- Around 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Working extensively on multiple platforms including but not limited to SharePoint Online, Office 365, SharePoint 2013/2010/2007.
- Worked as SharePoint /Developer/Designer/Admin and Migration Specialist on Office 365, SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Features. Document Libraries using SharePoint Object Model programming (SCOM) and client-side Object Model (CSOM)
- Hand - on Experience on building apps using SharePoint Online, App model and Office 365 APIs.
- Worked with Microsoft Azure and apps development which includes SharePoint / Provider hosted Add-ins.
- Involved in design and modifications to Page Layouts and Master Pages using SharePoint designer and customizing SharePoint Sites, My Sites, Lists, Web parts,
- Experienced on SharePoint Sever object model (SCM), Client object model(CSOM), CAML Query Builder, Share gate Migration Tools, JSOM, REST API, OData,
- Proficient in SharePoint Designer 2013 and 2010 for customizing the Master pages, site feature and developing the list, site and reusable workflows.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in deploying SharePoint server farm in Azure
- Performed backup and restore using PowerShell and STSADM command.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Business Data Catalog (BDC), Single Sign ON(SSO), event handlers, workflows, templates, content types, and custom document libraries and lists.
- Experienced in customizing SharePoint Sites, SharePoint Lists, Document Libraries, Features and Alerts using SharePoint Object Model programming in Visual Studio.
- Proficient in creating Synchronous and Asynchronous event receivers in Visual Studio and deploying SharePoint Solutions (.WSP) using PowerShell.
- Proficient in designing and implementing SharePoint Farms (Farm Topology, Infrastructure components, storage, network topology, service applications
- Expertise in Developing Office365 SharePoint Remote Hosted Apps on windows Azure Server
- Good knowledge about Power Shell scripting.
- Excellent attention to details, work well under pressure, able to work in both independent and team-oriented Environment.
- Extensively worked on Managed Metadata Service, Taxonomy and created refinement for better search functionality and managing and utilizing of metadata for tagging of contents.
- Worked with business objects; especially HTML Controls, Web Controls and User Controls using C#.NET.
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Azure (cloud) and Office 365
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Design and Develop the Complete Architecture for New SharePoint 2016 Farm, which include one development farm, one intranet farm and one extranet Farm.
- Perform the complete inventory on SharePoint 2013 Farm such as site collection, managed path, security, Database, custom solutions, and Branding.
- Configure all the service application and deploy the custom solutions to new SharePoint 2016 Farm.
- Migrated the Content using Database-attached method from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016.
- Worked with Visual Studio .NET with C# and SharePoint Object model.
- Used the PowerShell script to Test and mount the Content Database.
- Resolving issues related to workflows and Forms that are recently migrated from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016.
- Prepare the UAT plan to test and handover the migrated site to Owner for proper Functionality and Performance testing.
SharePoint Tech Lead
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Analyzing existing Large SharePoint farm structure and proposed the complete GBT Phased Migration Plan from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 Migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online
- Design and Prepared acommunication plan to inform the site owners for SharePoint Migration and clean up the existing SharePoint farm.
- Periodic execution of SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool(SMAT) tool for scanning the entire farm to perform in-depth analysis regarding various components for the Migration.
- Migrate around 1000 sites using third party Metalogix Tool.
- Worked with Microsoft Fast Track Team on the migration plan and planed the upgrade as per Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Performed in-depth analysis on migration blockers such as Full Trust Code solutions, Browser Handling Files, Workflows, custom web parts and custom master pages and provided compatible solutions with Office 365.
- Generated Daily report to log the issue from end user related to migration and provide the on-going support to fix those issues.
- Create workflow process for SP 2010 to SP 2013 for reusable, List and library workflow.
- Implemented branding in the Master Page and subsequent sites that are created through custom code for internal and external site classification.
- Create CSOM Tool to track the GBT SharePoint Sites to monitor the count of sites such as new sites, deleted sites, and orphaned sites.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving critical issues and other bugs with Microsoft support Team.
- Provided the remediation plan for Categories related to Full trust custom code.
- Prepared and executed the plan to decommissionthe Site from Old SharePoint 2010 Environment using PowerShell Script.
- Implemented the Project in agile methodology and used JIRA to track the Project.
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Confidential, Jersey City, New York,
- Collaborated and contributed with team to develop SharePoint hosted and provider hosted add-ins.
- Configured DNS and SharePoint sites to provide user friendly URL.
- Designing custom web parts using ASP.Net, C#.
- Checking for patches and cumulative upgrades.
- Created various libraries, lists, alerts, managed site features, themes of the site as per business requirements.
- Modifying and designing SharePoint templates and master pages.
- Maintaining and checking the overall server health and functionality, reviewing log files.
- Reviewing the SharePoint usage and activity, setting up alerts.
