SharePoint 07, 13, 16; InfoPath 10, 13; SharePoint Designer 10, 13, 16; Team Foundation Server 13 (TFS); Word 03, 07, 10, 13; Excel 03, 07, 10, 13; PowerPoint 03, 07, 10, 13; Project 03, 07, 10, 13; Outlook 03, 07, 10, 13; Visio 03, 07, 10, Access 03, 07, 10, Remedy, Articulate, Captivate, IBM Cognos,
Scrum Master/SharePoint Site Collection Administrator/Technical Analyst/Senior Technical TrainerConfidential
- Scrum Master for SharePoint team.
- Provides work direction to technical staff and acts as a team lead on projects and assignments.
- Meets with users to gather and analyze requirements and identify business processes for their SharePoint solutions.
- Work with developers to create and explain the end user’s requirements if a coding solution is needed.
- Acts as a liaison between functional managers, end - users, developers, stakeholders, and federal leads in analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of SharePoint systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Analyzes, tracks and documents changes to requirements.
- Creates test scripts and runs user acceptance testing.
- Develop workflow and form solutions using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Maintain and administer various permission levels throughout the SharePoint site collection and farm.
- Configure/design sites based on information gained in user meetings.
- Conduct outreach presentations to each team on SharePoint benefits and functionality to all level of users to gain acceptance and user buy-in.
- Field and resolve user support questions using email and the Remedy ticketing system.
- Create, implement and maintain a SharePoint based training portal as a one-stop-shop for users to access online training, video training, and a sign up area for live trainings.
- Create and monitor an online blog area for tips and tricks, user specific questions and FAQs.
- Develop and deliver Microsoft application training in Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007, 2010, government inhouse software, basic SharePoint end user training and SharePoint owner trainings.
- Conduct one on one, group open enrollment and specific focus trainings to end users, administrators and upper management.
- Create computer based training (CBTs) using Captivate and Articulate.
- Conduct user skills gap analysis prior to creating and conducting user trainings.
- Delivered all levels of Microsoft application and technical training in over 45 courses, including SQL, VBA, Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007, 2010, Visio 2003 and 2007, Access 2003, 2007 and 2010, Project 2003, 2007 and 2010, SharePoint Services 3.0, and Project Server 2007.
- Responsible for developing and delivering custom training and materials for clients based on interpreting customer business needs and requirements.
- Developed and maintained trainer database by extracting data from the company LMS into MS Access database, resulting in higher productivity when performing training evaluations and scores analysis.
- Supervised 10 trainers, responsible for increasing instructor scores and software knowledge.
- Achieved all defined goals by increasing trainer scores from well below acceptable range to achieving and exceeding the required 92%.
- Responsible for starting the training department and implementing in house client training which improved client retention and sales.
Project Manager/ Software Trainer
- Conducted professional and engaging group, individual and web-based training to radiologists and hospital staff of various computer skill levels.
- Managed over 10 projects concurrently with superior ratings from clients and superiors.
- Consistently selected to manage difficult VIP clients due to my outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Provided post-training support and follow up both in person and remotely to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Met with management to learn specific job functions, etc. of the open position.
- Searched job banks and recruited applicants for open positions.
- First stage interviews of all applicants over phone and/or in person.
- Conducted new hire training on all new employees.
Risk Management Services Administrator/Payroll Specialist
- Designed and maintained 2 company databases using Microsoft Access to improve ease of access to data for upper management by creating switchboards and macros to automate report creation.
- Worked on multiple short notice software projects when speed of understanding and turnaround time was critical.
- Due to my knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher, I facilitated the training of new hires and established employees.
- Created and developed safety related materials for field reps and clients, informational brochures and manuals for clients, and in-house training media for classroom using MS PowerPoint and MS Publisher.
- Successfully managed around 450 workers compensation claims per year, interfaced with adjustors and supervised all field safety representatives.
- Created weekly and monthly spreadsheets for CEO and Director or Risk Management showing growth and profitability.