- 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Technologies including SharePoint 2010/2013/16 & Office 365.
- Extensive experience in Creating out of the box solutions, which includes creating and Sites, List, Libraries, Views, Content types, Workflows and Web Parts.
- Proficient in Permission management through creating and maintaining user groups and roles in site collections and sites to maintain security.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, production, and post - production support.
- Proficient in designing, developing and defining data structures of electronic form using InfoPath Form & Nintex Forms 2013/2010.
- Skilled on business automation using SPD 2013/2010 Workflows, Microsoft flow & Nintex.
- Experience on BCS bringing data to SharePoint environment from different external data sources.
- Experience in migration SP 2010 to SP 2013 environment and Office 365 using ShareGate by providing inventory audit report.
- Superb problem-solving skills, fast learner and works well in a team environment.
- Developed Client Side applications in SharePoint using CSOM, jQuery & R EST API .
- Strong in Enterprise Content Management, Document management and Record Management .
- Troubleshoot and help site owners on permission and other issues arising from daily activities.
- Experienced in using Office 365 Components including SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Server, Microsoft Teams, PowerApps, Microsoft Form & Microsoft Flow.
SharePoint: SP 2013/2010, SharePoint online, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath Designer 2013/2010, Nintex 2013
Programming Languages: C#, ASP/ASP.NET
XMLTechnologies: XML, CAMEL
Database: MS SQL, Server 2 R2 and MS Access
Migration and Administration Tools: Powershell, ShareGate
Development Tools: Visual studio 2013
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, POWER BI, Tableau
- Set up Permission group, Levels and Permission for individual users of SharePoint and Activ e Directory groups in Sites, Libraries, and Lists according to their requirement.
- Created Site collections, Sites, Lists, Document Libraries, Pages &views.
- Maintain OOTB including List view, Content Editor and Script Editor Web parts for SP 2016/2013/2010.
- Designed powerful InfoPath forms, applied rules to fulfill further functionalities, created data connections to retrieve & submit data to SharePoint lists, Xml &published them as form libraries & content types
- Created Content Types and Site Columns for different Document Libraries with various metadata fields associated with each Content Type, (to reuse across sites and site collections), list & library
- Used Java Script inside Content Editor Web-Part to be able to search within a list in auto filter mode in SharePoint Online.
- Extensive knowledge of building complex SharePoint Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- Migrated sites from SharePoint 2010 to office 365 using ShareGate.
- Used Business Data Connectivity Services (BCS) to connect external database and perform CRUD operation inside SharePoint.
IT SPECIALIST /SharePoint Admin
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage.
- Responsible for creating technical and user document for the developed application .
- Develop, design and manage content, customizations, forms, and custom workflows
- Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Post-Production Support.
- Developing Team Site, Blog Sites and Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013.
- Created Content Types & Site Columns use them throughout portal according to the requirement
- Developed SharePoint request ticket submitter InfoPath form and attach a list work flow that send email reminder to the SharePoint developer team.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug and package both sandbox and farm solutions such as content type, event receivers, lists definitions, regular web parts and visual web parts.
- Used PowerShell to deploy SharePoint Solutions (.wsp) to testing and production environments.
- Used Visual studio event receivers to prevent deletion of list and library items in Archive Library.
- Creating workflow to automated leave request tool using calendar list.
- Designed, developed and implemented Employee hiring process using SharePoint Out of the box, and adding workflow using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Skilled at manipulating SharePoint data using CAML and LINQ,
- Proficient in Permission management through creating and maintaining user groups and roles in Azure Active Directory, site collections and sites.