Searching for an opportunity to utilize my experience with SharePoint and front and backend development skills with a company that in corporate critical thinking, problem solving and leadership.
Software Developer/SharePoint Developer
- Improve employee user experience of company SharePoint sites and help reduce overhead cost by migrating sites from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online (Office 365) in later years.
- Built SharePoint 2013 add - ins to improve team collaboration for those involved in the project. Built dashboards with KPIs, charts, graphs and lists for various business groups to help project manager and finance teams track their project cost and status.
- Built corporate shareholder voting and shareholder stock solution to allow employees to cast their annual shareholder votes and view information of their holding of company stocks.
- Develop and maintain branding for company's SharePoint portal site across various environments.
- Built risk assessment solution using InfoPath and SharePoint Designer to help the company evaluate the risk and reward of bidding for jobs.
- Built custom webparts in company's SharePoint portal for various internal department groups to assist with their business needs.
- Develop and maintain finance and project management application that track the cost, revenue, budget, estimate and schedule of each project job.
- Design and built a secure enterprise messaging system for the Department of Defense that was used for communication of intelligence. Allow the ability to monitor data traffic and statistics, safe store and recover data.
- Designed and built solution to load balance incoming and outgoing message traffic automatically or manually to ensure optimal system performance.
- Setup and configured secure enterprise message system on client site and integrate it into client's infrastructure. Build training documents and help train client on site on message system operation and support.
- Build utility tools for operators, maintain and provide help desk support for message system.
- Built a corporate enterprise communication system that enable users to interface with each other through the web, phone, outlook email, voice mail and unified messaging.
- Built Automatic Speech Recognition feature enhancement to corporate enterprise communication system to better redirect calls and enable office administrators to perform other duties.
- Performed quality assurance on corporate enterprise communication system by developing test tools to evaluate and improve performance in throughput, load balancing, and resource allocation.
- Performed system maintenance and client support to ensure corporate enterprise communication system is at optimal state.
- Built a video streaming solution application that integrates digital rights content management using security encryption technology.
- Performed quality assurance on video streaming solution application by developing test tools to evaluate and improve performance in throughput, load balancing, and resource allocation.
- Wrote technical documents and training guides to educate client on use of the video streaming solution application.
- SharePoint Online, 2013, 2010, 2007
- SharePoint Designer 2013, 2010, 2007, Microsoft Flow
- InfoPath 2013, 2010, 2007, PowerApps
- HTML, XML, XSLT
- CSOM, JSOM, REST
- Angular 5.0, 7.0
- C#, C++, VB.Net, VBA, VBScript, Java, Typescript, ASP.NET
- .NET Framework, .NET Core 2.1
- Visual Studio 2010, 2015, 2017
- SQL 2010, 2014, T-SQL
- Office 2013, 365
- TFS, VSTS, SVN Tortoise
- Crystal Reports