- Around 7 years working as a SharePoint Admin and developer in field of I.T.(SharePoint).
- Installed, Maintained, Configured, Implemented, Migrated and Automated different versions of SharePoint like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and office 365.
- Hands on experience in creating workflows, Flows, InfoPath forms, PowerApps, SharePoint solutions.
- Expertise in Analysis and resolution of various issues faced by clients on SharePoint usage.
- Knowledge on IIS, Sharegate, Avepoint, Metalogix, Nintex and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Expertise in creating the release definitions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments using TFS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently or work within a team environment.
- Experience in Nintex Workflow and Publishing Infrastructure, Enterprise Search Configuration, Portals customization.
- Experience in developing Web Applications and Software using Web Services using .NET - Remoting, WCF/WPF/WWF, ADO.NET, LINQ, and SQL Server 2008/2005
- Working experience in 24*7 client support and production server support Experience in Patching, Deployment of Solution packages, Install Cumulative updates and hot fixes.
- Experience in Content type Deployment and Publishing the Content type to other site collections in SharePoint.
- Good experience in SharePoint Administration (SharePoint 2010&2013, Office365 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007).
- Expertise in designing and deploying web based solutions using SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007.
- Experience in Backup and Restore Using CA, Power shell and schedule back up In SharePoint 2010 farm Environment.
- Having knowledge on SharePoint 2013. Supporting various site collections and solving the end user issues as per the ticketing process.
- Extensively worked in developing applications using SharePoint technologies like Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS 2007 & SharePoint 2010/2013/Online), Office 365, IIS 6/7, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Exchange Server, MS Outlook, InfoPath 2007/2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Extensive use of site definition, InfoPath, Excel Services, SharePoint Designer, Navigation Control and Central Admin.
- Motivated team player who coordinates with other developers for effective project completion.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing web pages and web parts, master pages and layout pages for SharePoint platform.
- Expertise in all versions of PowerShell including SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, PNP.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2010/2007, SharePoint Online/Office 365, SharePoint Designer & InfoPath 2013/2010/2007, Nintex, PowerShell, CSOM, SSOM.
Development tools: Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008
Reporting Tools: MS SQL Reporting Services
Database: MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005, MS Access
SharePoint Administration: Installed, Configured, Automated, Maintained, Implementing SharePoint versions like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and office 365.
Frameworks: .NET 2.0/3.5/4/4.5, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script, JQUERY, PYTHON.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5
Operating Systems: Window 10/8/7/ Vista /NT/XP/, Windows Server 2003/2008
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior SharePoint Admin/Developer
- Implemented portal migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Used Metalogix tool to migrate site collections by leading a capacity planning requirements workshop, meeting with Infrastructure team.
- Installed, Configured and maintained SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Improved project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives, diagnosing and mapping client requirements, articulating solution risks and barriers, recommending project approaches and planning full project life cycle.
- Lead the projects with a team of developers and followed scrum methodology for disciplined approaches to manage projects and all custom developments.
- Involved in creation Windows Scheduler jobs to run PowerShell scripts.
- Involved in installation of SQL cluster in SharePoint farm.
- Configured various Service Applications like Search, User Profile, Managed Metadata, Business Data Connectivity, App Management Service, etc
- Amplified SharePoint performance through daily maintenance and by running auto jobs like database logs and event viewer cleanup.
- Developed the smart forms and workflows using SharePoint Designer, K2 Designer and K2 Studio By using Metalogix content matrix tool to migrate the site and content from one environment to another.
- Also Migrated Lotus Notes to SharePoint using Dell Notes Migrator.
- Enriched Quality by developing and deploying custom solutions in Visual Studio 2013 using client object model, JQuery $().SPServices.
- Reduced Junk data by mapping unresolved users/Groups, Permission levels, and site templates in migration tool.
- Raised portal look and feel by Creating Master pages, Page Layouts and Display Templates using Design Manager
- Guaranteed seamless successful migration by executing UAT on SharePoint 2013 portal for all features including permissions levels and security groups.
- Met timelines and defined precise strategic plans for SharePoint 2010 portal migration and rollout at enterprise level large farm with 4 servers, managing resources, project estimations, daily tasks, and deadlines, using Project Server and Project Professional 2010.
- Attained seamless migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and configured service applications, including User Profiles, Search, Visio, Performance Point, Metadata Service, and scheduled user profiles import and search crawls.
- Implemented Branding with responsive design to fit in all devices
- Implemented custom web parts, SP Solutions and timer jobs using CSOM and server side object model, created packages and deployed in SharePoint Farm.
