- She is a technically sophisticated analyst, planner, developer, and leader highly skilled in providing overall management of PMOs and project portfolios for a wide range of government and private entities.
- Dynamic and focused on identifying and addressing business needs, introducing technical solutions, tools, and systems that enhance operational quality, productivity, data sharing, communication, training, and cost effectiveness.
- Expertly drive all project phases from concept, planning and acquisitions to design, development, testing, quality control / assurance, implementations, documentation, and training.
- Strong communicator with all levels of technical specialists as well as management and clientele. Seeking a more stable long term assignment.
Hardware: IBM Desktops, DB2 Mainframes, Unix, Oracle, Windows, and Linux Servers
Software: Adobe CS6 Suite, Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, AS400, AutoCad, Azure Admin portal, Banyan Vines, Bluezone, CASR, Citrix, ComprizonSuite versions 8.3 - 8.9 (.Buy, .Award, .Request, .GPC, .MIPR), Compass, Computron, Crystal Reports, DBASE IV, DelTek, DOORS, EMAX, Formfiller, Groupwise, HEAT, Infomaker, INMS, IPS, Lotus Notes, Lotus Suite, MS DOS, MS Editor, MS Frontpage, Lawson, Lotus Notes, MS Mail, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MC Project Server, MS Word, MS Works, MS Visio, Nintex workflows, Norton Utilities, Novell 3.x, Oracle STEM, Paint Shop Pro, Paradox, PCLaw, Peoplesoft, PMD, Prism, ProComm, PVCS, Quintus, Rational Rose Suite, Resolve, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013,SharePoint InfoPath Designer 2010/2013, SharePoint Dashboard Designer 2013, SnagIt 11, Snap32, Spectrum, SQL, Subversion (SVN), System Tools, TRS, Visual Studios 2013, WinCap, WinZip, Windows 3.x, 95 & NT, WordPerfect, Unix, Numerous customized relational front-end programs and proprietary programs.
Programming Languages: HTML, CSS
Database Management Systems: ODIE, Oracle, TCS Service Request Database (Workflow), Serena Teamtrack, SQL
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, 2013, XP, NT, DOS, and Linux
Communications: Telecommunications Protocols or Standards Knowledge Treasury Communications Systems (ATM & Frame Relay), PBX Switchboards, Alpha/Numeric Paging. Platforms knowledge OC-48, OC-12, OC-3, ATM, Frame Relay, VPN, Cable Modem, MIMO, Wireless Networks, SONET, etc. within the Treasury Communications Systems Cloud configuration, PBX Switchboards, Alpha/Numeric Paging, Broadband, and INMARSAT.
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Azure SP Admin
- Confidential In charge of all O365 and on-premise Voyager2020 transition SharePoints site collection administration. Creating new site collections, sites and sub-sites in O365 and on-premise environments; developing all new workstream sites; lists; libraries; workflows and migrating data to offshore testing site collections. User Management of all SharePoint users. NDA facilitation. Nintex workflows, Infopath forms. 24/7 Help Desk support of all vendor, Confidential and partner corporations’ issues involving SharePoint. Liaison with MS Premier Support.
- Completed all development and transition to facilitate the new IngenioRx company. 12 TB Azure E3/P1 environment.
- Department of Homeland Security. Developed Buffalo Group home site and maintained new SharePoint site development. Supported SharePoint training. Developed technological architecture recommendation documents for azure security and customer portfolio dashboarding. Required surgery so unable to continue working 2 jobs.
- Worked on contract bridge waiting on new contracting firm. Assigned to Help Desk Tier II support of existing SharePoint sites and management of minor updates allowed during the contract bridge.
- Designed and developed cloud based SharePoint Scheduling tool to assist in the installations for Windows 10 Upgrade project. Developed communications material. Coordinated with end users to ensure timely scheduling of their Windows 10, Office 2016 and SharePoint 365 suites. Developed multiple FAQ and end user support guides and helpful training in support of Windows 10.
- Troubleshooting Cloud SharePoint 365 issues and worked with Service Desk to resolve SharePoint issues and outages. Identified and developed Business Change document for identified Microsoft patching issue resolution. Supported Portfolio Management Tool SharePoint initiative. Day to day management of multiple SharePoint environments; Section 508 testing and compliancy, Development of Workflows, InfoPath forms, Pivot Tables and Business Intelligence Center tools such as Reporting Services. SOP development, Agile Dashboard facilitation and automation to recreate JIRA like environment within SharePoint. Requirements analysis for new development initiatives. Tygart lost contract.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Sr. Project Manager
- Temporary support while Project Manager is attending terminal mother. Day to day management of 5 developer, 1 tester, 1 Business Analyst provisioning the transformation from Lotus Notes forms and applications to SharePoint 2013. Coordinated developers cloud architecture and test bed for automated tools Proof of Concepts.
- Coordinated end customer administrative access. Performed all customer and stakeholder Requirements gathering sessions. Developed SharePoint technologies training. Created CMMI level 4 templates and provisioned Portfolio Management Portal dashboard within SharePoint 2013 cloud infrastructure. Day-to-day management of customer and senior executives from Pepco and Exelon.
