- 8 years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint Servers 2016/2013/2010 , SharePoint online and Microsoft Office 365 services including Microsoft teams, One Drive for Business,Excellent communication, teamwork and analytical skill.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Lean Factory Model of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Worked in all phases of software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), deployment and maintenance,
- Created complex workflows using Nintex, Microsoft flow and SharePoint Designer
- Implemented Event Receivers for both synchronous and asynchronous events,
- Succeeded with Agile methodologies, iterative best practices and Agile disciplines,
- Exceptional experience managing SharePoint Sites and subsites: Security management, layout structure and content standardization.
- Dynamic Configuration and application of Custom Web Parts, Content editor, script editor webpart, Content Query, Content search web part, Event Handlers and Document Libraries.
- Strong experience developing Custom Control and Item Display web parts in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online,
- Strong experience retrieving SharePoint Data using Server Side and Client - Side APIs,
- Proficient designing and creating custom workflows using SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio,
- Highly skilled in designing and creating custom Electronics form using Power apps, Nintex and
- Used PowerShell to deploy and test SharePoint solutions,
- Familiar with migrating contents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 using Sharegate and
- Workflow Data Analytics using Ninex Hawkeye and Power Bi,
- Experience in developing Portals and Enterprise Search based SharePoint site.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, Win forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application
- Experienced with implementing SharePoint Timer Jobs and Event Receiver.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience in publishing and consuming web services.
- Experience with Workflows to Both Custom and Out of the Box using SharePoint designer and using visual studio 2013, Nintex workflows .
- Experience in deployment techniques for WSP’s and Features using PowerShell and Central Administration.
- Team player with excellent communication, troubleshooting, debugging and strong analytical problem solving skills, ability to work in groups and adapting to fast changing skills and work environment.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016/2013/2010 , SharePoint Online/Office 365, SharePoint Designer & InfoPath 2013/2010, Nintex
Development tools: Visual Studio 2012
Database: MS SQL Server 2012, MS Access
Operating Systems: Window 10/7
Programming language: C#
Migration tools: Sharegate, PowerShell
Confidential, Conway, AR
- Creating sites, built custom workflows, and managed permissions and content as requested from customers
- Investigating and implementing useful SharePoint capabilities out-of-the-box
- Utilizing jQuery to create custom enhancements on current sites for customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Conducting formal and informal meetings with multiple groups to gathered requirements and provide solutions to existing problems
- Constructing multiple sub-sites, pages, and libraries with the deployment of the new SharePoint 2016 sites
- Developing workflows for approval of pages before being published to different languages.
- Creating custom menu items as C# features to move list and document library items to different folders according to their lifecycle state.
- Customizing and configuring site pages to target content to specific users.
- Creating browser compatible forms using InfoPath 2013 and deployed to Form Library in SharePoint Sites.
- Creating various custom web parts using Visual Studio.NET that could be plugged in by users into their Personal Site.
- Providing advanced-level SharePoint design work, custom development, product implementation, documentation and administration of the MOSS implementation
- Configuring SharePoint Business Data Catalog, SharePoint Single Sign-On and custom .NET web part development
- Designing and developing multiple SQL database solutions
- Overseeing SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access, and application deployment for domestic and international users.
- Creating, analyzing, and publishing global import and export shipments key performance indicators (KPI) for executive dashboard.
- Creating and analyzing global key performance indicators (KPI) for executive dashboard.
- Preparing written documents constructed data decompositions, data flow diagrams in Visio for internal applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in Administrative tasks for SharePoint, including modifying and creating permissions for sites, libraries, lists, etc.
- Used jQuery to develop custom web parts, navigation bars and form design.
- SPServices, which abstracts SharePoint's Web Services and makes them easier to use. (Cascading Dropdown, Auto Complete, etc.)
- Used SharePoint API and Dot Net REST WEB API for custom development like SharePoint Feature and custom workflows.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the users in an organization.
- Gathered requirements, designed and implemented out-of-the-box web parts, including, list view, content editor and content query web parts.
- Responsible for creating intranet and internet sites within the Office365 provided site collection, customizing the look and feel, setting up the complete user environment / permissions.
- Designed and developed Nintex forms and workflows forstreamlining and increasing productivity .
- Developed archival application for converting XML InfoPath forms to HTML using C# and web services.
- InfoPath Designer to create custom web forms, service calls and workflows.
- Involved in major enhancements for the various Web pages using ASP.NET MVC, ColdFusion and C#.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- SharePoint Designer for data view web parts and ease of using BCS and simple workflows.
- Visual Studio 2013 to work with the CSOM and SSOM creating custom web parts and event receivers.
- Gathered requirements from various departments and constructed departmental portals.
- Worked with Master Page and CSS to provide a rich and consistent look to the site.
- Worked with company on SharePoint 2013 implementation and testing all features for new environment
- Part of initiative moving from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 environment and setup of this SharePoint 2013 environment.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Extensively involved in all phases of SDLC spanning over Analysis, Design, Installation/configuration, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Extensively used InfoPath 2013 for creating surveys in SharePoint.
