Senior web professional who is passionate about learning new technologies and using them to solve business problems. Nearly two decades of digital experience with focus on: Intranet Architecture, Direct to Consumer Marketing, Research & Development, and Network & Systems Design for fortune 500 companies in various verticals. Advanced skill with leading - edge programming tools complemented by proven ability to teach and rapidly utilize emerging technologies.
Database: SharePoint, WordPress (CMS), Windows, Unix, Eclipse, macOS, iOS, Apache Stack Oracle, SQL Server
Solution Architecture: Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Responsive Design, Technical Capability Assessments, Infrastructure Planning, Build vs Buy Tool Selection, System Analysis, Solution Architecture, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Open source utilization
Specialties: Client Relationship Management, HR Digital Transformation, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Marketing, Wireframes, Quality Assurance (QA), Information Architecture (I/A), Data Strategy & Reporting Analytics
- Senior consultant providing technical expertise in guiding the development of client projects.
- Technical leader providing guidance to the corporate leadership and project team.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Prepared and presented technical overview to senior client stakeholders
- Designed secure WCF proxy to retrieve data from Workday data sources
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 to retrieve user data from Workday REST API
- Trained the client’s off shore IT staff on implementation of the technology
- Project change management leader
- Designed secure JSON data proxy to retrieve data from Workday and pIX data sources and combine multiple feeds to a single JSON string
- Setup tracking and reporting metrics using Google Analytics
- Implementation of CMS and publishing of original company content
- Included SEO and social media integration
Web Product owner
- Developed SharePoint 2013 responsive mobile site for a large professional services company to disseminate Internal Company content to the global employee community.
- Used HTML5.0 to provide needed information for employees across the globe
- Extensive use of SharePoint social features and Google Location Services
- Developed common software platform used across many prescription medicine web sites
- Created ad-hoc reports with on various metrics including analytics demonstrating marketing program success
- Coordinated, designed, and developed feeds and system interfaces to and from 3rd-party systems, managing the vendor relationship
Senior Software Engineer
- Created and executed a testing plan that led to tuning suggestions
- Optimizing application, database, and hardware components
- Designed site metric reports determining ROI, user satisfaction, and traffic patterns
Confidential, Somerset NJ
- Devised enhancements for proprietary applications in Oracle and Unix environments.