- Expertise creating Custom SharePoint 2013 Dashboards using External Content Types
- Involved in setting the IIS, Active Directory, DNS, Window Server administration, VMware, Microsoft Visual Studio, and other third-party tools related to SharePoint.
- Worked closely with the end users to understand their requirements and delivered the solutions on time.
- Created Timer Job definition to run job on schedule time by the SharePoint Administrator.
- Involved in investigation, demos and development for SharePoint 2013 including List, Library, workflow in SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013 web/Client publishing and Visual Studio 2012.
- Involved in reviewing and maintaining usage reports, Event notifications
Environment: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Windows server 2012 R2, Visual Studio 2012/2013, SQL Server 2012 R2, ASP.Net, C#, SharePoint Designer 2010
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collection and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2010 site.
- Created and managed Site Columns, Lists, Libraries and Content Types with SharePoint 2010.
- Created custom site Themes, Master Pages and Content Page Layouts implementing the corporate branding to web site using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Created custom permission levels in SharePoint 2010 site to give access to the users in group accordingly.
- Created Picture Library to upload and share the images and used Picture Library Slideshow Web Part to rotate the images.
- Designed an InfoPath forms with different views using InfoPath 2010 designer and published the form to the SharePoint 2010 form library as a site template.
- Changed the look and feel of site pages by changing site themes and layouts.
- Developed reports using report builder 3.0 and integrated SharePoint with SSRS 2008 R2 to deploy the reports to a web application.
- Used BCS and External content type to consume and write data into SQL Server DB.
- Attached Nintex workflow with InfoPath Forms and Custom Lists.
- Developing Web parts using Visual Studio and deploying it in different site collections.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, .Net framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2010, IIS 7.5, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2008/ 2008 R2.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance & support of SharePoint 2010 enterprise farms.
- Reconfiguration & balancing of Service applications running in the Farm servers.
- Implemented Remote Blob Storage for SP2010 content databases improving performance.
- Maintenance & support of Nintex workflows for SharePoint 2010.
- Installed, configured and administered Metalogix Control Point in the SharePoint 2010 environments.
- Designed & implemented governance policies for SharePoint 2010 infrastructure.
- Implemented SharePoint release management & patch management process for SharePoint deployments & servers.
- Gathered requirements from business groups & deployed several SharePoint applications.
- Performed SharePoint deployments for various custom applications.
- Configured & supporting the BI Stack of Excel, PowerPivot, SSRS, PerformancePoint service applications.
- Farm Administration & support to the site collections in Production & 2 Non-production environments comprised of QA & STAGING farms.
- Fine tuning the SharePoint servers for efficient performance,
- Patching Microsoft updates & SharePoint CU’s and service packs.
- Implementation & documentation for SharePoint installations, maintenance, backup/restorations, Disaster recovery and server support.
Environment: Moss 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and 2010. Microsoft Communications Server 2008R2, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, ISA 2006, Windows 2008 R2 Standard Edition Server, SQL 2005, SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise Server, and Visual Studio 2010
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in gathering and preparation of requirements specifications.
- Contributed to building policies for governance framework.
- Administrating and maintaining SharePoint environment, including security
- Performed operations for migration from MOSS2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Migrated content databases and site collections.
- Configured search services.
- Created custom site definitions, site templates, and site columns.
- Developed master pages and web parts using .NET and C#.
- Developed Web Parts using C# and VB scripting.
- Implementing InfoPath custom solutions.
- Used SDK for designing the SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Office 365integration with SharePoint 2010.
- Customized look and feel of portal, modifying master pages using cascading style sheets and minimal master pages.
- Created event handler for monitoring and performance of various tasks.
- Designed and implemented CAML queries for extracting list contents to display in web-parts using CAML Query Builder.
- Backup and Restoring the Site Collections.
- Migrated the WSS content using Power Shell.
Environment: SharePoint 2007/2010, IIS, PowerShell, STSADM, .NET, C#, SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio 2010.
- Involved in requirement gathering, planning, installing, deploying, and enhancing. The SharePoint Farm with one application server and two web front ends.
- Create SharePoint sites, sub sites, document libraries, lists to collaborate using Share Point 2007.
- Used InfoPath 2007 to customize SP list forms and to design various Form library for Data entry and submission.
- Designed and implemented Data Grid Web Parts to integrate SharePoint lists and document with Microsoft Outlook and Excel utilizing application services.
- Developed Reports using custom OOB web parts and showing them on Dashboard.
- Used SP Designer 2007 for branding and customizing SharePoint Server 2007 by modifying Master Pages.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic or need using C#.
- Involved in developing, deploying and activating Solution Packages on server.
Environment: Moss 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Windows 2003 Server, SQL 2005 Enterprise Server, and Visual Studio 2008.