Extensive experience in developing SharePoint applications in a complex business environment.
SharePoint: SharePoint server 2010/2013/2016 , SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, JSOM, CSOM, Nintex Workflows/Forms, SharePoint Workflows, PowerShell
Version Control: SVN, TFS, Bitbucket
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Oracle, MySQL.
Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Full time position involving SharePoint development using Nintex forms and workflows and custom solutions based on JSOM.
- Full time position involving SharePoint development.
- Developed and maintained SharePoint 2010 web solutions for HR employee review and financial write - off using InfoPath, Event Receivers, Workflows, Web Services and CSOM/JSOM scripts. These solutions served as enterprise applications for corporate environment of 22000 employees (only developer in the organization dedicated to these two projects).
- Developed and maintained SharePoint 2010/2013 sites using integrated web parts, workflows, external lists, SharePoint Designer etc.
- Full time position involving SharePoint development and administration.
- Responsibilities related to developing, maintaining, analyzing various business process within the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 framework.
- Full time position involving supervision, construction, transfer, authorization and processing of financial transaction files.
- Responsibilities involve maintenance and control of databases and FTP processes that surround company’s computer information system.
- Work with Oracle databases involved operation, maintenance and SQL-PLSQL programing.
- Updated, maintained and manipulated the database.
- I was creating various reports based on the SQL queries.
- Supplied necessary data for various business reports.