- Around 8 years of experience in Design, Development andEnd-to-End Implementation of applicationsusing Microsoft .Net Technologies, SharePoint, Project Server, Oracle and SQL Server.
- About 6years of experience in SharePoint technologies with 3 years of experience in Project Server.Experienced in gathering requirements, analysis, designing, development, test planning,deployment and maintenance of intranet, client/server and web based applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Content Types and various custom Document Libraries and Lists, customized Web applications, portals.Strong experience in installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007/WSS3.0in different environments.
- Experience in designing custom Workflows in visual studio &Designer.Extensive experience in designing and developing the Presentation Tier, Business Tier and Data Tier components in multi-tier software applications.Expertise in TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, LDAP, IPSEC, SSL/TLS protocols.Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented methodologies, client-server multi-tier web and GUI software applications and concepts including Microsoft .Net Framework.Strong knowledge of Web Services, Remoting, IIS configuration, SharePoint Out of the Box and experienced in providing user and production support. Strong knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft.
- NET technologies. Experienced in developing Windows and Web basedClient server applications using C#.Net 2.0, ASP.NET2.0, ADO.NET2.0, and SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2.
- Experience in Object oriented programming OOP and methodologies in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and good understanding of the software development cycle.Experience in requirements gathering, converting them into technical artifacts, applying OOADconcepts and Design Patterns.Experience in GUI development with ASP.NET, Windows & Web Forms of .NET framework. Worked on Virtual server environment such as VMware and Hyper-v.In-depth knowledge of database concepts and in database programming using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Involved in the design, development, deployment and Implementation of large-scale, distributed, multi-tiered enterprise applications.Have Knowledge on implementing SharePoint applications in connecting with other tools such as CSD, Vignette. Experience in creating test plans and performing unit and functional testing.
C, C++, C#.Net, VB.Net, VB 6.0, SQL, PL/SQL,HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, UML
ASP, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0, Web Services, COM/DCOM
Java Script, Jquery, VBScript, CSS, DHTML
SharePoint 2010,MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0
ADO, ADO.NET, ODBC, OLEDB
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g
IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0 with .Net framework 3.5/4.0, Personal webserver
MS Visual Studio .NET,.NET framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, MS Visual Interdev 5.0/6.0, Dream Weaver, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop
Windows 9X/NT/2000, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, MS DOS, UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux
Education:Bachelor of Technology
Confidential,Hartford, CT 09/2011 - Present
Description: Confidential,is a global investment management organization. Their goal is simple – to provide their clients with advanced investment solutions and the highest level of service. The project involved setting up SharePoint as Enterprise Portal and development of customized workflows using Windows Workflow foundation and deploying them in SharePoint Server. Provided post production support for the newly upgraded SharePoint sites and site Collection.The project aims at developing a site architecture that makes it easier to create and update site branding and layout customizations.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Involved in analysis of SharePoint 2010and Migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Responsible for the migration of custom web parts, master pages, page layouts and workflows to SharePoint 2010.Created custom masters pages with various page layouts depend on the requirements.Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Type for various departments.
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint Features Manager. Design and Developed Custom Page Layouts for Branding and Chromingof portal by SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 & also look and feel of portably modifying Master Pages.
- Worked extensively on creating the custom page layouts for the NEW, EDIT and VIEW Form Pages
- Designed different forms with the help of MS InfoPath 2010/2007.Implemented backup strategy using power shell and task scheduler.
- Automated tasks like search for broken links, delete users, application pool recycle using power shell.
- Extensively used SharePoint Manager for user Security, Sites, lists & Item Management.
- Created Custom Event Handlerby using SharePoint Event Receivers for performing different tasks and implement monitoring. Developed and published web services in SharePoint using SOAP, .NET, C#, WCFandASP.NET. Worked on Business Data Catalog to integrate business data from backend SQL Server with SharePoint 2010/2007 using BDC Meta-Man.
- Created & Deployed Connectable Custom Web Parts by using C# and SharePoint Object Model.
