- Over 8+ years of experience in SharePoint Developer/ Admin, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Technical Documentation and Software Validation of various Microsoft technologies like Office 365, SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 and MOSS 2007.
- Knowledge on Installation, Architecture & Farm design of SharePoint 2010/2013 and set up of Governance Plans for SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience in Gathering Requirements from stakeholders and Business Users and documentation of the Requirements, creating Mock ups, UML Modeling and wireframes.
- Troubleshooting configuration/deployment/customization issues for SharePoint online.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Documents, Use Case specifications, Functional and Non - Functional Specifications and Requirements Traceability Matrix across the Project and deliverables.
- Expertise in standardizing software practices using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for creating intranet sites within the Office365 provided site collection, customizing the look and feel, setting up the complete user environment / permissions.
- Experience in leading Agile ceremonies like Sprint planning, Scrum meetings, Product backlog review sessions, Sprint retrospective meetings and planning poker sessions.
- Done intigration of InfoPath forms with jquery, REST API, CSOM, CSS and Bootstrap mobile friendly applications
- Migration of Lotus Notes DB to Office365 using Quest Notes migration for SharePoint
- Experience in working as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Experience in packaging K2 solutions and deployment to the stand alone and clustered server environments.
- Preparation of migration for Lotus Notes mail/rooms/resources
- Experienced in using OneDrive for business to sync documents from SharePoint to shared drives.
- Experience in developing solutions using out of the box features in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 and MOSS 2007 platform
- Experience in creating SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 power user plans and conducting workshops
- Experienced in performing administration activities using Powershell.
- Experience in working with workflows and forms using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, Nintex workflows and Forms, InfoPath 2016/2013/2010
- Experienced in SharePoint 2010 Record center implementation and also the setup of Managed Metadata services
- Knowledge in creating dashboards using Report builder and SQL server Reporting services
- Experience in working closely with User adoption team and documenting SharePoint success stories from different business units and helping users adopt SharePoint technology
- Experience in working with Third Party tools like Intelledox, Control Point, Nintex Workflow and Forms, MetaVis, DocAve, harmon.ie and Kwizcom products
- Experience in working with procurement team to acquire licenses for Third party tools and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience in developing the Governance plans in SharePoint 2010/2013 and preparing plans for deployment of MSEA technologies.
- Experienced in working with InfoPath 2010/2013, SharePoint 2010 Out of the Box functionality and developing workflows using Nintex and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Experience as Quality Analyst in reviewing Test Cases, Test Procedures for Smoke Testing, Regression Testing reviewing and conducting defect review meetings to analyze defects.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows NT/XP/Vista/7/10
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server(MOSS) 2010/2007, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Tools: SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007, Microsoft InfoPath 2013/2010/2007, SharePoint Content Deployment Wizard tool, Metalogix, Share gate, Ave Point, Quest, Nintex Forms
Programming/Scripting: Visual Basic, C, C++, HTML, CSS, XML, PowerShell
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Access
Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Creating sites, built custom workflows, and managed permissions and content as requested from customers
- Investigating and implementing useful SharePoint capabilities out-of-the-box
- Utilizing jQuery to create custom enhancements on current sites for customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Conducting formal and informal meetings with multiple groups to gathered requirements and provide solutions to existing problems.
- Using AngularJS, SharePoint CSOM and REST API, created and added features to a SharePoint Hosted App that is completely designed and driven by AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Constructing multiple sub-sites, pages, and libraries with the deployment of the new SharePoint 2016 sites
- Creating custom menu items as C# features to move list and document library items to different folders according to their lifecycle state.
- Worked on User Profiles & My Site configuration within Central Administration including customizing User Profile Service & Properties
- Worked with PowerShell scripts to automate the creation, modification and backup/restore of SharePoint sites.
- Managing the Office 365 Enterprise environment for users, including permissions, security groups, creating intranet sites, content customization, branding, and workflows.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, HTML5 and CSS3 to facilitate the users in an organization.
- Used PowerBI Power Pivot to develop data analysis prototype and used Power View and Power Map to visualize reports.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Developed data access web parts using .net framework and SQL server content database of SharePoint for generating utility reports for managers.
- Creating browser compatible forms using InfoPath 2013 and deployed to Form Library in SharePoint Sites.
- Creating various custom web parts using Visual Studio.NET that could be plugged in by users into their Personal Site.
- Overseeing SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access, and application deployment for domestic and international users.
- Preparing written documents constructed data decompositions, data flow diagrams in Visio for internal applications.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with Senior Leadership and stakeholders from distinct functions to gather business requirements for SharePoint projects
- Worked extensively on an intranet SharePoint 2010/Online application which is used for external client collaboration
- Acted as a primary site collection administrator for multiple site collections and managed site security and development
- In-depth knowledge and experience on stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Led Agile ceremonies like Planning poker, Sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, Product backlog review sessions and Sprint retrospective meetings for various projects
- Migration of all users from Lotus Notes environment to Office 365
- Assisted information technology team in rolling out Office 365 applications like SharePoint Online
- Recommended several fixes to the Lotus Notes environment to facilitate the O365 migration
- Played a key role in working closely with stakeholders to establish a migration plan to migrate from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online
- Participated in testing SharePoint 2016 issues during the phase of test migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online
- Used Powershell to perform some basic administrative tasks in SharePoint Online environment
- Extensively used SharePoint Client Object Model(CSOM), JSOM, SharePoint REST API, JQuery, SharePoint PowerShell Scripts to meet the various project requirements.
