- Agile Technology, Scrum, TFS, Source Control
- SQL Server 2000 Database Development Certificate 7/2001
- Completed the following courses:
- Introduction to SQL Server 2000
- SQL Server 2000 Database Administration
- Transact SQL
- SQL Server 2000 DTS Services (Data Transformation Services)
- Familiarity with PowerShell commands
Senior SharePoint 2013 developer
- Learned PowerShell coding and Angular JS on the job.
- I design 2013 workflows that would execute Web Services.
- I take care of O & M for several applications.
- I work with timer jobs and central administration, managing Taxonomies and search crawls.
- I deploy the WSP product to SharePoint sites.
- I Create Site collections, create AD logins and grant access to logins.
- I create 2013 workflows that utilized web services to do CRUD functionality on SharePoint lists.
- Installed Power BI desktop on my VM environment and have created reports based on SharePoint lists.
Senior SharePoint developer
- My job included but not limited to gathering user requirements, analyzing business processes, and working with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and applications functionality.
- I also created many work plans for the systems I developed.
- These sites are customized based on the client’s need. I created complex workflows to automate processes in SharePoint, developed and configured search pages with refiners, set up document libraries and alerts, built photo slider.
- I also developed lists and list templates, imported, moved and copied data from one site to another using site settings, developed many SSRS reports using SharePoint lists as their source data.
- I performed administrative duties in SharePoint sites such as granting permissions on sites, and objects in the sites, set up information policy, created and modified Navigation and menu items.
- I also worked with master pages and InfoPath forms.
- I created many job aids for SharePoint applications I developed.
- I completed AWS training in order to become an expert with cloud environment.
- I have worked in CloudShare environment.
- My team uses agile technology and scrum to track the progress of our project.
- We use Visual Studio (TFS) for versioning and our agile forum.
- I have worked with SharePoint 2007 through 2013.
- The client had interaction without other law enforcement offices.
- Thus the ADFS technology was utilized for granting access to staff outside the intranet domain.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in a team effort building a large and complex application for HUD.
- This application uses the third party Telerik tools for loading menus and RadGrid as well as other page controls.
- The backend is built in SQL Server 2008.
- This application is also integrated with SharePoint 2010.
- Reports are loaded into SharePoint and the users access the loaded reports by selecting from Menu items.
- The application consisted of six modules.
- The security implemented for accessing the application was the built - in .Net security.
- The users access level was role based.
- Create User Controls that are utilized as SharePoint pages for processing information on SharePoint sites using C#, CAML Queries.
- Create SharePoint pages using JQuery, web services and SP Services to display SharePoint 2007 data on web parts or .Net user Controls.
- Create conditional formatting of the SharePoint 2007 Views using SharePoint designer 2007 and XSLT.
- Create groups, permission on groups and audience targeting of SharePoint pages.
- Technologies, computer languages and features utilized include ASP.Net 4.0, Telerik, C#, PLSQL, CAML Queries, Oracle Development Tool, web services.
- Create Complex workflows in SharePoint 2007.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
Web Application Developer
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
- Write functional specifications for the new software design
- Design, develop, test and modify dynamic web applications that are tied to relational databases for data processing.
- Technologies, computer languages and features utilized include ASP.Net 3.5, Ajax, C#, PLSQL, Oracle Development Tool, Transact SQL (SQL Server 2005), Enterprise Library, Silverlight3, WCF, web services. The full cycle of application development was performed for all four applications involved.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Served as a temporary Web Assistant, modifying web applications, writing Stored Procedures, modifying VB6 classes and generating dlls.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Developed many ASPX pages, classes, and custom dlls mostly in C# and some in VB.Net, HTML/CSS etc. I also wrote Stored Procedures. I applied Stylcop to format the web pages and classes.
- Worked with CruiseControl CCTray to push from Development environment to test and production environment. All the web based applications I worked with were designed for Department of Defense. Source Control technology used Visual Source Safe and Subversion.