- Temporary support to bring help Program Manager catch up on workload. Conducted day-to-day operations of O&M staff of 40 while Program Manager dealt with engineering requirements. Managed customer expectations, Supported Human Resource activities, Weekly status updates of over 75 projects and attended customer meetings. Supported provisioning of CMMI level 4 deliverables.
- Responsible for Bug identification; daily audit and error log review and analytics; JAD Board facilitation; recommendations for enhancements, fixes, and new technologies; Project management activities for new development environment within FBI internal Cloud; facilitation and interaction with CJIS Operations (to include SA, DBA, and infrastructure tickets).
- Development of User Guides, training and project documentation to include but not limited to Configuration Plan, Master Test Plan, Testing scripts, and architecture documentation. Support SharePoint users with advance development efforts for Business Intelligence Center, Pivot Table, Performance Point, Excel Services and general page layouts.
- Identify new and existing bugs, record keeping within JIRA ticketing system for JAVA/JQuery web application and SharePoint sites. Facilitation for cloud environment set up, research on SOLR technologies. Facilitated transition of new development, staging and production in the Justice Cloud. Facilitate ViCAP trouble tickets for local, state, and federal law enforcement and case support. Additional Agile PM support as required. Worked within Subversion (SVN) Versioning software. Developed MS Project Schedules; conducted project management analytics, developed Quad and project reports for Scope, schedule, resources, requirements, issues and risks. Developed Project specific policies, processes and methodologies for cloud application and development environment. Provided mentorship for SharePoint and Project Management related skills as needed.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Project Manager / Subject Matter Expert
- Delivered expert project management services to clients: Freddie Mac - IT Security, MITRE Corporation - Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. Orchestrated design and development of multiple new PM Portal SharePoint sites that encompassed methodologies; risk management; change requests; workflows; project management support; system migrations; and creation of online tools.
- Managed the Migration from SharePoint of all sites working with each site stakeholder to identify all issues, risks, workflows, custom development or code unique to their site. Developed and conducted all training for beginner, intermediate and advanced SharePoint users. Facilitated all Help Desk requests and reporting. Worked diligently coordinating with the Community of Practice users to ensure continuing training and support once contract was completed and supported modification of their charter to allow for an increase in their scope and funding.
- Positively impacted project management practices with the design of portfolio PM methodology dashboards, workflow, roadmaps, controls, and communication strategies.
- Minimized ramp-up time of new project managers with the creation of comprehensive training program covering topics highlighted throughout leadership surveys.
- Elevated end-user performance on a global level by collaborating with all levels of staff and management in the establishment of new policies, processes, and training tools.
- Assigned to DoD Joint Chief of Staff to provide overall outage management, including preventative maintenance impact assessment / audits, trend remedy ticket analysis, long-term solutions development, PMO support, outages briefings, and cross-functional training. Worked with Project Server and SharePoint 2010/2013 front end and back end. Supported a team of Knowledge Engineers and Project Managers for PMO skills and training expertise. Acted as a IV&V Quality Gate for all Operations Change Management activities as a part of their internal Change Control Board efforts. Ensured review of all Procedures, Policies, Processes that impacted Operational Readiness for optimization capability and coordinated with stakeholders for effective changes to ensure process improvement.
- Minimized outages and potential threats through innovative troubleshooting and introduction of process improvements to enhance assets and configuration management.
- Generated significant advances in problem management platforms through development and rollout of documentation as well as workflow, status reporting, quad chart analysis, project management, and support plans.
- Mentored Project Managers and Project Staff for Risk, Scope, Schedule, Quality, and Issue Management
- Conducted monthly training sessions
Confidential, Pentagon, VA
- Facilitated training and development of Knowledge Engineers and Quality Control Specialists through new instructional programs (including train-the-trainer), policies, and procedures.
- Accommodated staff reductions in timeliness for check-in / check-out process through implementation of changes and improvement plans.
- Developed PMO standards and the dashboard/website displays within SharePoint 2010/2013 for Budget, Schedule, Scope, Risk, Change, Issue, Task, Personnel, Quality and Inventory Management.
- Developed training for Project Managers and Knowledge Engineers on Requirements, Testing, Knowledge Management Sharing, SharePoint 2010/2013, Customer Relationships, and Issues/Risk Traceability
- Directed SharePoint development and operations maintenance for customer’s CIO - DHS S&T. Created timelines, schedules, and SharePoint Agile task dashboard. Performed needs assessment, proposal preparation, testing, design development, future upgrades planning, and policies / procedures development. Handled status reports. Organized user acceptance testing; coordinated releases and prepared user documentation. Provided risk assessments and problem management / resolution.
- Developed Enterprise level Communications and Program Plans and Policies for customer approval
- Provided support, mentoring and training facilitation for Project Managers for Agile methodologies and processes/procedures/templates. Developed modified templates in line with clients methodologies and practices for Agile project management. Integrating the key stakeholders to be part of each SCRUM review to minimize Scope creep and increase customer satisfaction.