- Around 6+ years of experience in Design, Development, Administration, Deployment in Microsoft SharePoint and .Net related technologies.
- In depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strong technical skills in platforms like SharePoint Online (Office 365), SharePoint 2016/ 2013/2010/2007 , MOSS 2007, Active Directory, Project Servers 2016/2013.
- Support and maintenance of all SharePoint related servers including SharePoint, SQL, Custom .Net Web Applications running under IIS.
- Experience in migration of SharePoint from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and above using SharePoint databases attaching and detaching as well as using third party tools like Metalogic Content Matrix, Share gate, etc.
- Designed and implemented Complex workflows using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , Nintex Workflow 2013, 2010, Microsoft Flow.
- Proficient in designing applications forms using Nintex Forms 2013, InfoPath Forms, Microsoft Power Apps and other third party tools like Bamboo Calendar Web parts.
- Experience in integrating Microsoft SharePoint. With Atlassian JIRA..
- Expertise in Web - Development technologies for enhancing user interface using HTML 5, CSS 3.0 and used Content Editor Web Parts for dynamic different views.
- Managed the SharePoint security through creating and maintaining SharePoint groups and permission levels for organizations with over 500 users and sensitive critical materials.
- Involved in backup, restore and moving Content DB from old SQL Database Server to new SQL Database Server
- Extensively worked with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web applications, site collections and optimizations.
- Designed and created data extracts, supporting SSRS, POWER BI, Tableau or other visualization tools reporting application.
- Expertise in configuring Search, SSO, Excel Services, and User Profile Management in MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 .
- Extensively worked on STSADM.EXE commands and Shared Services Function such as Managed Properties, Content Sources, and Crawling.
- Experienced in completing and providing solutions using Agile/SCRUM method.
- Commitment and conformance to delivering quality applications adhering to deadlines.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and highly committed to the growth and success of the organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capability to learn fast and assume any responsibilities.
SharePoint Versions: Microsoft SharePoint Online (365)Microsoft SharePoint On Premise 2016/2013/2010 Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007)Window SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0)Power BI, Tableau. Project Server 2016/2013/2010
Programming Languages: C# .Net, SQL, TSQL, SharePoint Management ShellPowerShell Scripting and Automation, CSOM
Database: Microsoft SQL-Server 2014/2013/2008 Windows Server 2012/2008, Oracle 11g/10g
Tools: and Utilities: Visual Studio 2012/2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 InfoPath 2013/2010/2007 , Nintex Workflows 2013/2010Nintex Forms 2013/2010, SharePoint Color Palette ToolContent Metalogix Tools, Share Gate, Yammer, JIRAMicrosoft Visio, TFS, SVN, GitHub, MS Office suite.
Reporting Tools:: SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SSIS, Data Reports, Crystal Reports, etc.
Web Server: IIS 6.0/7.0
Confidential - San Diego, CA
SharePoint/ BI Developer
- Gathered multiple business requirement and discovery workshops to gather the business and functional requirements for a SharePoint O365
- Mentoring and handling escalations from deployment team on Incident tickets & deployment issues
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) on client-side solution for all sites including team and personal. The web part can added both ways either classic and Modern page form to sites.
- Designed the custom master page, page layouts for 2016 and developed the Custom Web Parts, Workflows, and navigation which displays information of sites destination.
- Managed the deployment of application, includes performance testing, quality testing and development/production support.
- Integrated SharePoint with Atlassian JIRA to create Jira issues directly from SharePoint environment and are effective on JIRA.
- Integrated Power Bi with JIRA to build reports that’s brings the statics and analytics of the Jira issues of various projects.
- Integrate SharePoint with Atlassian JIRA to create Jira issues directly from SharePoint environment and are effective on JIRA using Microsoft Flows.
- Contrive diverse types of Customized Reports (Drilldown, Aggregation, Levels) to meet business requirements.
- Generate various Analytics Reports like Formulary Report, Union Report and JIRA Report using page and report filters In Power BI.
- Formulate Custom Zero Feedback reports/Ad-hoc queries using Answers and assigned them to Transcend dashboard.
- Work on performance tuning of various Power BI Reports / Dashboard.
- Created services like Search service, Excel service, User Profile service and Workflow Management service.
- Work with team and customer to develop test plans and execute those plans
- Configured Fast Search Content and Fast Query Search Service Application for legal.
- Active role in building SharePoint governance to accommodate client intranet usage policies imbibing SharePoint concepts.
- I mplemented security in SharePoint portal by assigning Permissions and Roles to the users via Active Directory and SP Groups with custom permission levels.
