- Proficiency Forte SharePoint Solution Designing Solution Implementation SharePoint Migration Application Development Project Planning & Management Transition and Transformation Maintenance Support Client Engagements Project Management Over 18 years of experience in Application Development using Microsoft SharePoint and .Net Technologies.
- Knowledge of Project Management and Transition and Transformations .
- Experience in end - to-end implementation of various projects including designing, development, coding and implementation of applications with water fall and agile methodology.
- Experience of SharePoint migration from Confidential and older versions.
- Domain expertise includes Banking, Mortgage Banking, Pharmaceutical, Travel and Transportation industry
- Knowledge of managing the entire software development operations involving requirement gathering, development of functional specifications, design & development and co-ordination with customer
- Currently having H1 Petition needs amendment.
- Adept in developing, creating and modifying applications software, analyzing the user needs and developing software solutions
- Won I BM Manager’s Choice Award in 2014 and GBS GD Eminence and Excellence Recognition Spark Award in 2013 from Westpac WFI account
- An effective leader with proven abilities in leading teams during the project phase, training & guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team
- Possess strong analytical skills & ability to lead new initiatives and take ownership of the work
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Connect on premise data to Power Apps /Flow using 'On-premises data gateway
- Design and Development of custom Workflows using Microsoft Flow, SharePoint Designer, K2.
- Design and Development of SSRS Reports
- Implementation of Device Channels
- PowerShell Scripts
- Search configuration
- Custom Layouts, theme, Branding.
- Record Center Implementation
- SharePoint Migration, Lotus Note to Office 365.
- Configuration of Google Analytics
- Installation and Configuration of SharePoint server 2013 and SQL Server 2012
- Configuration of Active Directory Integration, SMTP Service and Out-of-the-Box Features
Portal / Content Management: SharePoint Online, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
Development Tools: Microsoft Flow, K2, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
RDBMS: MS-SQL Server, Oracle
Reports: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Project Management Tool: Microsoft Projects, JIRA, Rational Rose, RPM
Independent SharePoint Consultant
- Confidential application has developed to capture and track issues.
- User adds an issue with priority, the mail triggers to help desk, then it get assigned to some users and SLA time starts based on the response times and change of issue status.
- The SLA calculation has been done with few calculated fields and flows.
- It got a dash board, where the issues are displayed by SLA Met Yes/No with highlighted colors, by Priority Urgency 1, 2, 3 with color demarcation. All these are done using JQuery.
Independent SharePoint Consultant
- Leave Management application has developed to capture, track employee leaves and once it’s requested it goes through some approval process Departments, Managers . The application is hosted in SharePoint 2016 using Lists, Calendar, Chart.Js. Microsoft Flow, Power Apps.
- Install SharePoint 2016.Configure On-Premises Data gateway to connect Microsoft Flow, O365.
- Deploy the applications using Custom Lists, Work flow, Power Apps, Chart.js
- Planning, scoping, estimating, tracking & ensuring implementation of project plans within pre-set budgets and deadlines (as per best practice guidelines)
- Preparing proposals, responding to RFP, handling business presentations, resource planning, architecture evaluation, technical direction, effort estimation, tracking, risk management, audit, status reporting and mentoring
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests
- Owning the resources and the responsibility of product delivery with high quality
- Making technical decisions based on the architectural and software development experience
- Serving as single point of contact / interface for supporting the customer on various projects and technical issues
- Analyzing the user needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Maintaining quality of work in accordance with the standards as specified in the design documents
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work
- Monitoring and ensuring customer delivery during the transition period
- Conducting system study and coordinating with team members for product documentation, system design & integration, coding, application maintenance, etc.
- Implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines and extending maintenance support
- Designing, developing and implementing the workflow program, presentation and handling various phases of interface development based on technical specification
- Accountable for handling the project related documentation requirements
- Create a backup of Confidential NSF files
- Create new mailboxes
- Enable IMAP TCP/IP Port for all users
- Connect with IMAP Connector
- Lesson learned in this manual process
- If the Notes client is behind firewall and proxy, it will not connect to the Internet.
- If the Confidential email client is in a disabled state, it does not permit IMAP connection.
- If the IMAP Connector restricts the transfer of calendar entries, then one has to perform it manually.
- The manual creation of calendar entries takes more time and slows down the transfer process.
- Functioning as SharePoint SME and Understanding of IFFCO Requirements
- Solution Approach and Recommendation.
- Functioning as SharePoint SME and Understanding of CPA Requirements
- Proposed Technical Solution Architecture.