- SharePoint MVP with 11+ years of experience in Implementing SharePoint and Office 365 projects.
- 4+ years of experience with design, configuration, administration, rollout, communication, adoption,, and deployment of all Office 365 services in a large enterprise.
- Hands - on experience with Setup, Configuration and Migration of SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business in a large Organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of SharePoint on-premises, SharePoint Online and Azure infrastructure and experience with SharePoint Sites Migration and Shared folder migration using SharePoint Migration Tool and SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool for readiness check.
- Proven experience designing effective programs, guidelines, design documents for Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 ProPlus, Skype for Business and SharePoint Online.
- Developing Operations and End User Knowledge base articles, Course content, Job adis and Visual Tutorials for driving end-user adoption.
- Experience with implementing Office 365 Governance model, drafting technical roadmap, managing Currency (OneDrive Sync client version upgrade) and defining the acceptable usage of Office 365 services.
- Thorough understanding of Office 365 concepts including Office 365 identity management with Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, OneDrive for business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Office ProPlus and Delve.
- Hands-on experiencing delivering one-on-one and group sessions for SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business and Office 365 Groups.
- Automated checks for level 1 and 2 helpdesk support for troubleshooting onboarding and licensing issues.
- Overall 7+ years of experience troubleshooting complex Incidents and problems within Office 365 and SharePoint on-premises environments.
- Team Player, with extensive experience working with support teams, technical teams, functional groups, strategic and business partners and vendors.
Office 365: OneDrive for Business, Office 365, Office 365 pro plus, SharePoint Online, Teams, Delve, Azure and Azure Active Directory (AAD)
Server Technologies: SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, WSS
Office 365 Migration Consultant
- Working on high-priority sites to pre and post remediate SharePoint Online Migration Issues.
- Migration support with Metalogix and Sharegate to move SharePoint 2010 data to SharePoint Online.
- Strategizing to migrate workflows using MS flow, Migrate Term Store Taxonomy using Sharegate and migrating complex permissions and custom applications.
SharePoint Cloud Consultant
- Providing support for migration and launch of Mazda’s SharePoint 2016 Intranet portal built in Azure Cloud.
- Developing, maintaining and Migrating data using shareGate from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016
- Enhancing SharePoint Search display with a Custom display template to show Multilingual keyword results for French and English.
SharePoint Online Consultant
- Configuring, Developing and Implementing a new SharePoint Online Intranet for employees of Sterimax.
- The SharePoint Intranet used as a hub site was branded with a Custom Site Design from pnp starter kit, and with several custom webparts such as Employee Directory, Tiles, Custom Links with Groups, Personal webparts etc.
- Prepared a detailed guideline on how to use Site Designs and Custom Webparts for maintenance and Operations.
Office 365\SharePoint Consultant
- Design, Configure, Implement and Manage a company-wide rollout of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Azure AD Basic and other Office 365 Components at Confidential.
- Designed Group-based Azure Licensing model for final release of O365 workloads.
- Generated design documents as per SOW to rollout and Implement SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business including Provisioning and migration Strategy.
- Trained support staff and end-users for Office 365, SharePoint Online, MS Teams and OneDrive usage and migration.
- Providing Level 3 Technical support for tickets related to Office 365, SharePoint Online and complete migration support for moving existing content to O365.
- Drafted Governance Model, guidelines, Support and Migration Content for O365 services.
- Utilized SharePoint Sites Migration Tool and SharePoint Migration Assessment command for Initial assessment of on-prem SharePoint Sites and Identity mapping with the Cloud.
- Aligning Confidential ’s Office 365 workloads with Microsoft Roadmap and implement Change Management plans if necessary.
- Providing functional to Employees at Confidential and Train the support staff for managing Office 365 and SharePoint Tickets.
- Developing Content such as Communication Package and Guide for in-class, Job Aids, Online Tutorials and Knowledgebase articles, and Strategy, Governance and Support plans.
- Preparing PowerShell script for onboarding, reporting and SharePoint Online License Management.
- Level 1 & Level 2 Support Staff and Team Managers on fundamentals of Office 365 and a plan to tackle Office 365 Change Management.
