- Extensive 11 years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, research and implementation of several applications related to client/server, N - tier and Web based technologies in financial, infrastructure and health care domains.
- Good exposure to all the phases of SDLC including requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and post-production Support.
- Experienced in working on .Net Framework 2.0,3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Proficient in developing SharePoint Application using SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Moss 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Sound knowledge of SharePoint 2013 features, SharePoint Apps, SharePoint 2013 workflow, BCS, Search, CSOM as well as improvements to SharePoint Social, Web and Enterprise Content Management
- Implemented Enterprise Content Management features like Syndicated Content Types, Term Stores, Rating and Tagging, Document Sets and Records Management.
- Utilized the User Profile Service, Search and Taxonomy in custom applications
- Developed Applications using out of box features, Visual Web parts, Master pages, Application pages, Custom Workflows, BCS and External Content types using Visual Studio and Designer, Event Receivers, Site Features, Content Types, Site Definitions, List Definitions, Data View Web Parts, Managed Meta Data, Taxonomy, Excel Services, Publishing features and Search.
- Experience in Admin activities like creation of Web Applications, site collections, Security, Deployment of Solution Packages (.wsp) using Power shell, Stsadm, Backup and Restore of sites
- Experience in Building InfoPath Forms using InfoPath Designer 2010/2007
- Experience in developing workflows using SharePoint designer and out of the box, Nintex workflows.
- Experience on Managed Metadata, User-Profile Service Applications, Term Store Management
- Web Applications development using ASP.NET MVC, C#, CSS, HTML 5, Application Blocks, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF
- Used NUnit framework for unit testing of business layer objects
- In-depth knowledge in SQL Server integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Extensive experience in preparing Technical Design, Deployment, User Guide and deploy scripts.
- Ability to work as a team player with good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Sound experience with AGILE SCRUM methodology to Product Backlog grooming, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Reviews, Daily Scrums, Tasks, User Stories and demos to Product Owner.
- Experience in providing continuous guidance, troubleshooting and advice to the customer on their SharePoint Portal Server, handling off-shore teams, client co-ordination, handling team, work assignment, technical help to team, track work status, code review and perform appraisals.
- Motivated problem solver with strong analytical skills, quick learner, punctual and trustworthy.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2003, Window 7
Tools: /IDE: Visual Studio IDE, WSP Builder, K2, Nintex, InfoPathCAML Query Builder, BCS Metaman, Telerik
Methodologies/Frameworks: Software Engineering (SDLC), Unified Modeling
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008, MS-SQL Server 2005, Oracle
Database Tools: PL/SQL Developer, SQL Server Report designer
Web/AppServers/EAI: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SOAP
Office & Other Tools: MS Project, Word, Power Point, Excel
Source Control Tools: TFS, VSS, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Chicago, IL
.Net and SharePoint Lead Developer
- Worked with business and project teams to define scope and specifications. Provided work breakdown structures, estimates and solution designs.
- Developed Apps using SharePoint 2013 for aggregating company-wide events into a corporate calendar, building a suggestion box, capturing quick-notes using REST, CSOM and JQuery.
- Used Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) approach for analyzing, designing an application
- Designed and maintained custom web templates, site, application and master pages. Experience in migrating sites and content from SharePoint and switching over to the 2010 master pages.
- Created and published InfoPath forms to an Audit Forms library. Designed the visual layout, fields and controls. Added rules for formatting, validation and actions. Used data connections to pull information from SharePoint lists. Associated forms with declarative workflows created in SharePoint designer. Also used the quick publish features to use an InfoPath form as a list form.
- Extensively worked on InfoPath 2010 forms to design various forms to support/automate various workflows in the business process
- Leveraged REST based Lists.svc web services in SharePoint 2010 to display list item details inside web parts.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Implemented AJAX calls using jQuery and used SPServices library to perform various client side operations using SharePoint.
- Implemented search functionality and customized the results using display templates.
- Extended applications using Visual Studio to create appropriate site columns, content types, list definitions, list instances and views.
