WEB SERVERS: Microsoft SharePoint (On Premise 2010 - 2016) and Online (SPO - Office 365), Project Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, WebLogic, OpenText Collaboration Server, OpenText Records and Document Server, Wordpress
DBMS: SQL Server, Oracle DB
OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX, Windows
SOFTWARE: MS Office 365, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Creative Cloud, Telelogic Doors, MS Power BI, Serena Team Track, Atlassian Suite, GitHub
CERTIFICATIONS: Security+, Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS)
OTHER: AWS and Azure Cloud Architecture, User Interface Design, LAN/WAN, Active Directory, Windows Migration, Enterprise Systems Architecture
- Developed facility activation management system for analyzing and gathering inputs electronically and automating business processes.
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 custom solutions to SharePoint Online (O365).
- Developed custom SharePoint interface and staffing dashboard for Veterans Benefits Administration.
- Provide subject matter expertise on SharePoint technologies and architecture.
Senior SharePoint Developer/Architect/Administrator
- Developed SharePoint Online based project management information system to collect, store, and track 11 functional areas vertically and horizontally across an organization.
- Migrated site collection and solutions from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Developed custom Bootstrap based user interface to enhance user experience.
- Developed Physical Key Management system using InfoPath forms, SharePoint workflows and custom role-based security.
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Team lead and developer of the agency’s intranet portal consisting of 70+ sites and dozens of custom applications.
- Meet with Directorate leads to gather requirements and transform their business processes into automated, easy to use solutions that surfaced meaningful data through dashboards and reporting.
- Solution examples include a portfolio management system, conference room scheduler, task management system, support ticket system, and an employee accountability system.
- Led demos, training, and produced training guides.
- Provide guidance and analysis on new SharePoint technologies including migration to the VA SharePoint Online MAG environment.
SharePoint Project Manager
- Lead lifecycle development of a SharePoint activation information management system enabling real-time project management status for a billion-dollar medical center activation resulting in 2018 “PMI Project of the Year” award.
- Enhanced and simplified business processes through electronic information gathering, workflows and data analytics. Examples include purchase card request system, National SimLEARN tracking and reporting, and contract management system.
- Managed over 5000 project tasks electronically, making daily updates to drive real-time project analytics for senior leadership.
- Developed custom dashboards, webparts and roll-up reporting solutions within Veterans Affairs existing SharePoint environment.
- Created training materials, led trainings and demos for custom SharePoint solutions.
- Provided subject matter expertise to VHA regarding Microsoft server technologies, architecture and development.
- Architect of DevOps SharePoint 2016 server farm on AWS and Azure government cloud platforms to meet performance and security expectations of company’s custom SharePoint solutions.
- Assist with developing AVER’s cloud strategy to meet business goals and requirements.
- Provide ongoing insights on cloud technologies, industry trends and competition to leadership.
Senior Systems Architect
- Lead architect for O&M and implementation of 12 GOTS and COTS internal business applications including SailPoint, SiteMinder, SharePoint, Project Server Confidential Financial Management System, and OpenText Records Manager.
- Developed migration plan and managed team members to prepare and successfully migrate applications from varying Windows OS physical servers to Windows Server 2016 on VMware.
- Created system security architecture documentation to achieve approval to operate (ATO) for all intranet systems within the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Senior Business Analyst
- Performed Analysis of Alternatives (AOA) for database virtualization software, including onsite proof of concepts, functional requirements, and thorough documentation of existing databases.
- Supervised a team of 18 onsite and remote employees on a $2.5 Million/yr contract supporting Confidential ’s Intranet Services branch.
- Managed full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for 12 technologies including SharePoint, Project Server, Identity Management (IDM), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and SiteMinder Single Sign On ensuring adherence to work standards, policies and goals of the agency.
- Managed ATO process and maintenance of 8 applications within DoD infrastructure and security processes.
- Managed migration of physical Dev/Test Windows servers to private virtual server cloud.
- Led development of a master schedule and executive dashboard to visualize project status for the CIO using Agile methodology.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Analyzed business processes and functional requirements to recommend new capabilities to senior executives.
- Responsible for architecture, installation, configuration and farm administration of Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise, Microsoft Project Server, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Created, configured, and maintained site collections and sites for all Confidential directorates and branches in SharePoint.
- Provided tier II/III support for SharePoint, Project Server, Dynamics CRM, OpenText Records Repository and OpenText Collaboration.
- Developed websites providing user support for the enterprise Windows 7 upgrade, and Enterprise Email.
- Responsible for the management of multiple simultaneous IT infrastructure projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Coordinated, negotiated and motivated outside vendors and off-shore resources in support of timelines and IT project deliverables.
- Presented weekly and monthly reports to executive management on current projects, future opportunities and client issues.
Technical Solutions Manager
- Managed development of medical credential verification system.
- Developed user interface for physician based social media site.
- Developed marketing materials for trade shows.
Senior Business Analyst
- Gathered and analyzed business processes, objectives and requirements to meet business, user and technical requirements.
- Created user interfaces and detailed screen mockups for web applications.
- Tracked key metrics of website business performance: Unique visitors, page views, time spent, traffic source mix, and conversion metrics.
- Produced online training curriculums and conducted all user training sessions.