- Used Out-of-box workflows and developed several complex custom Workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) for handling documents flow.
- Documented the complete development process so as to enable a seamless transition to those who were ready to take over the development process and to assist the end-users who were going to access the application.Extensively Worked on LDAP for creating Users, groups and setting permissions to them.Worked with SharePoint backup solutions using Power Shell, SQL Server.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2007, Windows SharePoint Services(WSS) 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007,Visual Studio.NET 2008, C# .Net, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, MS-InfoPath 2007,Windows server 2008, SQL SERVER 2008, MS Outlook 2007/10
Confidential,Houston, TX06/2010 – 08/2011
Description: Confidential,is one of the largest insurance companies in USA.It provides group and individual insurances to its customers. As a SharePoint developer was responsible for designing and implementing upgrade and migration path from existing SharePoint 2007 to MOSS 2010. Provided Site administration services for existing SharePoint sites including permissions and Management of Custom developed Web Parts. Installed and activated features, developed and maintained additional features in SharePoint 2010. By implementing SharePoint 2010 and its automated workflow and document tracking, auditors can reduce time spent on projects.
- Enterprise level SharePoint 2010implementation and deployment for intranet portal mainly focused on content and project management.
- Design and develop complex workflows using WWF in visual studio and in SharePoint Designer to implement Taxonomy&automate processes.Created sitecollections, sites, Custom Pages, Site columns, Document libraries, List, List views andWikis.
- Developed and designed InfoPath forms by implementing Rules, DataValidation,Conditional Formatting, field level security and published to forms library.Extensively worked with MS project team to seamlessly integrate Project Server with SharePoint.
- Responsible for testing the solution and assisting functional teams for the technical implementation of SharePoint Solutions and created documentation for various components developed.Worked on SharePoint 2010 for document management, collaboration and automation of business process.
- Developed Workflows for Form Libraries and lists by using InfoPath Forms and SharePoint designer 2010 to provide a flow of approval process in the organization.
- Worked as a key member to understand requirements and development process, and Involved in Requirement analysis and preparing the critical design diagrams of the project.Involved in analysis of SharePoint 2010 and Migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 with installing and configuring SharePoint 2010.
- Responsible for the content DB migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.Automated SharePoint backups &application pool recycles using power shell.
- Worked on Site Template, Content Editor Web Part, Page Viewer Web Parts, Lists, Survey, Calendar, Announcements etc.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with the product team to understand their business needs and translate needs into SharePoint application.Responsible for Troubleshooting issues and errors related to development.
- Customized sites, built custom views and multiple web parts using SharePoint designer.Wrote custom batch files for the creation of pages, sub sites and Migration of WSS 3.0 to MOSS 2010.Created Users and Groups to set the permissions by using active directory.
Confidential,New York, NY 01/2009 – 05/2010 SharePoint Developer
Description: Confidential,is a leading provider of financial solutions for private and business clients. They provide all-round service extending from account keeping and cash & securities investment advisory to asset management. The project involved several modules that involves in developing applications for various financial transactions. Involved in the day to day activities of the Deutsche Bank Global Prime portal.
- Gathered Functional, Non-Functional Business Requirements and created detail Functional Specification documents.Performed activities like creation ofPortal, Site Collection, sites, lists, Document Library and Assigning permissions to groups.Maintaining, Monitoring and Supporting Moss 2007 in Development, Staging and Production environment.Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of issues withWSS/Share Point Server environment.
- Used BDC to migrate the Data fromexternal data source into SharePoint Lists.Created Web service to retrieve data of individual field from document library.Developed browser enables InfoPath forms and used as a content types.Renders a SharePoint Picture Library as Silver light using the Data View web part.Modify master pages for branding SharePoint sites in SharePoint Designer.Created and Deployed Custom Components (Web parts, Custom Control, List Definition etc).Involved in Customizing Layouts (Web part titles, Logo\'s, Header and Footer) for branding purposes.
- Developed and Customized XSLT for various Out-of-Box Web Parts.ConfiguredForms Based Authentication successfully on development server and production server using LDAP authentication.Integrate Microsoft outlook for the workflow alerts.
