- He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with over 10 years and 10 months of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- SharePoint Solution Architect/Consultant and Development of SharePoint solutions in Commercial space.
- Experience in development and maintenance of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2007 applications for 10 Years and 8 Months.
- Experience in Front End development for 3 Years.
- Experience in working with On - premise, BPOS-D and Cloud environments.
- Experience in working with Web Content Management, Web application design and customization using Typescript, React, Knockout, Gulp and Webpack.
- Experience in migrating the app development in Knockout to React.
- Experience in developing custom solutions, web parts & workflows using Visual studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017, Visual Studio Code.
- Excellent exposure on App development using SharePoint 2013, SP-PnP JS Core, React, Knockout, Gulp and Webpack.
- Excellent exposure on Out of Box Web Parts and components like Tagging, Social, Blogs and Wikis, My Sites, User Profiles and Expertise Org Browser
- Good exposure in working with Search, Content by Search Web Part and configuration, Display template using React.
- Good experience in SharePoint Development and Designing applications in SharePoint Server Object Model and Client Side Object Model using CsOm and JSOM or ECMA Script, React, Knockout and SPServices.
- Experience in creating Test Driven Development (TDD) of SharePoint Apps using QUnit and Mockjax.
- Experience in Branding the SharePoint sites using SCSS, React and Knockout.
- Experience in customizing application using Client Side Rendering features like JSLink.
- Having deep skill in working with InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer
- Experience in working with Business Connectivity Service to connect to SQL as well as Web Service.
- Experience in provisioning sites using Site Definition, Site Templates and SP-PnP Commands.
- Have in-depth experience in Migration of applications from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Have experience in working with Quest Tool and Metalogics.
- Have hands-on experience in working with responsive web page development using SCSS, Typescript, React, SP-PnP-JS, Knockout, Gulp and Webpack.
- Experience in working with Active Directory Application Mode and User Profile Replication Service
- Proficient in developing, ASP.NET Web Services, WCF Services, MVC 3.0, migrating ASMX Web services to WCF.
- Experience in working with Redux and Mobx .
- Experience in creating Use Case, Class and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio
- Experience in Agile methodology (Scrum and Kanban) and Microsoft Project plan.
- Experience in training users and providing support from Level 1 to Level 3.
- Basic knowledge and experience in installation and configuration of SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2016.
- Basic knowledge and experience in configuring the Service application for SharePoint.
- Basic knowledge and experience in SharePoint 2016 Framework.
- Have basic knowledge on Angular and VueJS
- Have basic knowledge in working with SQL server 2005, 2008 & 2012.
- Created an app and JQuery Plugin/Framework for Chart and Dashboard for Reports (uses REST, SP-PnP-JS Core and Knockout).
- Created Content types and lists/libraries using features. Customized the list view to redirect to preview page after creating an item and starting a SharePoint designer workflow .
- Modified custom SharePoint InfoPath forms for intranet applications
- Created DEI reports to show DEI InfoPath data using SSRS.
- Created SharePoint Designer workflows for Contract Repository notification and Service Outage Notification in intranet application
- Created user control to apply the JQuery accordion for selected Auditing Standards Page .
- Involved in the Solution Discovery for Search and Created SharePoint 2013 Search template Design Manager .
- Configured search crawl for File share.
- Created and configured the Search display templates using React and Knockout (Control Template, Item Template and Hover Template).
- Assessment and Migration the Intranet application from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Created WCF Service to expose data captured in data to Public website.
- Created WCF Service to download all the firm filings and to download results by search in public website.
- Created an MVC application to validate the captcha (google re-captcha) and call the WCF service to download search results.
- Created and customized the SCSS and page layouts for public web site.
- Created BCS component for consuming the WCF Service and crawled the BCS entities in Search.
- Configured Service applications in Development and QA environment.
- Created Search Display templates for Audit Partner, Audit Firm, Issuers, Audit Partner Search and Advanced Search pages and results using Knockout, SCSS and cross site publishing features .
- Created windows task scheduler using c# and PowerShell to monitor the RASR search, MVC and WCF application.
- Created ASP.Net and c# applications to test the WCF Services and MVC application.
- Created and customized the master page, SCSS and page layouts for SharePoint 2013 myPCAOB application using Knockout/ React .