- Created a list of Product backlog items on IBM RTC product based on the issues found during SharePoint 2016 testing
- Assisted users from Audit department in generating Audit reports from SharePoint sites.
- Worked closely with Quality Assurance team to review test cases during the Sprint cycle and participated in defect review board meetings
- Participated in troubleshooting SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 issues for stakeholders from different business units & external client users
- Assisted template builders in areas like Site Templates, Business Intelligence, Excel Services, Web Parts, SharePoint Designer workflows, Nintex workflows, InfoPath forms while building SharePoint 2013/2010 templates
- Created workflows and customized SharePoint forms using Nintex workflows/Forms, InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
- Created dashboards using Report Builder from different data sources like SharePoint list and SQL database
- Worked closely with Deployment team in creating SharePoint 2010/2013 materials and quick cards
- Prepared SharePoint 2010 and 2013 curriculum and conducted onsite and virtual SharePoint 2010/2013 for Global Application Support team located in Hyderabad and stakeholder teams located across the globe
- Created process flow diagrams using Visio to show the business processes in process flows
- Worked closely with Third Party vendors like Ave Point, MetaVis, Nintex, Kwizcom to participate in vendor demos and participated in product evaluation and selection to accommodate business needs
- Worked on setting up Sites, List Templates, Document Libraries, Custom lists, Enabling Versioning and security groups on Site Templates
- Led the SharePoint Users Group (SPUG) and conducted quarterly sessions to allow users to demonstrate features created on the SharePoint sites to support business process
Environment: Microsoft Windows 2012 Server, SharePoint 2010/2013, Office365, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0, Sharegate, Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013, XML, Business Connectivity Services, InfoPath 2010/2013, Nintex, Quest, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Ave Point, MetaVis, Nintex, Kwizcom, PowerShell.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Met with business users on a daily or weekly basis to discuss the requirements and document the requirements using the standard Templates
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint review meetings
- Developed an Intake process using the InfoPath 2010 and Nintex Workflows, which is used as the ticketing system within the organization
- Extensively worked on the developing various InfoPath forms, using the different data connections options (SharePoint list, Web services, etc), submit options (to SharePoint list, email, etc) and applied the complex rules and validations
- Developed an intranet solution based on the SharePoint 2010 environment that included the following functionality: Branding, Shared Content, Shared Calendar, InfoPath forms, Workflows for automating the processes
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer for editing the web parts (DVWP), developing the workflows, Master Pages and page layouts, customizing the Quick Launch
- Developed browser-based InfoPath forms allowing submission to SharePoint library initializing the approval workflow processes
- Have experience in modifying the default permission levels and setting up custom permissions as per user requests or requirements.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
SharePoint Solution Analyst
- Gather business requirements from the various areas and implemented them as technical specific requirements and created Mock Ups and UML diagrams
- Used agile methodology during all the phases of system development life cycle (SDLC), and analysis artifacts such as use cases and state diagrams.
- Analyzed the existing environment and set up SharePoint application development, and Test environment according to Microsoft SharePoint best practices
- Worked closely with user Adoption team and conducted one on one sessions with Managers from different areas to gather the SharePoint Success stories
- Developed reusable workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010 and associated them to content types
- Played a vital role in preparing the MSEA implementation plan and monitoring the progress of the deployments across the organization.
- Generated BI reports from SharePoint lists using Report Builder 3.0 and SQL Server RS 2008 R2
- Worked with Control Point to generate reports on security groups and load analysis of SharePoint sites and used Control Point to move sites, lists and libraries
- Prepared Migration plan to migrate environment from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Prepared Governance plans around the SharePoint 2010 to use the tool effectively
- Eliminate paper processes in IS processes by using InfoPath 2010, InfoPath Services, and used Nintex Workflows to automate request submission, approvals, completion, and auditing
- Created and manipulated SQL commands using MS SQL studio
- Implement out-of-the box SharePoint solutions to track incoming invoices, data and voice expenses and locations, project management portfolio tracking, offsite storage and media management, and software licensing with distribution tracking within the IS Department
- Made requirements analysis and validation by working with Traders, Portfolio Managers and Operations, Risk Management group and Investment Technology group
- Conducted JAD sessions to help different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other and resolve any issues
- Worked with Third Party tool Intelledox to generate Contract reports and store in SharePoint
- Skilled in displaying external data to SharePoint by using business connectivity service, SQL, and SharePoint designer.
- Developed strategies and done presentations on File Share to SharePoint 2010 Migration
- Work with Legal team to develop critical permit tracking solution utilizing SharePoint custom lists, document libraries, and third-party Web Parts
- Attended Pilot Workshop on SharePoint 2010 conducted by certified Trainers from Critical Path
- Participate in Tier III on call rotation (24x7) for providing User support
- Conducted sessions on SharePoint Power User for Business User team
- Performed usual administrative activities such as backup, restore, site creation
- Worked on Document Libraries, Custom lists versioning and security groups
- Assisted QA team in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Involved in various testing procedures like functional testing, and integration testing and lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users
- Provided production support and resolved production issues