows to automate the process.
- Installation, configuration and maintaining SharePoint Server on a farm.
- Developed and managed web content, customizations, forms, and custom workflows in SharePoint 2010.
- Developed a workflow using SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010 to automate common business activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking and signature collection etc.
- Involved in investigation, demos and development for SharePoint 2013 including List, Library, workflow in SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013 web/Client publishing and Visual Studio 2012.
- Manage the deployment of applications; including performance testing, quality testing and development/production support.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2010/2012, SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Active Directory, PowerShell, Nintex WorkFlow, C#.Net, MS Visio, Visual Studio, MS Office, MS Project, TFS.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Worked extensively on server reports, managing errors, logging, web applications, and optimizations.
- Created separate calendar lists like out of office and vacations which are linked with basic notification workflows so that a group notification is sent out to the entire team when an out of office or vacation request is submitted by a team member.
- Involved in developing, design and implementing the application.
- Application was developed using ASP.NET and VB.NET as front end and SQL server 2010 as backend database.
- Used ASP.NET validation controls for client-side validation.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server 2010.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures for data manipulations in SQL Server 2010
- Involved in the development of Change Requests and fixing of issues/defects.
- Involved in the Requirement Analysis for different change requests.
- Extensively used PowerShell Scripting to Modify List Items, Manage Content Database, Etc.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2010, MYSQL, ASP.Net, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures, PowerShell, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project.