- 11 + years of experience in IT, which includes more than of experience as SharePoint developer in designing and implementing solutions in SharePoint 2010/2007/2003.
- Solid working experience on installation, configuration, migration, development and deployment of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0 (WSS), Windows SharePoint Federation 2010, MOSS 2010/2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) and experience in developing and deploying portals using SharePoint 2010/2007/2003.
- Good hands on experience in developing Timer jobs, Audiences, User Control and Web Control, Web Service, Wiki Sites, RSS Feeds, Blogs using SharePoint 2010/2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2010/2008, and SQL Server 2008/2005. Strong in developing Site Collection, Sites, Site Templates, Custom Site Definitions, List Definitions, Document Libraries and Lists, Custom Content Types, Features, using SharePoint 2010/2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2010/2008, and SQL Server 2008/2005
- Experience in developing Internet, Intranet, Client Server applications and Team Foundation Services (TFS), Microsoft PowerShell using Microsoft Development Tools
- Experience in developing Web Applications and Software using Web Services using .NET - Remoting, WCF/WPF/WWF, ADO.NET, LINQ, and SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 10g /9i, Data Control, ODBC, and JDBC with relational database
- Experience in working on Out of Box Web parts, Bamboo Web parts and experience in working on Nintex workflows, AJAX Web parts, XML Web parts
- Experience in working on security modules like Authentication/Authorization using MOSS 2010/2007 and ASP.NET
- Experience in working on programming with SQL/PLSQL, TSQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience in working with Business Data Analysis, Design, Modelling and Implementation on major Database Services like RDBMS
- Extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence Concepts in MOSS 2010/2007, SQL Services and Oracle 10g/9i
- Experience in developing System Analysis Design, document management, record management and Implementation of major applications including Web Server/ Client Server, application development using MOSS 2010/2007, Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, and VB.NET
- Dedicated solution driven developer, quick starter and strong in solving complex problems under the limits
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. SharePoint .Net developer
- Responsible for delivering business solutions, participating on architecture initiatives and administration of the Enterprise SharePoint environment.
- Administering SharePoint front end web servers and Application servers on daily basis.
- Developed SharePoint lists, libraries, forms, templates, workflows and applications.
- Designed, installed and configured SharePoint Server farm for SharePoint Server Enterprise 2016.
- Utilized out-of-the box SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online 365 features, integrated BI opportunities for comprehensive reporting and metrics, incorporating SharePoint Web Services.
- Developed custom InfoPath forms with SQL database connectivity and code behind validations.
- Provided post production support for newly implemented SharePoint Portal Sites.
- Designed Master Pages and page layouts using SharePoint Designer 2013 to maintain consistent look and feel across the pages as per the business requirements.
- Created Nintex forms and workflows for SharePoint 2016 Policy Search Application.
- Maintained central knowledge repository containing reference documents and configured the document ID service and metadata management service.
- Migrated data from SharePoint on premise 2013 to Office 365 using Doc Ave tool.
- Developed custom workflows and forms using Nintex Workflows, SharePoint designer 2013/2016, InfoPath designer 2013/2016.
- Created new multiple custom Page Layouts according to the requirements for the new intranet portal in SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Established and implemented permissions' hierarchy within the site to various lists, programs and document libraries.
- Created external content type and external list using BCS with OData Protocol establishing queries and connections with the database.
- Performed migration using Sharegate from on premise and resolving exceptions after migration.
- Customized Office 365 Team Sites Out of the Box (OOB) functionality to reflect the company business information architecture.
- Developed custom web parts using Visual Studio 2016 to accommodate for employee interaction.
- Developed custom event Receivers using Visual Studio 2016 to trigger custom workflows on anonymous submission of survey.
- Developed Workflows for Form Libraries and lists by using SharePoint designer2013 to provide a flow of approval process in the organization.
- Designed and deployed asynchronous ASP.Net AJAX based SharePoint web parts using WSS object model along with .Net Framework 3.5.
