- Over 8 years of experience in the field of Software Application Analysis and Development with a profound knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Lean Software Development practice and Information Security Principles.
- Specialized in SharePoint Application Development, Project Management, and Business Analysis.
- Experienced in UX development, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Computing.
- Experienced in preparing and documenting Deliverables, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), detailed Functional Specifications and Non - Functional Specifications, developing Use Cases and Test Cases.
- Conducted GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Impact Analysis (Change Management System), modeling Businesses Processes and prepared Training Manuals and Knowledge Transfer manuals (Technical Writing).
- Extensive experience in leading and working on installation, configuration, migration, development, and deployment of Microsoft SharePoint Applications and 3rd party tools like Nintex Workflows and K2 Workflows.
- Experience in Microsoft Content Management, Indexing/Search Services, Business Data Catalog Service, Excel Services, Power Pivot Services, Performance Point Services, and User Profile Services.
- Experience in SharePoint Administrative activities like Backup/Restore, Migration, Feature Installation, Indexing and Deployment using PowerShell.
- Having good knowledge and experience in reporting technologies like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, And Microsoft Power BI
- Experienced in developing web-based applications, wireframes, mockups etc.
- Expertise in Analysis of Problem Severity, Defect tracking and reporting system. Proficient in creating Risk Analysis documents, Risk Management Plan, User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirement Specification, and Business Process Flows.
- Experience with supporting incident and change management.
- Ability to handle projects independently.
- Contributed to Center of Excellence team and managers for writing Proof of Concepts for new engagements/Projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Resourceful troubleshooter and problem solver, utilizing analytical skills to resolve difficulties positively and swiftly; Strong team player, able to collaborate and interact with employees at all levels.
Collaboration Tools: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint 2010-2016, Microsoft Project, Google Docs, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Project Server
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure IaaS
Development Tools: Nintex Forms and Workflows, K2 Workflows, Microsoft Visio, Smart draw, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Microsoft InfoPath, Adobe Photoshop, Joomla(CMS), Microsoft Office, VMware, Axure Rapid Prototyping, Balsamiq
Languages: C, C#, SQL, PL-SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 , Macintosh OSX, Linux
Database Services: Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016, ORACLE 10G, Microsoft Access, MySQL
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Product Specialist/SharePoint Consultant
- Working in an Agile development environment with Lean software development practice.
- Working extensively on SharePoint Solutions that involved request tracking and approvals using Nintex Workflows and InfoPath Forms.
- Leading the development and Migration of SharePoint 2013 solutions to SharePoint 2016 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Worked on full Software Development Life Cycle on multiple solutions.
- Lead Requirement Gathering sessions with the business stakeholders.
- Worked on designing and developing UI standards.
- Worked on developing Intranet Portal for publishing and collaboration.
- Worked to ensure all developed solutions are compliant with policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Validated artifacts for Use Cases, UX/UI Specifications, and Technical Design Documents.
- Worked as SharePoint Support Lead on SharePoint environment migration project coordinating SharePoint 2013 migration to a Hybrid environment.
- Coordinated developing master test strategy, project plan, and comparative test plan documents.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr SharePoint Consultant
- Worked with a small team responsible for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and K2 Workflow project. consultant for SharePoint and K2 Workflows responsible for installation, as well as the configuration of the K2 Black Pearl Workflow product on an existing MS SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Gathered business requirements, done a complete analysis and presented feasibility studies.
- Worked as an interface between the users and the different teams involved in the software application development for better understanding of the Business and IT Processes.
- Conducted GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Impact Analysis (Change Management System), modeling Businesses Processes, and prepared Training Manuals and Knowledge Transfer manuals (Technical Writing) Developed approval workflows on Word Document content types for the MS SharePoint sites.
- Developed test cases based on Use cases & Business Requirements.
- Conducted validation sessions/walkthroughs with technical and business SMEs to identify and resolve open issues in the system & business documents.
Sr SharePoint Consultant
- Worked in Agile Development Environment and created InfoPath forms, Web parts.
- Created Custom Features, Event Handlers, Custom Content Types, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, and List Views.
- Worked on Business Data Catalog.
- Developed custom pages to meet the project requirements.
- Worked on IIS for application management.
- Designed and developed custom business forms in Microsoft InfoPath 2010.
- Created Custom Workflows using Visual Studio, Nintex Workflow 2010 and SharePoint Designer.
- Effectively used PowerShell for deployment of features; and also, Backup/restore activities.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked with migration team in moving SharePoint 2010 Site Collections and Data to SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Worked on production support.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SharePoint Designer 2010, Microsoft InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, XML, IIS, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, Active directory, MS Office 2010, SQL Server Reporting Services
SharePoint Application Developer
- Involved in all major phases of project analysis, requirements gathering and development using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Created and supported site collections, Sub-Sites, and My Sites.
- Created Custom office document templates and associated with site content types for better Document Management.
- Created forms using InfoPath and implemented Workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Worked on pages and themes to meet business needs.
- Designed and developed custom business forms in MS InfoPath 2010.
- Implemented Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track the status of a project in a specific release.
- Created use case scenarios and documented workflow processes using Visio and other tools.
- Maintained all the project artifacts in Share Point accurately.
- Documented requirements associated change requests with requirements and connected requirements with UML Diagrams such as Use cases.
- Worked on user training, and support as needed.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SharePoint Designer 2010, Microsoft InfoPath 2010, Microsoft Visio, Axure RP Pro
- Involved in developing analysis diagrams, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, timing diagrams
- Developed web forms and web services using .NET and Visual Studio
- Implemented database tables, Stored Procedure, Views and improved throughput of application using optimizing queries
- Worked on Cookies, Query String and Session to transfer the data between applications web pages
- Involved in developing analysis diagrams, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and requirement document.
- Translated designs to front-end code, estimate time and costs, and determine developer requirements and specifications.
- Collaborated with creative and development teams on the execution of ideas and projects.
- Promoted new ideas, process improvements, and new technologies to team members and leadership.
- Worked closely with the UI teams to model the screens, which met user-defined requirements, organizational and regulatory standards.
- Developed and maintained relationships with clients on all on-going projects.