- Over 6+ years of experience in IT Industry, involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Testing and Implementation of various applications based on Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server N-tier architecture, Web based and Internet Technologies.
- 3+ years workexperience in developing Enterprise Portal using SharePoint Portal Server 2003/MOSS 2007.
- Experience in developing with SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, SharePoint Object Model and SharePoint Web services.
- Experience in developing with Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, ADO.NET, ASMX.NET Web Services, WCF Services, XML, XSL, User Controls, Custom Controls, Event Handlers, Themes and Skins.
- Installation, Configuration, Architecture, Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization, Content Management , Collaboration, Web Content Management,
- Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Forms Server, Master Pages
- Extensively worked with Site Definition, List Definition, Site Template, List Template, Custom WebParts, Connected WebParts, Features, Event Handlers, Audiences, Security, Searchand Single Sign On for SharePoint Services.
- Branding and Chroming of business portals using Cascaded Style Sheets (CSS) and Themes.
- Created and customized Master Pages and Page Layoutusing SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Worked with Business Data Catalog (BDC) to import data from external LOB applications like PeopleSoft, Web Services, SQL Server 2005 and Oracle.
- Experience in developing custom Workflow using Visual Studio 2005/2008, SharePoint Designer 2007 and InfoPath 2007.
- Experience in developing with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications and implementation of AJAX functionality to improve responsiveness.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft .NET Framework with significant programming experience in C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Removing, Multithreaded applications.
- Experience in database design and development with SQL Server 2005/2000,MY-SQL Server, Oracle and database programming using SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL for writing Stored Procedures,User Defined Functions, Views, Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience with design and development of business reports using Crystal Reports for Client-Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in using Shared Services for Search with managed property & scope, and administering User Profiles, Audiences and My sites.
- Experience in Importing profile information from Active Directory.
- Have good Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Quick learner, Team player. Able to work independently, if required.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in MOSS 2007 Application Development.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) in C#.NET.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, FrontPage 2003, InfoPath 2003/2007.
C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, ASP, ADO, C, C++, JAVA
ASP.Net, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, CAML, ADO, ADO.Net, AJAX, Web Services, WCF Services
InfoPath 2003/2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, FrontPage 2003, MS Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, Macromedia Dreamweaver.
SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle, MS Access
IIS 6.0/5.1/5.0, Apache Server
MS Visual Source Safe 6.0
Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services
Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista, UNIX
Education: Bachelor of technology
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN Oct 2008 – Present
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design development, testing and deployment of portal.
- Worked with Share Point Designer 2007 for branding and chroming of Portal.
- Worked with WSS (Windows SharePoint Services) Site, Document libraries, lists, content types, site columns, views, alerts.
- Created and customized Master Page, Content Pages and page layout using SharePoint Designer 2007 and Visual Studio to implement consistent look and feel for corporate SharePoint sites.
- Used XPath in Office SharePoint Designer 2007 and InfoPath to create expressions that perform filters on data.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type.
- Used Shared Services for Search with managed property & scope, and administering User Profiles, Audiences and My sites.
- Worked with ASP.Net, C# and Share Point Object Model for addition & customization of Portal.
- Extensively worked with InfoPath 2007 forms design and deployment.
- Used Out-of-box workflows and developed custom Workflows (using SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio.Net) for automating business process in InfoPath forms.
- Implemented security in SharePoint portal by assigning Permissions and Roles to the users in Active Directory.
- Deployed Features using stsadm.exe tool at different levels including web application, site collection and site level.
- Used KPIs for business activity monitoring and BDC to surface data from line of business applications.
- Created and deployed custom web parts using Visual Studio .NET and implemented web part connections.
- Created User Controls to be used in custom applications pages.
- Implemented AJAX Web Parts to avoid whole page reloading.
- Implemented WCFs in web parts to import data from External Applications.
- Worked with Office SharePoint Server 2007 Excel Services to enable the interaction of the end users with spreadsheets through a Web browser.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues related to web applications and site collections.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UTDec 2007 – Oct 2008
- Involved in all the phase of SDLC from Software Requirements Phase to Design, Implementation, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Involved in Developing MOSS 2007 Portal Sites and maintained Taxonomy, Navigation and display structure.
- Assign Roles and Permission to sites, lists and list items.
- Customized Publishing pages and attached Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2007 and Visual Studio 2005.
- Customized Master Page and Content Pages using SharePoint Designer 2007 to implement consistent look and feel for corporate SharePoint sites.
- Developed custom Site Definition templates and List Definition templates.
- Implemented KPI (Key Performance Indicator) List web parts to display server status in Dashboards.
- Extensively worked with Content Deployment and Web Content Management and Document Management.
- Use SharePoint object model to retrieve, change, insert items in a list, files in a document library, access User Profiles, etc.
- Developed custom Web parts and used User Controls within the Web parts to be shown as a Web part Page in a Site.
- Worked with Event Handlers by using them in Features and Deployed using Solution Package.
- Customized MOSS 2007 search using the Share Point Object Model for Search and keywords in search.
- Implemented Content Query Web part for news scrolling.