- Automate business processes using SharePoint Designer Workflows and Nintex Workflows.
- Developed PowerShell and CSOM scripts to modify SharePoint site based on the custom solution.
- Utilized Central Administration site to manage corporate server farm and created/extended web applications to isolate SharePoint sites.
- Developed custom web parts using Visual Studio 2016 to accommodate for employee interaction.
- Primarily responsible for migrating SharePoint 2010 environment to SharePoint 2016 on premise environment using Metalogix Content Matrix.
- Implementing SharePoint designer workflows with Visual Studio 2010 Including: .NET, ASP.NET, and C#.
- Implemented custom workflows for forms using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Administered and maintained SharePoint farm using Central Administration and PowerShell.
- Implemented search services with custom scopes and an elaborate search page using ASP.NET controls to cater to the needs of a large audience looking for products.
- Provided extensive support for the production site users, and work on Issues and Customizations as required.
- Involved in post-production support including training end users on the SharePoint site.
Environment: Agile/SRCUM, MY SQL, SQL Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2016, InfoPath 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, PowerShell, BI, Nintex Work Flow, SharePointOnline/Office 365, Visual Studio, Active Directory, CAML, LINQ, ASP.NET, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, TFS.
Confidential - Norwood, MA
Sr. SharePoint developer/Administrator
- Responsible for the day-to-day SharePoint administration and operational support.
- Worked as SharePoint Admin for giving permissions to send invitations for the groups and also manage the SharePoint central administration.
- Designed custom page layouts for site pages using SharePoint designer, customized the portal UI to create new look and feel for the departmental site using SharePoint designer.
- Extensively Developed Complex Microsoft InfoPath forms to create project tracking tools and report based tools at different program levels.
- Created sites for Microprocessors department use, redesigned site look and feel, navigation depending upon the requirements related to different project types and provided support.
- Developed Nintex workflow in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 On-Prim version
- The InfoPath form templates are dynamic based on the data entry by the stakeholders and collects data at different levels of the project.
- Create custom multistep forms using InfoPath Designer and Nintex Forms with SharePoint Designer workflows and Nintex Workflows.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint designer workflows in 2010, 2013 and SharePointOnline versions
- Developed custom workflows using SharePoint designer to notify/approvals/feedback with the teams associated with the project hierarchy. And these workflows will be triggered through the data entry into the InfoPath form at different levels.
- Created SharePoint Lists and Libraries through Power Shell script.
- Created document center for users through central administration.
- Created Data View Web Parts to display reporting views from one site to another site.
- Used excel services to filter and display the metadata collected in project tracker tools in dashboards.
- Extensively used Out Of the Box web parts like Content editor web parts, business data web parts, query string web parts, filter and search web parts to customize the webpages data layouts.
- Used Metalogix, third party tool for migrating site collections and gave support.
- Built and maintained business process automation using K2 smart forms and K2 workflows.
- Created custom search scope and refiners and also added yammer feeds into SharePoint online environment
- Set up security at different levels in the SharePoint sites using the SharePoint groups and Active Directory groups.
- Created library's and Views for the InfoPath form to be published and to manage metadata generated from InfoPath promoted columns.
- Worked on Disaster Recovery Plans in SharePoint 2013/2010/MOSS 2007 also worked with Metalogix to move SharePoint data between servers.
- Developed individual sites (Release Records) based on Project releases and customized content types depending on the requirements.
- Worked on membership provider to enable forms authentication and integrated ASP.NET pages by creating virtual directories on IIS.
- Created custom site templates with custom content types applicable to multiple releases, trained users to create and manage their own sites using these templates.
- Migrated sites from Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Implemented SSO (SAML Authentication).
