Sharepoint Administrator Consultant Resume
SharePoint Administrator Consultant
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies, .Net, WSS 3.0, MOSS and SharePoint 2010.
- Respected leader of creative teams, multimedia divisions and corporate communications departments.
- Conceptualize and orchestrate marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images.
- Proficient in various Microsoft applications provisioning and HTML software ( SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer, .NET, InfoPath)
- Creative Team Leadership
- Team Training & Management
- Knowledge of MOSS 2007 and 2003
- Knowledge in SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2. SQL Server Management Studio
- Outstanding Analytical and communication skills
- Implement SharePoint features and functionalities using SharePoint Designer, Search Scopes and ASP.NET
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Focus Group & Market Research
- Understanding of technical requirements analysis and specification
- SharePoint Enterprise Search Modules, Application and Site Development
- Administration of SharePoint based on Business and System Requirements
- Upgrades and Migrations from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
Confidential, New York/Atlanta, GA / Dallas, TX
Share Point Company provides small businesses Fortune 500 ECM and Collaboration Solutions
SharePoint Consultant/Administrator 5/2008 to Present
Provided support to cloud based computing options through the development of Web Application Portals, intranet and Extranet Development, Governance Planning, Customization, Configuration of Farms, Implementation, Training, and Support. Administered clients Collaboration infrastructures, making sure system and technical specifications were maintain according to business and system requirements.
Selected Accomplishments/Primary Job Functions:
- Administer SharePoint environment including server farm, set-up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers web application and collection features, back up and restoral
- Lead cross functional teams in supporting hardware upgrade to SharePoint infrastructure
- Implementing and customizing Web Parts, custom Master Pages, custom Layouts, features, solutions, and template
- Upgrades/Migrations from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Implement SharePoint Roles and Role Assignments
- Configure and Administer Sandboxed Solutions
- Advanced Installation of SharePoint 2010
- Configure the SharePoint Logical Structure, Configure Content Management
- Monitoring and Optimizing SharePoint Performance, monitoring, backups, logging
- Created SharePoint 2010 Intranet
- Implement BCS, Excel Services, Performance Point Services, InfoPath Services, Visio Services, Access Services, & Office Web Apps
- Created Search Scopes and configured Site Collections, User Permissions and Authentications
- Analyze user requirements while effectively providing web application solutions that support company's departmental groups, and teams to reach goals of increased efficiency and productivity through creative portal designs and web application solutions.
- Created web portal to transform previously archaic intranet into a dynamic website improving communication flow and adding an effective sales tool for field reps.
- Created standardized forms for operational request or information gathering utilizing InfoPath while integrating developed forms into SharePoint environment
- Automate SharePoint Operations with PowerShell
- Define architecture for improving systems including Portals, Intranet and Custom Applications.
- Partnered with clients to plan, implement, and manage real-world technical solutions that integrate information technology into mission-critical functions in innovative and productive ways.
- In SharePoint 2010 post installation farm configurations in Central Admin(configure email, app pool, add anti-virus protection)
- Deploying Service Applications to an existing Web Application
Applications and Tools Include:
- Windows Server 2008
- SharePoint Designer
- SQL Server/SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET Framework , ASP.NET
Confidential, Terrell, TX
SharePoint Consultant (Contract) 8/2008-4/2009
Primary Job Functions:
- Installation, administration and customizing the portal
- Configured Document Libraries, Web Parts, Custom Lists, Export Lists Data to a Spreadsheet, Creating Document workspace, etc.
- Managed User permissions, site security, and customizing my sites
- Created InfoPath forms using SharePoint designer
- Interacted with end users instructing them on how to navigate through SharePoint sites
- Installed VMware from the ground up along with configuring the virtual applications
- Implemented Disaster Recovery, Document Versioning, Recycle Bin 1st and 2nd Defense
- Customized Looks and Feels of the Master Pages with branding of the business and making sure sub sites inherited the looks and feels.
- Implemented Publishing and Collaborating portals for internal and external use
- Monitored the system using usage analysis, event viewer, 12 Bin (log files)
- Used SQL Server Management Studio
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Analyst Intern (Contract) 11/2006 to 5/2007
Primary Job Functions:
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence, business process workflows and a deep understanding of customer\'s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
- Help integrate MOSS 2007 along with the system analyst within the business infrastructure to deliver enhanced business needs by showing them how to effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive
Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences
- Major: Communications l Minor: English l Graduated
Portfolio and References available upon request
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes