Expert software developer, web developer, and SharePoint specialist with an extensive background as an Air Force network applications developer and SharePoint administrator. Has over eight years of experience in a rapid application development lifecycle customizing hardware technology, implementing engineering principles, problem solving solutions, and algorithm designs using software development environments such as Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver, Microsoft Access, and SharePoint Designer.
Top Secret/SCI clearance reinstated June 2011, Active until June 2016
- Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007/2010 Development and Manipulation of Webparts, Workflows, and User Interface using SharePoint Designer, Content Editor, Visual Basic, and Visual C++
- Integration of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Infopath, and Outlook) with SharePoint 2007/2010
- SQL Business Intelligence SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, development of data cubes from various sources
- Multi-Platform Programming in Java
- Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Maintenance
- Joint Operations Planning and Execution Software (JOPES) Database Management
- Classified Systems Network Security
- Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) Development
- Network and Physical Security Manager for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)
- Development of Microsoft Access RDBMS Using VBA
Computer SkillsProgramming and Markup Language Technology:
J2EE, Eclipse, Netbeans, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Access, Excel, FrontPage, SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, JOPES, JFAST
Senior SharePoint Designer/Business Intelligence Analyst
Support of the Program Management Environment collection of integrated tools, reports, and webparts designed to support collaborative solutions, time and risk management, and business intelligence integration. Clients include IAC Enterprise, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), and Veterans Affairs (VA). Created custom InfoPath forms, webparts, workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer. Created and customize master pages, reports, graphical interfaces, and applications. Mastered third party web parts and workflow designers, such as Quest, Nintex, Dundas, and Bamboo.
- Collaborated with financial analysts to gather requirements for exceptional data delivery methods for executives, including ten principals and five executive vice presidents.
- Development using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2010 to create custom workflows and applications. Most robust workflow automates a 14 step review process of 150 contracts with a volume pipeline of $2.3 billion.
- Received high recognition as a recipient of a Performance and Team Award presented by IAC Enterprise in June 2012.
Adaptive Plans Software and Data Analyst
Monitored GCCS and Microsoft SharePoint database design and security. Developed, administered, and maintained SharePoint intranet for 300+ users. Managed JOPES database coordination process with eight PACOM components and sub-unified commands. Controlled HQ USPACOM’s Contingency Plans (CONPLANs) access and security requirements. Led rewriting of HQ USPACOM TPFDD Letter of Instruction in accordance with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) JOPES Manuals.
- Designed and managed all aspects of the division’s classified SharePoint Portal, ensuring security of critical plans information on the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) Network
- Managed GCCS and SharePoint documents database authorization for two of the three largest Department of Defense (DoD) TPFDD databases
- Developed an impermeable security system on MOSS 2007 for safeguarding critical Secretary of Defense-directed plans against intrusion. This model will be used for all future iterations of HQ USPACOM plans
- Provided concise planning guidance to 120 high-level action officers from all branches of service
Confidential,Lackland AFB, TX
Network Applications Developer
Designed, developed, and maintained computer applications on AF ISR Agency networks. Ensured all locally developed software projects complied with DoD, unit, and industry standards. Built graphical interfaces for Java and VB applications. Lead developer for DoD COMPUSEC Multi-Platform Toolbox. Squadron-level System Administrator and Wing-level Emission Security (EMSEC) Manager.
- Developed a multi-platform version of the DoD COMPUSEC Toolbox, allowing a secure method of downgrading classified information to unclassified systems
- Developed a radio frequency (RF) diagnosis software which automatically examines multiple bands used with FLR-9 antennas
- Implemented TDY/Deployment Access database system for the Network Warfare Wing
- Taught classified information safeguarding session for AFISR Agency’s System Administrator class
Air Force System Networking (AFSN) Administrator Course - C4I, Network Management and Administration, Network Components (routers, gateways, firewalls, hosts), COMSEC, Information Awareness (IA), EMSEC/TEMPEST, Web Design, DMS
Joint Operations Planning and Execution System Support Personnel Course (JSPC) - TPFDD Development, Rapid Query Tool, Deployment Execution, JOPES Editing Tool (JET), JOPES Web System Information Trace
Joint Operations Planning and Execution Systems Action Officers Course (JAOC) - TPFDD Guidance and Command Relations, Action Officer Roles in Planning Cycle, Error Checking and TPFDD Validation, Data Translation and Analysis for Executive Business Decisions
Joint Flow Analysis System for Transportation Course (JFAST) - Air/Sea Transportation Logistics Feasibility, SQL Data Mining, Database Cross-platform Import/Export, Course of Action (COA) Analysis, Delivery Date Forecast and Estimation Analysis Derived from Multiple Databases