- Administer Office 365 and Azure platforms to facilitate onboarding.
Office 365 Application Support and Adoption
- Experience configuring, administering, Implementing and companywide rollout of Office 365 services such as OneDrive, Office ProPlus and SharePoint Online for Confidential .
- Responsible for end-user and helpdesk, user Onboarding and post migration day-2 support for all Office 365 services.
- Drafted Governance handbook to ensure Office 365 platform is used within its designed intent.
- Hands-on experience solving technical problems concerning Office 365 services - Onedrive, Office 365 Proplus, SharePoint Online, InTune, O365 Groups, Teams, Delve and all Azure, Azure AD Synchronization and O365 identity management.
- As a global admin to Office 365, primary duties included - License management, administer, monitor, onboard,, and rollout of all O365 capabilities.
- Drafted In pilot design strategy for launching Teams and Office 365 Groups.
- Providing Level 3 escalation support for Incidents and tickets related to all Office 365 services.
- Perform O365 Administrative tasks using Azure AD and SharePoint Online Powershell Modules.
- Creating Support Tutorials, Operational Kbs, Business Requirement Documents, Implementation and rollout documents to facilitate employee adoption and promote best practices.
- Experience in corporate, conducting sessions, drafting adoption and communication material for Office 365 Readiness .
- Experience in designing out of the box SharePoint Online intranet sites to demonstrate O365 capabilities and Targeted release features from the roadmap.
- Managing Office 365 Roadmap Communications and develop Office 365 roadmap development and implementation strategies to address the organization's Office 365 initiatives and future needs.
- Proven experience with corporate staff and End-user and defining Ownership for both business and Technical teams.
- Act as an SME for a multi farm SharePoint set-up for TDBFG (US and Canada) business lines.
- Providing 3rd level support to issues and tickets related to SharePoint and Integrated Products.
- Maintained over 50 farms with 2500+ Site Collections with a focus on Infrastructure management, Problem management, Change management and patching.
- Perform SharePoint server Administration tasks using Windows Powershell.
- Creating Support Tutorials, Business Requirement Documents, user support documents, Implementation documents and Functional and Technical design documents.
- Creating dashboards using various options like connected webparts\Listview WebParts, SharePoint designer 2010 and Performance Point services.
- Performing day-to-day SharePoint administration tasks such as Provisioning SharePoint Sites\Site collections and Web applications, Manage the Farm Administrators group and the services accounts, Deleting, migrating and managing the existing site collections. Managing site quota templates, Managed Paths, Excel and Infopath services and lot more for existing web applications.
- Oversee development of Custom SharePoint Components like Master pages, Layout Pages, Content types, Themes, delegate controls, SharePoint solutions, features, event receivers, Custom WebParts, Delegate Controls, ECMAScript solutions, Site Temples, User Controls in TD’s SharePoint environment.
- Minimizing use of Custom (Object Model) solutions by using Out-of-box components (like webparts, filters Client Object model) to deliver Rich UI solutions.
- Experienced in using SharePoint Support tools like Quest, ControlPoint, DocAve and SPA (site provisioning assistant).
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. SharePoint Consultant
- Key responsibilities include Gathering requirements and documenting (Creating functional, Technical and Test Plans) for various SharePoint Customizations in the company.
- Preparing migration and deployment plans for SharePoint 2010 server.
- Resolving various migration issues (from SharePoint ) and providing user with a fix or a workaround in a timely manner.
- Providing Third level support for the all SharePoint related tickets.
- Migrating various SharePoint 2007 components like site templates and list templates from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Performing regular backups using Central administration backup facility and Powershell.
- Creating and maintaining Business intelligence components like Dashboards, KPI’s and Scorecards using Performance point services.
- Monitoring server Performance using Health analyzer for SharePoint 2010.
- Re-compiling and deploying various webparts created in SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 environment. Developing content types, Site columns, List\Site templates using the Out-of-Box features.
- Developing Custom Components like Master pages, Layout Pages, Content types, Themes, delegate controls, SharePoint solutions, features, event receivers, Custom WebParts, User Controls etc using SharePoint 2010’s Object model and SharePoint 2010 Web Services.
