- SharePoint Farm Administrator (2013/2010/2007 ) with extensive day to day user support experience.
- Troubleshot site collections, Office 365, OneDrive, and Box issues.
- Investigated SharePoint 2016 off premise future implementation Architecture, design.
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Implementation of Web Applications.
- Well rounded development skills.
- Always flexible and eager to take on new projects.
- Wealth of IT professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- Worked in a fast paced hosting environment with a proven track record of handling multiple tasks and setting priority so as complete projects ahead of deadlines.
- 24x7 on call calendar rotation schedule for all after - hours support and escalations.
- Worked with other departments to resolve on-call issues: DBA, Cluster group, Network, and Load Balance teams.
- Project Managed (PM) many enterprise wide website initiatives: Legacy server decommissioning, web site upgrades, updates, site collection relocation across content data bases.
- Identified and decommissioned thousands of web sites and sub sites from the environment.
- Applied and enforced Confidential & Confidential Governance policy and Microsoft suggested best practice standards so as not to downgrade production functionality across various Farms.
- Mentored and counseled site owners and users on the benefits of SharePoint and other CMS hosting options (FileNet P8, Enterprise Vault, Linux or IIS hosting.)
- Extensive experience interacting with all levels of management, stakeholders, administrators, contractors and consultants.
Platform: SharePoint 2013/2010, Standard/Enterprise, 2007 and older versions. Office365, OneDrive,Box.
CMS: Joomla, Drupal, WordPress. Windows Servers, SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL DB (SP content data base backup/upgrade support), Linux, Sun Solaris (Unix.)
Software: SharePoint Designer 2013, 2010, InfoPath, Quest/Dell Migration Manager, Quest/Dell Backup/Restore, Sharegate, Metalogic, Microsoft Project, Visual Studio 2015/2016, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS.)
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Sr. Systems Administrator, Sr. Systems Manager
- Daily administration and support of SharePoint Intranet Farms: 2013, 2010, 2007, Standard/Enterprise, POC.
- Resolved technical issues with: SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive, and Box.
- Worked on O365 Admin Center, Site Collections, and Box Admin Console.
- Extensive experience upgrading older versions of SharePoint: 2013/2010/MOSS 2007/SP3.0
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerShell scripts, SP Management Shell, and STSADM commands.
- Backup and restored sites, lists, doc libraries, with Quest (Dell) Restore Manager or with PowerShell cmdlets.
- As the SharePoint subject matter expert (SME) I interacted exceptionally well with local site owners and regular users.
- Troubleshot issues with: Lists, views, user permissions, access rights, master pages, web parts, contents types, InfoPath forms, search, workflows, email, timer jobs, my sites, IE, Firefox, Chrome and MS Office issues.
- Experience creating, moving MS SQL content databases: Setup permissions, backup, restore and fine- tuned as needed.
- Experience identifying locked, blocked records affecting SharePoint production sites.
- Created SharePoint Web Applications, Site Collections, BI (Business Intelligence) and many SP related functions based on license type (standard or enterprise.)
- Monitored all systems for efficiency.
- Implemented and enhanced (UI) out-of-the-box SharePoint features, Web parts, Lists, Workflows, Site Templates.
- 24 x 7 on-call rotation schedule.
- Resolve outage issues and conflicts affecting SharePoint web applications, web sites, Load Balancer and content databases hosted on various SQL clusters.
- Project Managed major initiatives to decommission hundreds of “legacy” SharePoint site collections, and web applications.
- Followed established PM protocols to gather requirements and to complete projects on time.
- Consolidated Alaska Wireless sites into Confidential & Confidential SharePoint Farms.
- Migrated Wayport Wireless SharePoint 2013 sites into Confidential & Confidential farms.
- Experience working with AOTS BMC Remedy ticketing system.
- Followed Change Management production process.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Systems Administrator, Regional Webmaster
- Original Northeast region “Webmaster” supporting “intranet” sites from one central location for the entire region.
- Administration and support of “standard” hosted web sites: UNIX, Linux (Red Hat) and Windows servers.
- Hosted websites on these servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, NES, iPlanet web servers.
- Web sites running: ASP, .NET, ColdFusion, PHP, Java Server Pages (JSP), JRE, and Perl environment.
- Built and implemented a national “Verity Search” infrastructure out of Bothell WA
- Supported web servers in Pittsburgh PA and Paramus NJ.
- Responsible for administration and support of regional MS SQL servers, Oracle servers, backup, restores, server upgrades, software patches etc.
- Developed websites and front end interface for all regional business units as needed.
- Experience with Joomla CMS, Drupal CMS and knowledge of various internet front-end frameworks.
- Trained website administrators on day-to-day websites responsibilities.
- Training classes or conference calls every other Friday.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
PC Technical Support
- Created PaperDirect's first Technical Support internet web site in 1995.
- Resolved software/hardware issues (PC, MAC, printers, terminals.)
- Provided customer facing Help Desk support.
Confidential, Bayonne, NJ
PC Tech Support/AS 400 Operation Support
- Responsible for data and telecommunication installation: Phones, terminals, printers, PC, cabling. Maintained PBX phone system.
- Troubleshot hardware, software for retail stores across the USA: NJ, NY, CT, MA, IL, PA, OH.
- Investigated opportunities to start my own business.
- Researched numerous distribution channels: Catalog mail order, print ad, TV, import/export, wholesale, retail.
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
Customer Information System (CIS) Manager
- Managed Customer Information Systems (CIS) for over 375 branches across New Jersey/PA.
- Responsible for checking, savings, CD account changes: Name/Address changes, New Accounts, ATM cards creation.
- Hired and trained a culturally diverse work force of 23 clerks, 5 supervisors and one Assistant Manager.