- Created web parts for the editor dashboard etc., Created a forms in INFOPATH that will facilitate the compilation/Production of a report and deployed them on the SharePoint Portal.UsedSPQuery, SP Site Data Query, and CAML Tools for retrieval of Lists Data.
- Develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).Created PDF reports using SQL server reporting services.Performedadministrative activities using Stsadm such as backup, restore, migration of sites, installing Features, indexing and deployment of Solution package.
Confidential,RTP, NC 03/2007 – 12/2008
Description: Confidential,is email-based application that allows the home office to send specific, targeted messages to sales force personnel across divisions, therapeutic areas, roles, and geographies. It is a one-way communication tool.
- Designed InfoPath forms and published it to the SharePoint form library.Implemented InfoPath out of the box features while designing the form.
- Implemented Contact Selector Control to Search for Active Directory Users in Web based InfoPath form.Implemented workflows through SharePoint Designer.
- Implemented multiple views for different Roles.Designed Master Pages, Page Layouts using SharePoint Designer.
- Developed Tree View Custom Web part for displaying the contents of the Document Library using C#.Generated email based alerts through Workflows and integration with the application.
- Implemented Read Receipt technique using InfoPath forms.Implemented SSRS for generating and integrating reports with MOSS 2007.
- Implemented out of the box connectable web parts as well as custom built connectable web parts using C#.Participated in gathering requirements of the various work streams by meeting with the business user and base lining the details to identify appropriate measures and dimensions.
- Displaying data by accessing external web services in a browser enabled InfoPath form.
- Implemented AJAX to Custom Web parts in C#.Implemented form based authentication in MOSS 2007. Managing Shared Services in the central Administration, Worked on Backup and restore of the web applications.
- Defining the Taxonomy and Topology of the system.Installed and configured the SharePoint environment in a farm.
- Installed and configured SQL Server 2005 for configuring SharePoint environment.
- Created and configured SQL Server Search Accounts across the farm level in installing SharePoint environment.
- Performed the role of VSS Coordinator and performed the operations of creating users, maintaining the VSS Server, providing appropriate access to the users, setting up of VSS environment, branching of projects
Environment: MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, C#.Net, SharePoint Designer, Silverlight, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003.
Confidential,Louisville, KY 01/2006– 02/2007
Description: Core System Portal Application Development is a customizable core insurance system engine, which covers all insurance needs like Underwriting, Claims, reinsurance administration, reporting and financial modules. It is designed to cover health care insurance policies. Integration is made between underwriting and financial module to cater for all financial needs of the insurance industry.
- Designed Underwriting module, prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in fulllife-cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing UI/Middle tier/data base and transition.
- Planned, Designed and implemented SharePointteam sites and areas for the business.
- Created and published Web Services to populate policy information to other system, to share data with their Partners B2B.
- Created custom controls for product customization and user interface.
- Worked on Win forms Using ASP. Net and C#.
- Designed UI in ASP.NET using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls.
- Developed Complete Underwriting module, which covered Policy, Endorsement, Renewal, and Policy Cancellation.
- Involved in integration of core system to the other financial modules.
- Developed complete financial module, which covered receipts, payments, journals, petty cash, Debit Note/Credit Note Non-Trade at entry level.
- Developed the SQL stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Involved in Unit, Integration and User Acceptance testing.
Environment: ASP.NET, C, UML, SQL Server 2003 / 2000, ADO.NET, Windows 2000 Server, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSLT, DHTML,Crystal Reports 9.0, VS.NET 2003.
- Website Development using ASP/VB.Worked with the Discussion Forum development using ASP.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and designing of the pages.
- Actively worked with the maintenance for these web pages using ASP.Developed Custom ActiveX controls.
- Involved in Designing the Database.Used the ODBC interface with the SQL server database.
- Stored Procedures, Queries were used to retrieve the data from the database.Provided the critical database stored procedures using ADO for SQL Server 6.5.
Environment: ASP, VB, and SQL Server 6.5.