- Experience in creating custom modal dialog, status, and notification, modifying listforms and creating client object model (ECMA) scripts for adding\deleting items in list\library.
- Architecting SharePoint team sites by configuring Alternate Access Mappings (AAM), monitoring and trimming audit logs, managing security and modifying various Out-of-Box webparts. Installing, administering and configuring various SharePoint tools like Control Point, Docave and ooyala
- Developing Custom Components like Master pages, Layout Pages, Content types, Themes, delegate controls, SharePoint solutions, features, event receivers, Site definition\list definition, site template\list templates, Custom WebParts, User Controls etc using SharePoint 2007 Object model and SharePoint 2007 Web Services.
- Developing using Rich SharePoint applications using RAD tools like Telerik Controls and Ajax Toolkit 3.5 etc.
- Developing and maintaining custom timer jobs for data load purposes.
- Developing Custom Action features, httpmodules and httphandlers to facilitate programs like, self - Profile picture upload; saving Photos to SharePoint user profile and SQl database; changing master page css on fly etc.
- Customizing master Pages and layout pages for branding companies new extranet websites.
- Modifying Data view Web Part, ListView XSLT webpart and Search Results XSLT to implement various customizations according to the business requirements.
- Implementing Out-of-box content workflow process for PVH’s intranet Portals.
- Documenting and demoing various SharePoint features such as Out-of-Box approval workflows, Custom List Pages, Using User Control with WebPart etc.
Technologies: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, Control Point, DocAve, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003\2008, IIS 6.0, C# .Net and Visual Studio .NET 2005.
Confidential, Manassas, Virginia
Sr. SharePoint Consultant
- Key responsibilities include documenting, designing and developing various SharePoint Projects for the Company.
- Customization, Configuration and maintenance of MOSS 2007 server.
- Migration of various Existing .net applications and Custom Controls into new SharePoint 2007 Portal.
- Developing various .Net \ SharePoint components using SharePoint Object model and Web services.
- Customizing various Out-of-Box SharePoint components like Dataview webpart, search webparts using XSLT.
- Re-designing\Branding SharePoint Sites using SharePoint Designer, CSS, HTML, XSL and XSLT.
- Programming and customizing InfoPath forms using VSTO and VSTA.
- Developing Custom WebParts, Features, and Custom Menus, Solution Packages, Workflows, Event Receivers, Lists \ library and Site templates.
- Creating various Collaboration and Publishing Portals for Sharing and maintaining Confidential ’s Internal Content.
- Creating and maintaining various modules of Student facing SharePoint Site using SharePoint Object model.
- Administrating SharePoint Portals including daily Backup\restore, Import\export, and Crawling New Content for Search and Importing User Profiles.
- Daily maintenance; creation of new sites and users; user/developer support; performance tuning.
- Creating Various Custom Workflows to implement business rules and data flow.
- Creating and maintaining personalized dashboards for Student, Academic and Business People.
- Using STSADM tool to deploy Webparts and Features and Solution Packages.
- Establishing and Maintaining Site Security by creating custom permission levels for various users and Groups.
Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0, C# .Net and Visual Studio .NET 2005.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on initial design and functional requirements phase for the re-design/re-launch of the SharePoint Portal application.
- Wrote functional requirements Document and Prepared Wireframes for new interactive Portal based on information gathering sessions with business and marketing teams.
- Installed and configured Oracle Provider on all WFEs.
- Worked extensively with BDC (Business Data Catalog) to retrieve Oracle LOB data.
- Created ADF (Application Definition file) to connect to the back-end Oracle database and access its Entities.
- Configured the Search for BDC application (Oracle data) and created the required Scopes.
- Created custom Managed Properties mapped with the BDC crawled Properties.
- Created Custom Profile Page for BDC Search.
- Developed User Controls to Customize the Quick Launch Bar (Navigation) of the site, to implementing personalization.
- Created a public view of documents in document libraries with Publish, Ordering and Grouping Feature.
- Created bubble\Dynamic Pop-ups on document titles, which displays the description and Table of Content of the document. Prepared Unit Test Cases, User Manual and SharePoint Surveys for Business Users.
Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0, C# .Net and Visual Studio .NET 2005.