- Extensively worked with InfoPath 2007 forms design and deployment with Java Script/C# code behind.
- Implemented Single Sign-On for users.
- Developed, deployed and activated Features and maintained additional features in MOSS 2007.
- Utilized the SharePoint Backup and Restore Utility to back up the portal and restore it when a SharePoint Total Failure Occurs.
- Involved in unit testing and documentation of the application.
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ Feb 2007-Nov 2007
- Participated in completing Software Development Life Cycle for Turbo Tracker including Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Testing
- Wrote the Core Code of Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer for Turbo Tracker
- Developed SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio 2005 and C#.
- Worked extensively with SPGridView, SPDataSource, ObjectDataSource and CAML query.
- Developed Features, Event Handlers and Solution Packages for easy deployment.
- Wrote stored procedures for SQL Server and did regular backup for the Database.
- Configured, administrated and maintained the Turbo Tracker site.
- Participated in testing and debugging processes to ensure the code quality.
- Developed and integrated Application Pages into the SharePoint site.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, Ajax, Excel Services, InfoPath, C#, MOSS 2007, ASP.NET, XML, Web services, Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2005, .Net Framework 2.0
Confidential, Nashville, TN Mar 2006 – Jan 2007
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Configured users in Active Directory and set up the rights for the users based on their roles.
- Worked with C#, ASP.Net and Share Point Object Model for addition & customization of Portal.
- Applied corporate look and feel to SharePoint Portal and WSS sites by branding them using FrontPage 2003 and CSS.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type.
- Imported profile information from Active Directory.
- Created several custom Web Parts which pull up information from different document libraries and lists from any Share Point site.
- Built a rich data entry UI form using InfoPath 2003 and implemented data validation, field-level security and customized views based on user roles.
- Implemented cross page connections using Front Page 2003. Also Filtered data using the web part connection wizard.
- Used out-of-box workflows for automating business process.
- Designed different Approval Processes with the help of workflows and implement them for Document Libraries.
- Customized Share Point Portal 2003 search using the Share Point Object Model for search.
- Implemented custom search functionality on ASP.NET pages using Share Point Search web service and displayed the results using DataGrid control with paging and sorting functionalities.
- Developed solution package for deployment.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, Share Point Portal Server 2003, Windows Share Point Services
Confidential, Manhattan, NY Jul 2005 – Feb 2006
- Worked closely with the user group to analyze the project to understand the requirements and the need of the system.
- Involved in the design, development and implementation of web user interfaces using .NET 1.1, ASP.NET, C#.NET, HTML and CSS.
- Utilized various ASP.NET server controls such as Validation controls for validating form entries such as email addresses, Radio Button List controls, etc.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database. List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Designed and coded shopping cart module, User account module and Administrative Module.
- Exception handling widely used.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to communicate with SQL Server database.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and SQL queries for use in different modules of the application.
- Used crystal report to generate reports such as shipping report, new order report, Date wise order report etc.
- Implemented the application and unit testing.
Confidential, India. Nov 2004 - Jun 2005
- Worked in a team environment of three team members developing applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2003.
- Worked and participated in several team meetings on the proof of concept. Involved with the team in developing a Sample prototype for the client.
- Designed or conducted design modifications for complex systems or subsystems.
- Created Authentication methods for user logins.
- Analyzed tasks programmed and modified computer programs for end user applications in Microsoft ASP.NET environment.
- Created web application user interfaces and applied the security features to them.
- Created several client/server standalone applications or application modules using C#.NET connecting remote data sources.
- Created web pages accessing ASMX Web Services.
- Connected to Microsoft SQL Server 2003 using ADO.NET
- Involved in technical documentations and specifications for the team.
- Maintained existing applications.
- Create test data and test scenarios for testing application code.
- Perform Unit, Integration testing of application code.
Environment: VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0, XML, XSLT, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2003, Windows 2003, Web Services, Nunit.
Confidential, India Dec 2003-Nov 2004
Case Reporting System
- As a team member, developed the application using C#, ASP.NET, XML and SQL Server.
- Was very much responsible from design to completion of the application.
- Extensively used rational unified process for creating UML based Use case diagrams, Sequential Diagram and Class diagrams.
- Involved in Creating State diagrams for modeling the object or actor and Activity diagrams for modeling business processes and system processes.
- Involved extensive use of Datasets for XML processing in C#.
- Developed ASMX.NET Web services and worked with SOAP Protocols to format the messages.
- Developed .Net Remote object that will interact with database to invoke the Transaction information as by the Web service client.
- Developed VB Components For IIS and MTS.
- Utilized Queued Components.
- ADO.Net is extensively used for accessing to databases.
- Created many Stored Procedures, Triggers and functions in SQL Server 2000.
- Created various customized Crystal Reports 9.0, Drill downed Reports for Investor and Property Information
- Configuration files (xml files) were used to store settings information in a name/value pair format.
- Used Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records.
- Creating dynamic XML files and XSL for presentation.
- Involved in writing XML schema and XML files for components.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2003/2000, C#, ASP.NET 1.0, VB.Net, ADO.NET, XML, SOAP, XSLT, CSS, Java Script, SQL Server 2000, IIS.