- Created JSLink for customizing the SharePoint list fields in public website and intranet applications .
- Providing Level 2 to Level 3 support for the end users.
Environment: SharePoint 2013, 2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2013, 2010, HTML5, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, CSS3.0, JQuery, Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Created SharePoint 2013 Master Page and Page Layout using Design Manager.
- Configured the search using custom display templates ( Item Template and Hover Template ).
- Configured User Profile Services and used custom metadata in search
- Created custom web parts for SharePoint 2010 applications
- Created Content types and lists/libraries using UI, features, Server side and client side code as well as SharePoint hosted apps and Knockout.
- Created multiple SharePoint hosted apps for team site governance and intranet application using REST, Knockout and JSOM.
- Created SharePoint provider hosted apps for World clock
- Created custom InfoPath forms for data exception management request.
- Created Timer Jobs and Event Receivers
- Created Sequential and State machine workflows using Visual Studio for 2010 and Designers for 2013.
- Migrated the application from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 for team sites governance application.
- Installed SharePoint 2013 server and configured Service Application.
- Created an MVC application to pull the data from third application called Factiva and the data will published as articles in SharePoint on demand.
- Created a WCF application to communicate between BPOS-D and OnPremise .
- Used Quest tool to import the file system data to SharePoint as well as to migrate the intranet application to use the full features of SharePoint 2013.
- Created user control to disable the access of normal users to SharePoint settings.
- Created user control to redirect users based on configuration from a list.
- Providing Level 2 to Level 3 support for the end users.
Environment: SharePoint 2013, 2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2013, 2010, HTML5, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, CSS3.0, JQuery.
- Worked with end client for requirement gathering, analysis session, solution design and release planning.
- Define the Architecture and best practices/standards for SharePoint 2010/2007 development.
- Analyze and review new requirements or Change requests and created the requirement and low level design documents as per SDLC standards.
- Created different web parts, Content Types, Custom List templates and event receivers and site templates
- Created workflows using Visual Studios
- Created administrative InfoPath forms with custom logics to gather the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Created custom PDF exporter to export the InfoPath forms to PDF
- Created Timer Jobs to export the data to SQL for Reporting
- Maintained the SQL Reports and integrated it with SharePoint
- Installed and configured SharePoint 2010 server and Service applicaitons.
- Migrated the application from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Provided training and technical expertise to the resources in the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2007 platform.
- Provided Level 1 to Level 3 support for the application .
Environment: SharePoint 2010/2007, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007, InfoPath 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, CSS3.0, JQuery.
- Involved in the design of the functional and the technical document and Class diagram for the different functionalities in the BP SharePoint 2010 and Cloud .
- Created different web parts, Master Pages, Content Types, Application Pages and Custom Controls.
- Created the SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio workflows.
- Customized the Search Results and Refinement Panel web parts.
- Created all the Power Shell scripts to deploy the Solution Package in different environments.
- Provided the training and session on SharePoint 2010 to end users.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, HTML, CSS3.0, JQuery.
- Created functional and the technical document, Class diagram for the Modules.
- Involved in the creation of the different web parts, Application Pages, Connected Web Parts, Content Types, Site Templates and Custom field types .
- Created master pages and different themes for the branding the Portal .
- Created custom pop up page using JQuery .
- Involved in the design of the table and created the stored procedures for accessing the storing the data for reporting.
- Implemented the WCF service component for accessing the customer details from the SAP and IBM DB2 .
- Created the deployment package for each release, provided with the supporting document for deployment
Environment: SharePoint 2007, WCF, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2005 and IBM DB2.
- Explore new features in SharePoint 2007.
- Research on new tools to be integrated with SharePoint 2007.
- Understand the technical challenges in different projects in the Organization and resolve.
- Created the proof of concept, design and build for the 20th Fox Century Project.
- Created the proof of concept, design and build for the PMO Safeway project.
- Created the proof of concept and assets to showcase the SharePoint capabilities.
- Created HR Portal, Defect Tracking Tool and Resource Management applications for the organization.
- Installation and Configuration of SharePoint 2007 and Shared Service Provider .
- Created the proof of concept of implementing the Radio Solution Center. Boot Camp training for the new resources in SharePoint 2007
Environment: SharePoint 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server Reporting Service.