Confidential - Mclean, VA
- Developed Site collections, configured department sites and sub sites, List Definition, deployed them as XML Features
- Developed Master Pages/Content Pages, Custom Web Parts, Event Handlers, Timer Jobs, List Features, Web Services, Document Libraries, Alerts Web parts
- Worked on customizing and deploying Site Collections in SharePoint using SharePoint Designer
- Developed InfoPath forms and Enterprise Search Services to automate employee requests. Forms have managed code which made use of SharePoint 2010 web services
- Developed BDC web parts for creating Business Intelligence Dashboards using Excel Services
- Used Key Performance Indicators Web Part (KPI) using Excel services
- Developed Reports using SQL Servers Reporting Services, BDS web parts and showing them on Dashboard
- Used Performance Point Services for developing KPI’s, dashboard information, reports, scorecards regarding business solutions and decisions
- Updating users/groups from Active Directory, personalized sites in the site collection and provide security as well as rights management to the users of the enterprise
- Migrated existing SharePoint 2003 environment to MOSS 2007 according to the plan created using the Gradual Migration method
- Worked on preparing the backups before updating the portal through Gradual Migration method
- Installed all pre-requisites of MOSS 2007 before performing up-gradation
- Created backup of Site Collections, Content Types and Content Database by using STSADM commands to be deployed in MOSS 2007
- Installed, configured and implemented a MOSS farm
- Worked on deploying and managing an enterprise-wide document/content management system.
- Worked on using and managing SharePoint services including deployment and configuration of both servers and sites, creating and managing web applications, site collections, and workflows; enterprise content management, integration with custom applications, and managing content of the enterprise..
- Worked to setup MOSS environment to use multiple authentication models which allows users of the company to authenticate using Active Directory
- Worked on managing, deploying and maintenance of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 infrastructure
- Worked on designing and implementation of a disaster recovery plan with the use of STSADM backup, SQL Server backup and file system backup for MOSS 2007 environment
- Worked on developing and facilitating procedures and documentation for supported automation product
- Worked on creating Document Libraries, List Features, Site Features, Site Templates, their version control, Content Types, Lists, Views, Announcements, and Tasks
- Worked on developing Event Handlers and Timer Jobs for events occur inside the enterprise
- Worked on designing, development and deployment of InfoPath Forms as request forms for users and publishing these forms to SharePoint Forms Library
- Worked on managing the Home and Central Administration for managing server services, report services and web applications
- Developed Site collections, Sites and Sub Sites for different departments, List Definition, and deployed them as XML Features
- Configured security and site permissions using SharePoint groups and Audiences
- Developed and deployed Custom Web parts to SharePoint 2007 using C# .NET and Visual Studio 2008
- Worked on third party web parts for making the Site Collection, Sites and Sub Sites more manageable, and user friendly with using Cascading Style Sheet (CCS), to make the site more attractive and easy to use
- Worked on creating the Wiki Sites, RSS feeds and web parts for daily news for the use of internal enterprise employees
- Worked on SSP (Shared Service Provider) for User profile Management, managing user permissions and roles, defining search scope, and customizing the search features
- Worked on developing workflows which can manage the triggering events for the proper management of events occur inside the enterprise
- Developed Excel forms for reporting service using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Worked on .NET web based technologies, .NET custom controls and user controls and deployed them to SharePoint 2007
- Created Workflows for managing and maintaining the events regarding financial data flow from company, using SharePoint Designer 2007
- Created Workflows that controls the collection process and manage the data flow from company to users, using SharePoint Designer 2007
- Created business reports using SSAS, SSRS, BDC
- Defined required XML, XSD to store the metadata of the compliance policies. Wrote XSLT scripts to consume/customize XML data available from ADO.NET
- Developed Web Services for obtaining feature services like lists, documents, images in web portal.
- Developed applications and features in web portal for required field, comparison, custom validations of the input controls of the web forms
- Developed and Implemented Authorization and Authentication through SharePoint 2007 and ASP .NET Web Site Administration tool for role-based security in order to provide accessibility to authenticated users only
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture with .NET-Remoting Services to make the web portal portable and can be used extensively
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in requirements gathering, designing, implementing, testing and post production support.