- Used Content Editor Web part to manipulate the SharePoint list data using Client Side Object Modeling (CSOM).
- Provided permission and usage reports to document important metrics
- Migrated SharePoint sites, lists, content, metadata, permissions, workflows, from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 using Quest migration manager.
- Developed the Contract models, Domain models to consume the Rest Services API and converters to map between contract models and domain models.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML/XSD ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Responsible for reverse engineering the company intranet and collaboration portals built up SharePoint 2013.
- Managing the Office365 Enterprise environment for users, including permissions, security groups, creating intranet sites, content customization, branding, and workflows.
- Used front-end frameworks including Bootstrap 3 and Foundation.
- Imported Profiles from Active directory and configured search, and search scopes
- Involved in several SharePoint development projects including custom workflows using NINTEX.
- Creating Event Receiver to detect metadata changes on a list item, then copy data to a historical list that also records percentages lost and gained based on previous data. This event receiver also included a CAML query to search through historical list for this previous value.
- Used InfoPath to develop and customize forms and published into SharePoint sites.
- Automated and executed Office 365 procedures utilizing Windows PowerShell.
- Developed and designed forms using InfoPath2013 to integrate with SharePoint designer workflow.
- Created InfoPath 2013 forms and published it into SharePoint's Forms Library.
- Worked on developing Search for searching and bringing the documents into SharePoint Portal Server & maintaining backups and recovery for the entire SharePoint sites.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created Dev Environments in SharePoint 2013 Portal, installed all software's and the latest patches.
- Participated in gathering and documenting of requirements from non-technical business users.
- Developed custom web parts using Visual Studio 2013 using object modeling (CSOM, JSOM, and SSOM).
- Created Sites and Sub sites within the site collections for Various Departments and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2013 site.
- Created workflows both custom and out of the box workflows in SharePoint 2013.
- Created Timer workflows for document library.
- Implemented bootstrap for the front end UI for the very first time.
- Created custom ASP.NET applications for extranet sites to query against and insert data into SQL using stored procedures. Created Win Forms & Web Forms User controls for reusing GUI components
- Reports using BIDS and Report Builder 3.0 to for data within a SharePoint list. Data separated by content type and filtered/grouped by metadata.
- Convert InfoPath XML forms to PDF and auto generate email them using Nintex workflows.
- Actively managing Office365 portals, user's security and access, and One Drive Business content migrations, configured Office Web Application Services OWA for Outlook Office 2013 integration.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists.
- Queried data from SAP to SharePoint and Access for dashboard reporting.
- Developed InfoPath forms according to end client requirements.
- Used InfoPath to develop and customize forms and published into SharePoint sites.
- Designed workflow initiation forms by using InfoPath 2013. Maintained site collection and was responsible for creating sites, sub sites, assigning permission, deploying solutions farm features enable/disable etc. (ADMIN for site collection).
- Created custom content type to be used in the SharePoint form library.
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Developed Master Pages, Page Layouts for Branding and Customizing and improved the look and feel of the Sites created using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Complete SharePoint 2007/2010 rebranding for public facing web site using master pages, custom page layouts, and CSS. Created, designed, customized and published InfoPath forms 2010.
- Involved in requirement gathering; managed SharePoint permissions.
- Developing the view models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the back end rest services API and send it as JSON objects to the views.
- Several web forms were developed using SharePoint Object Model and ASP.NET 2.0.
- Developed applications to automate Lotus Notes Administrator processes and integrate Access and SQL data.
- Deployed SSRS Reports in SharePoint Sites for web based access for multiple end users.
- Developed the Features XML files, Install Batch files, Window SharePoint Services Solution Framework (.WSP) file to bundle all the components and deploy it in the production environment.
- Developed event handler class library and attached to SharePoint Lists using C#
- Customizing data-view, List View web parts using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Worked on helping clients with business requirements for intranet portal and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, Taxonomy and solution approach.
- Administered and supported Office 365 and MS Exchange policies.
- Created Sandbox Solution package (.wsp) to deploy into the components.
- Configuration of SSL s and Web Server Load Balancing
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements. UtilizedOOTB features in SharePoint site.
- Customize default SharePoint Home page using Master page in SharePoint Designer and created list with content in SharePoint site.
- Created custom task forms with InfoPath implemented digital signature, applied rules on various InfoPath forms.
- Worked in ASP.NET web forms ASP.NET State Management ASP.NET Caching features and Securing ASP.NET Web Applications. Visual Studioto work with the CSOM and SSOM creating custom web parts and event receivers.
- Heavy use of knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Business Intelligence using Excel services, KPI’s, Dashboards, Filter web parts and SSRS.
- ImplementedData layer using CAML Query for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Consumed SharePoint List Web Service for manipulating list and list items.
- Defining and loading Keywords, Synonyms and Best Bets to Fast Search Environment
- Responsible for designing the SharePoint application authentication using User Profiles.