- Created multiple App parts using REST APIs with Web API, OAuth, Java Script, JQuery, ECMA script.
- Implemented branding using HTML 5, CSS 3.0, Angular JS and Node.JS
- Configured push notification, geolocation, social feeds, KQL, Workflow designer and project templates, managed navigation, cross-site publishing, eDiscovery, machine translation service, rich results framework and media queries.
- SQL backups and restores (plan for backup and restore and maintain the SLA)
- Customized out of box workflows, permissions, Master pages and Page Layouts.
- Implemented custom WCF services which uses SharePoint Rest APIs and consumed them client related asp.net applications.
- Configured and customized Business connectivity Services.
- Involved in code review proces
Confidential, Bonita Springs, FL
- Responsible for Administration, Operations, and maintenance of existing SharePoint farms through all environments running on SP2013, and a few Legacy applications running on MOSS 2007.
- Involved in full lifecycle as an Architect in planning and implementing large scale scalable SharePoint solutions , information architecture and applications
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, administration, testing & deployment.
- Worked with the SharePoint Object Model and buildapplications using Visual Studio 2010.
- Worked with Migration of BES Reporting (.NET site) (Visual studio 2010, C#) to Visual Studio 2013 with code changes.
- Worked as SharePoint administrator, created Sites, Site Collections, Lists, and Libraries. Managed site collections, User and Group permissions in SharePoint.
- Office 365 (SharePoint 2016 Online) Portal Management and Admin Portal. Supported Carter Center tenant frontend and Admin tool suite.
- Developed SharePoint Application with Hadoop.
- Solutions using various tools including, SharePoint Designer, Workflow Manager, InfoPath, InfoPath Forms Services, App Model, Visual Studio and SharePoint Reporting Services Visio Pro
- Created Custom Workflows using Out Of Box Work flow Functionality and involved in the migration of content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Designed & developed Web Parts Connectable web parts for effectively presenting data on different dashboards and user friendly customized interface to accomplish various Site Customizations (look and feel).
- Worked the Search and Metadata configuration.
- Troubleshoot O365 issues including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business (Lync).
- Customized Publishing pages with workflows in SharePoint Designer2010/2012 and visual studio 2010/2013.
- Installed and worked with the third party tool called Cab Pack In the data migration.
- Administration functions including deploying code solutions, PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management term, store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment web and service applications in Central Administration
- Built Customer Service Tools and Reservation Tools Visual Web Part for customer service team using Asp.net & VB.Net in Visual Studio 2010.
- Managed and maintained the Permissions using Farm Based Authentication and Claims Based Authentication.
- Worked extensively with SharePoint Designer, in creating Workflows for the sites.
- Worked with various departments in providing security, according to their roles and User Policy.
- Use of the Out-of-box workflows and developed several complex custom Workflows (in SharePoint Designer 2010 , Visual Studio 2010 ).
- Provided guidelines and samples to the developers on how to integrate Microsoft's Enterprise Library package into BizTalk Orchestrations for exception logging and reporting.
- Worked with SQL Server to obtain permissions required for the SharePoint Sites.
- Installed and configured Hadoop MapReduce jobs in java for data cleaning and processing.
- Provided end-user support and troubleshooting for all SharePoint environments.
- Designed and developed InfoPathforms with custom look and feel using InfoPath 2010 and published into SharePoint Form Library for conducting surveys , gathering and sharing information.
Environment: Windows 2008 Server, SQL Server 2008, Hadoop, Active Directory, IIS 7.0,SharePoint Server 2013/2010, Microsoft VS .NET 2010/2008, InfoPath 2010/2007, SharePoint designer 2010/2007.
- Developed stored procedures on MS SQL Server 2000 and MySql.
- Installed, Maintained and automated SharePoint farms with help of PowerShell and Dsc.
- Created HTML pages to support CSS format styles.
- Maintained Different service applications and their architecture with help PowerShell.
- Configured Alerts on log errors with help of SCOM server and management packs.
- Automated Changed management process of applying changes in SharePoint with help of PowerShell.
- Create and maintain lists, document libraries, and custom content types.
- Worked on VB6 applications utilizing TAPI and SAPI for Voice recognition software using telephone touch keys.
- Successfully created Microsoft flows to replace InfoPath forms.
- Customized Master Page using SharePoint designer to accommodate the organization branding and theme.
- Developed Custom Actions and Custom aspx pages.
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/IaaS Architecture, migrations and builds (implementations/deployments)
- Created workflows using designer and out of the box
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC and MVC2, front controller, Value object, Singleton and Data Access Objects.