- Position in SharePoint User Design, Front End Development, Training, Site Configurations & Permissions.
- I am a seasoned degreed professional. I am positive, organized and comfortable mentoring others or working alone.
- My background is in content management and information architecture - examples of my past work include SharePoint web sites, documentation, graphics, videos, forms & workflows.
- Microsoft Office 365
- SharePoint 2016 (+previous)
- SP Designer/InfoPath
- ADManager (Active Directory)
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
- Adobe Suite
- HTML & CSS
- InDesign (basic)
- Camtasia Studio
- Instant Producer (SAP Product)
- ServiceNow (Helpdesk Tracking)
- Familiar with Scrum
- Nintex (Basics)
Business Analyst • SharePoint Designer
- Created and designed more than 115 intranet custom sites (SharePoint V16) for IS departments and assisted site owners in leveraging new SP web apps.
- Worked with subject matter experts via Skype meetings and in-person to create and manage sites to meet business requirements, encourage collaboration and adhere to new standards.
- Provided training in cleaning and migrating sites with large data files and creating backup technical documentation and instructions.
- Improving navigation and managing permissions through Active Directory and SP Groups & configuring sites and custom web apps.
Senior BA • SharePoint
- Participated in SAP implementation (Change Management & RFP Process).
- Gathered business requirements from SMEs to create and maintain sites.
- Branded SP2010 and 2013 company intranet sites that included customized themes, graphics, mega panel and improved navigation.
- Set up and designed sites & maintained SP permissions.
SharePoint SME & Writer
- Participated in a complex SharePoint migration and re-design project from SharePoint 2007 to 2010 and also planned, set up and designed a self-service training site (Knowledge Base) for all end user levels.
- Developed standards and integrated writing procedures between offices.
- Successfully negotiated with German management to use SharePoint as our standard collaboration system.
- Managed writing and SharePoint staff of 6 and engaged departments to use workflows & custom libraries.
- Set up sites, administered permissions and conducted training.
- Managed technical writing staff of 4 in addition to consultants. Served as SharePoint administrator and designer for Geo-mechanics practice and was a key player in designing & editing a complete set of Atlas of Wells.
Business Analyst - SharePoint BA
- Helped develop RFP process and create templates for Marketing Department and participated in writing responses to proposals on marketing team.
- Designed SharePoint websites and administered security permissions as well as provided technical and non-technical support and training and documentation.