- Point of contact in discussions with Microsoft to upgrade existing environments to office 365.
- Dealt with Microsoft directly for the purchase of office 365 licenses as well as SharePoint 2013.
- Assisted in installing and configuring SharePoint server 2013.
- Assisted in migrating and validating site collections, sites etc., from MOSS 2007 to Office 365 and from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Developing, customizing and implementing solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Created custom Nintex Workflows, developed Nintex forms.
- Developing Custom SharePoint solutions using Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 for .NET/SharePoint platform.
- Developed data access web parts using .net framework and SQL server content database of SharePoint for generating utility reports for managers.
- Created SharePoint Web Applications as per business requirements.
- Created site collection, sites, lists and libraries based on the user specifications.
- Created complex InfoPath forms and published them to list and libraries.
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Developed custom Master pages and Page Layouts using SharePoint Designer.
- Developed custom Web Part to display wait time at each PHS location and placed this Web Part on the homepage of intranet portal.
- Developed and deployed SharePoint hosted and provider hosted apps using visual studio.
- Worked intensely in Central admin and other servers including low balance server for best performance.
- Provided support to end users for issues.
- Creating various custom web parts using Visual Studio.NET that could be plugged in by users into their Personal Site.
- Tracked and optimized system performance, security and storage utilization and plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support the environment.
- Assisted in moving applications from Windows 2003 to Windows server 2012 and helped in configuring IIS for these applications.
Confidential, Cumming, GA
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collection and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2010 site.
- Created and managed Site Columns, Lists, Libraries and Content Types with SharePoint 2010.
- Created custom site Themes, Master Pages and Content Page Layouts implementing the corporate branding to web site using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Created custom permission levels in SharePoint 2010 site to give access to the users in group accordingly.
- Created Site Pages and worked as an administrator assigning SharePoint permissions to users in the group.
- Created Picture Library to upload and share the images, and used Picture Library Slideshow Web Part to rotate the images.
- Designed an InfoPath forms with different views using InfoPath 2010 designer and published the form to the SharePoint 2010 form library as a site template.
- Changed the look and feel of site pages by changing site themes and layouts.
- Developed reports using report builder 3.0 and also integrated SharePoint with SSRS 2008 R2 to deploy the reports to a web application.
- Used BCS and External content type to consume and write data into SQL Server DB.
- Attached Nintex workflow with InfoPath Forms and Custom Lists.
- Developing Web parts using Visual Studio and deploying it in different site collections..
Environment: SharePoint 2010, .Net framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2010, IIS 7.5, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2008/ 2008 R2.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance & support of SharePoint 2010 enterprise farms.
- Implemented large content db splits as part of the Global BlizzNet remediation project.
- Reconfiguration & balancing of Service applications running in the Farm servers.
- Implemented Remote Blob Storage for SP2010 content databases improving performance.
- Maintenance & support of Nintex workflows for SharePoint 2010.
- Installed, configured and administered Metalogix Control Point in the SharePoint 2010 environments.
- Designed & implemented governance policies for SharePoint 2010 infrastructure.
- Implemented SharePoint release management & patch management process for SharePoint deployments & servers.
- Gathered requirements from business groups & deployed several SharePoint applications.
- Performed SharePoint deployments for various custom applications.
- Configured & supporting the BI Stack of Excel, PowerPivot, SSRS, PerformancePoint service applications.
- Farm Administration & support to the site collections in Production & 2 Non production environments comprised of QA & STAGING farms.
- Fine tuning the SharePoint servers for efficient performance,
- Patching Microsoft updates & SharePoint CU’s and service packs.
- Implementation & documentation for SharePoint installations, maintenance, backup/restorations, Disaster recovery and server support.
Environment: Moss 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and 2010. Microsoft Communications Server 2008R2, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, ISA 2006, Windows 2008 R2 Standard Edition Server, SQL 2005, SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise Server, and Visual Studio 2010.