- Migrated Request for Information application from SharePoint using Third Party Metalogix Content Matrix
- Constructed User Profile Properties in the Request for Information workflow that would evaluate the approver and re-assign site creation requests to a delegated user if the selected approver was out of office.
- Designed a code based workflow in Visual Studio for Health and Safety that would assign a score to each record based on the audit violations selected by the user. A review and approval task would be assigned to either the sub-area or area level group depending on the score. Each step would be tracked in the history list.
- Created connectable web parts in the Health and Safety application to generate various reports - allowing the selection of report criteria on a web part and then displaying the results on a second web part. Provided a personalized experience with a custom editor part property to choose a default report
- Developed external content types and external lists to surface HR eRecords from an SQL database that contained data migrated from the Lotus Notes database by Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI).
- Coded a weekly custom timer job in HR eRecords that would update the partner information in the company list items by finding any changes in the corresponding partner details.
- Developed MVC based application using ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML5, AngularJS and Web API.
- Used event receivers in the SharePoint Server Object Model to perform business validations and modify list item permissions while adding / updating records. Used the dialog framework whenever appropriate to display status and notification messages on the browser.
- Provisioned publishing sites with web part zones and customizations to the Content Query Web Part in SharePoint Designer.
- Utilized the XSLT List View, Data View and Data Form web parts in SharePoint Designer customizations.
- Involved in analysis, targeting, design, security and content migration of Lotus applications into provisioned SharePoint sites, lists and libraries using Quest Notes Migrator tool.
- Performed unit testing, peer reviews and assisted in project coordination between various cross-functional and technical teams between the onsite and offshore.
- Transition and support to enterprise application management teams.
Abbott Labs, Waukegan, IL
. Net and SharePoint Lead Developer
- Capturing requirements and design the modules and ensure the deliverable of the modules
- Developed Nintex State Machine Workflow with custom Approval Task Forms.
- Implemented Security based Views and Quick Launch Links, Custom Lists, Exported Workflow
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, Prepared Technical Design, User Guide and Deployment Guides.
- Used WSP Builder to Develop, Debug, and Deploy SharePoint Application with STSADM tool.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, VS Workflows, WCF Service, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2008 R2 and Visual WebParts, SharePoint Object Model, CAML, JQuery and Telerik
Confidential - Washington DC
- Responsible for Requirement gathering from client, Analysis, Design and Development
- Followed Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development
- Developed various custom site columns, content types to create templates for document libraries and lists to maintain consistency all over the site collections
- Developed custom workflows, web parts, lists and libraries, content types, templates using C#.Net
- Uploading documents and updating metadata columns in the SharePoint document library using SharePoint server object model.
- Configuration of secure store and Development of the external lists using BCS Metaman.
- Created PowerShell scripts for the deployment of the solution and creation of different artifacts.
- Worked on feature receivers and list event receivers.
- Created Stored Procedures for generating reports by using SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and AngularJS
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security
- Development of Notification services using WCF services.
- Involved in Programming Business Objects, UI Design and Unit Testing.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations
- Managing DB Model using Telerik ORM.
- Extensively used LINQ queries for updating and retrieving data from ORM.
- Involved in User Interface Development using Telerik controls
- Extensively used Telerik Rad Grids for displaying, entering and modifying data.
- Interacting with client to understand the requirements and work on the functional and technical design documents
- Responsible for weekly releases to FSA Dev and bundle release to FSA Test environment.
Confidential , NJ
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed the Visual Studio State Machine Workflows with InfoPath Approval Task Forms.
- Developed Web forms with Telerik Controls and Created and integrated Meeting Workspace.
- Developed Custom Web parts for Workflow Tasks and Document Library integration
- Created Custom Content Types, Custom Lists, Libraries with List Definitions and Page Layouts.
- Implemented FAST Search. Extensively used the Client Object Model and REST Web services.
- Created Publishing pages and added visual web parts to these pages programmatically.
- Work allocation, providing Technical solutions to team members Code Review and Unit Testing.
- Client Coordination, Deployments & Production Support and responsible for Project Deliverables
Environment: MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Web Parts, CAML, WSP Builder, C# and SQLServer2005