- Created complex workflows using Microsoft Flow and worked with the SPS Object Model during the creation of the dynamic web parts and document workflow.
- Customized Publishing pages and attached workflows using Microsoft Flows
- Creating functionalities, event receivers to enhance functionalities in SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
Confidential - Manchester, NH
SharePoint UI Developer
- Involved in enhancing modern and robust client side development that includes custom web parts, building and branding custom portals using SharePoint Frameworks in O365
- Involved in building the project timelines, Milestone, Retrieving the Project Information, Summary and status and displaying them on the dashboard,
- Good Experience in designing the dynamic dashboard UI as per the client requirement
- Serving as a Site Collection administrator. Where involved in managing the SharePoint groups and users, granting permissions to the users, Performing CRUD operations on sites.
- Customized list forms, Client side web parts using HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, CSS, XML, XSL, Bootstrap and CAML.
- Expertise in using different web parts for the construction of dynamic and responsive website.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using SharePoint Online (O365)
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Manages security for sites and sub-sites
- Provide design consultation/direction throughout project life cycle from concept inception to Go-Live. Provide approvals during each phase of the PMO cycle and work closely with the design architects to ensure that the project meets industry standards
- Specializes in identifying risks, strategic decisions, and designing solutions to resolve complex technical challenges on a consistent basis.
- Develop and implement operating procedures for day to day activities
- Provide and perform SharePoint site collection administration
- Assist users in any information technology related issues.
- Experienced in completing and providing solutions using Agile/SCRUM method.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Technical responsibilities included the Development, Administration, Maintenance, Testing, and Troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies according to client needs and specifications.
- Lead meetings with stake holders and power users to gather requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the development team.
- Developed SharePoint Online workflows using Nintex Workflows Designer to automate several processes including a support system for customers and custom level of approval for sensitive internal documents.
- Developed complex custom forms with Nintex Form Designer to automate business processes.
- Create Consolidated Dashboards for maintaining the business-related information within the unified location.
- Involved in Migration from one site to another in SharePoint 2016, using Share gate.
- Customized list forms, Client side web parts using HTML 5, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, CSS, XML, XSL, Bootstrap and CAML.
- Used jQuery, Angular JS for two-way data binding and client side validation
- Developed custom SharePoint hosted add-in that used CAML queries to create a dashboard-like functionality using CSOM and RESTful services.
- Responsible for the development, code review and providing technical support to implement transition to SharePoint Team Sites.
- Configured Windows SharePoint Search. Monitored the size of content databases and create new databases as required.
- Performed full and partial import from Active Directory server to synchronize User Profiles and properties.
- Configured Managed Metadata service and created organizational taxonomy to improve search experience for tagged documents.
- Created PowerShell scripts for automating process of verifying the correct transfer of data comparing source and target contents after migration
- Served as process owner under an AGILE Scrum project implementation, leading session for sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Understanding the requirements from the Business specialists and interacted with the business users to analyze the architecture.
- Created Lists, Sites, list definitions, site definitions, document libraries, content types and site columns.
- Created Event Handlers for ticket creation for unresolved issues by the agents using the remedy Web service.
- Utilized Google API sets like Search Console API, Google Service User API, Google Oauth2 API based on requirements
- Updated the list items by getting the data from various SOAP based Web service calls like customer DID, MAC, Call Activity, Account Summary, Device Model, Features, Time Zone and updating the fields of the list item.
- Extensively used SharePoint Services for updating and retrieving list items at different levels of the workflow using client object model.
- Designed SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio custom workflows for the Procurement Request Tool (PRT).
- Designed and developed various custom InfoPath forms based on the business needs
- Consumed SOAP based services in the InfoPath form code to retrieve data.
- Involved in weekly status meetings, team meetings, and demo to the users.
- Handling production issues and enhancements for existing applications.
- Worked on List templates, Site templates and Site definitions to customize SP Portal.
- Involved in installation, configuration, development and deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Designed and developed enterprise content management system and Search solution.
- Configured Records Center, including Content Types, Records Routing and Information Rights Management Policies.
- Used Windows Power Shell scripts to perform administration activities like backup, solution deployment.
- Responsible for deploying and developing Web Parts using C#, LINQ and Connected Web parts to exchange data.
- Insert, Delete and Updates will go through Components written in C#.
- Designed and created approval workflow to automate business processes related to several different types of corporate documents using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Generated custom forms using InfoPath 2010 as per the business requirements.
- Created users in Active Directory (AD) and managed user permissions.