- Eleven years of experience in .NET Software Development and Administration.
- More than nine years of experience in SharePoint farm development, administration and configuration.
- Skills: Troubleshooting issues, Positive outlook, Proactive approach, Communication with users.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based systems in Microsoft Technologies using .Net Framework, InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 , SharePoint 2007/2010/ 2013 , Office 365, SSRS, HTML5, CSS, SQL.
- Knowledge of various languages like C, C++, C# and VB.
- Enhanced proficiency in PowerShell, STSADM, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, IIS and Active Directory.
- Developed SilkTest automation scripts for website testing and worked alongside QA team for quality testing.
- Light experience in EMC Documentum v6.5, OpenText Livelink 9.7.1 and Mendix 5.21.2
- Conducted SharePoint to new team members and other teams within the organization.
- Worked as a communication bridge between Onsite management and offshore team.
- Inspect current servers and applications and suggest improvements to make environment more stable.
- Develop stability and maintenance plan for production application.
- Configure SharePoint Workflow Manager 2013 and WOPI (Office Web Apps 2013) for SharePoint server.
- Troubleshoot production issues and suggest long term solutions.
- Develop SharePoint workflows to automate review and approval process.
- Maintain company intranet site, Compass. Troubleshoot user/application issues.
- Build dashboards for different business teams.
- Gather business requirements and produce approach documents.
SharePoint Developer & Administrator
- Configure SharePoint 2013 server farm, authentication providers and service applications.
- Upgrade SharePoint 2010 sites to SharePoint 2013 using database upgrade method.
- Plan and prepare architecture of SharePoint server farm.
- Develop SharePoint Designer workflows and responsive pages and web parts.
- Resolve all application and user issues in timely manner.
- Monitor, upgrade and maintain SharePoint server farm with security patches and cumulative updates.
- Design SharePoint websites using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath Forms.
- Configure and deploy Office 365 products.
- Gather requirements from different department heads and implement solutions to automate business processes.
- Prepare documentation of requirement gathering, architectural diagrams and technical specification.
- Develop custom solutions and websites using Object Model, C#, ASP.NET, VBA, HTML5, SSRS, Office 365 and PowerShell.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint 2013 Bright Work and Live Tiles 3rd party template based sites.
- Develop and test Silk Test automation scripts in C# for website testing.
Knowledge Management Consultant
- Develop a performance oriented Migration tool in C#.NET to migrate documents from network share to MOSS 2007 along with metadata.
- Configure and test SharePoint 2010 site collections.
- Administer MOSS 2010 environment.
- Install and configure SharePoint 2007 environment.
- Develop good understanding of business and domain.
- Develop domain specific tools in C#, .NET and OpenXML format.
- Support existing knowledge management applications (Google earth and Verity K2) in test and production environment, implement change requests and resolve end user issues.
- Migrate, records and information, from existing MOSS 2007 environment to a new MOSS 2007 environment as part of Company Merger.
- Analyze and streamline security groups and produce a security model.
- Took initiative of streamlining processes and creating process documents.
- Install MOSS 2007 on a new server farm environment.
- Install and configure OpenText CLM 10.2 on new servers.
- Deploy complete custom code base to new servers using STSADM command line tool.
- Configure Kerberos authentication.
- Configure Microsoft SharePoint Search, BDC applications, MySite using Central Admin.
- Regression test new MOSS environment for all the OOTB and custom functionalities.
- Deployment of custom SharePoint solutions to Test and Production environments using STSADM tool commands.
- Working with user base to resolve Production environment issues related to SharePoint Site collection, site templates, content types, document library, custom workflow, custom features, Timer Job, Custom web parts, Search.
- Deployment of custom content types to Development, Test and Production environments.
- Troubleshooting environmental issues in Test and Production by digging into log files.
- Standing up new site collections for various organizations within Marathon according to user requirements.
- Developed a .NET based utility to create large audiences in Central Administration.
- Managed SharePoint services hosted on different servers (web front end, database server, application server, indexer, query server) across the farm.
- Provided to new team members on sharepoint best practices and current environment setup.
- Worked as a bridge between client side project management and offshore team to communicate technical specifications.
- Integrated SharePoint 2007 with Livelink 9.7.1 using OpenText CLM 10.2 services.
- Working with Remedy system for service tickets resolution and Mercury system for change management.
SharePoint and .NET Developer
- Perform requirement gathering from Business users/stake holders.
- Development and Deployment of custom Workflow solution, web pages, Event Handlers.
- Development and Deployment of InfoPath 2007 forms as Site Content Types.
- Worked with various views of InfoPath forms.
- Created InfoPath 2007 Forms to be linked with Workflow Tasks.
- Integrated SharePoint and iKen (Third Party Tool used for AI) to reduce manual intervention by providing five best matching cases from past which are similar to the current case.
SharePoint and .NET Developer
- Development and Deployment of custom Workflow solution, web pages, Event Handlers, Custom Timer (Scheduler).
- Created InfoPath 2007 Forms, linked with Workflow Tasks.
- Created KPI’s using Out of Box feature provided by SharePoint 2007.
- Configured Excel Services and its web parts in SharePoint 2007.
- Integrated SharePoint and Brava (Third Party Tool used for Red Lining) to facilitate creation and review of markups integrated with the workflow tasks.
- Gathered requirements from Business users/stake holders and framed a technically feasible solution.
SharePoint and .NET Developer
- Development and Deployment of custom Web Services, Web Pages, Timer Jobs.
- Study of the functional requirements and Technical specifications.
- Configured Record Center Site in SharePoint 2007.
- Worked on Feasibility Study of various Functional Requirements.
- Development of the Functional requirements like prompt user to check in their documents, maintaining the Life Cycle of Released documents, search documents on farm using the metadata and authorized user pushes metadata.
- Packaging and Deploying SharePoint Solutions (WSP Packages) manually or using a tool.
- Active participation in team meeting.
- Delivered Prototypes on time.
- Reengineered the existing application in MS Excel to Microsoft .Net Platform providing a web based application (in ASP.NET) and Microsoft Access Database.
- Provided provision for uploading new data from the Web and Excel Sheet.
- Provided support for migrating data from the existing excel sheet to the Access Database.
- Developed a fully tested application by going through all the phases of the software development lifecycle