Software: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Apple iOS X(Mavericks), Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010, MS SharePoint Administration 2007/2010/2013 , SAP - R/3 4.0 & 4.6, Lawson, Seagate, CostPoint, Lotus Notes, WordPerfect, InfoPath Databases dbase, MS Access, PeopleSoft
Confidential, Arlington, VA
SharePoint Administrator/Systems Analyst
- Provide analysis of knowledge management, business processes and business systems for the Chief of Information.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, workflows, e-Forms, and site collection.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows.
- Work with IT Project Managers and Business Analysts to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
- Provide comprehensive business analysis support for the Confidential Public Affairs Enterprise Management initiative.
- Utilize a management application, ensuring that all requirements are captured and reported correctly within the tool.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to standards, procedures and techniques for administration, change management, and problem resolution.
- Manage the look and feel of Confidential branch sites.
- Support for auditing and management of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Support access control and authorization to secure SharePoint sites for Confidential .
- Create and manage document sets in SharePoint, establish document libraries, lists, views and Web Parts for Functional Area work products permissions, add and modify content and other out of the box functions within SharePoint, uploading, converting and organizing digital document files in SharePoint 2013.
- Setup Applying and establishing SharePoint User Groups, managing permissions and create and Manage documents sets.
- Assisted in the SharePoint migrated from 2007 to 2013 and assist with navigation and search setup in SharePoint 2013.
- Review current site map of 2007 to determine the Site Collection Usage Summary for top destinations Sites for Confidential .
- Gather branch requirements and make the necessary recommendations for SharePoint with Teams of users.
- Assisted in managing the potential sprawl of excess sub sites under Confidential to determine the organizational structure and maintain sites.
Confidential, Annapolis Junction, MD
Program Control Analyst/SharePoint Administrator
- Support Confidential communication initiatives through Working Integrated Product Teams (WIPTS) to advance the program through a critical period.
- Supported preparation of briefings to Department of Homeland Security ( Confidential ), Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence (EACOE) and Transportation Security Authority ( Confidential ) Acquisition Review Board Review Board (ARB)
- Reviewed and formatted the Confidential Style Guide for Program Management Office (PMO) use.
- Established customize SharePoint sites and groups, managed SharePoint permissions, create documentation and train users on best practices, created Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for clients to follow steps to test functionality to make sure sites are working properly
- Maintained countdown clock on Confidential site to keep track of ARBs
- Maintained Confidential homepage web-parts, updated the announcements from various departments, removed old information and archived old documents.
- Performed site navigation, proper tagging and document management utilized SharePoint version control features, created and managed workflows including check-in/check-out, manage and use alerts and tracked iterative Program Status Report (PSR) within its designated library and ensured proper configuration of the library and managed information within SharePoint lists, libraries and assigning and navigating Views as appropriate and add and modify content and other out of the box functions within SharePoint.
- Support communication of key meetings and deliverable to the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Provided administration and support for MS SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services for Extranets and Intranet environments for the Confidential project.
- Assisted government leads to ensure that SharePoint requirements were implemented into various sites; enforced compliancy within SharePoint for the Confidential project.
- Support access control and authorization to the Confidential Site for SharePoint establish document libraries and Web Parts for Functional Area work products permissions and other out of the box functions within SharePoint.
- Assisted government leads to create and implement SharePoint governance documents.
- Record meeting minutes and action items for all board meetings and store them in designated SharePoint document libraries.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Prepared the monthly After Action ( Confidential ) Reported for all Airport updates/issues scheduled and prepared weekly meeting minutes for STIP team Reviews/Updates/Issues,
- Prepared and kept track of the STIP deliverables on a weekly basis
- Provided monthly updates for the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) Reviewed and updated the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) based on the STIP Bill of Materials for the Airport locations
- Performed SharePoint Permissions Management activities for Confidential headquarters operations
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Assisted in development of the acquisition and systems engineering life cycle documents including the Acquisition Plan and Project Management Plan, Integrated Logistics Support Plan, Acquisition Program Baseline, Risk Management Plan and Risk Management Program for the Confidential Infrastructure Modernization Program, provided support for Policy and Marketing Research for the Confidential PMO, supported the development of key internal Program Management Office (PMO) documents including the Confidential Communications Plan.
- Utilized SharePoint version control features, including check-in/check-out, to ensure an auditable information trail was available at any given time
- Tracked iterative Program Status Report (PSR) within its designated library and ensured proper configuration of the library and managed information within SharePoint lists and libraries, assigning and navigating views as appropriate.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Performed supplier negotiations and order placement for all departments.
- Assisted in the control of budgets, identified opportunities to reduce corporate spending.
- Assisted in the implementation of Telvent’s PPB 180 day payment program.
- Performed alignments of local purchasing activities with Confidential programs.
- Approved of purchase requests, purchase orders and invoices when necessary.
- Participated in the evaluation, selection and review of suppliers.
- Assisted Departments and Regions in proposal preparations, holding sub-contractor negotiations and secured current quotations from vendors.
- Followed up and tracked order status from the purchase order until delivery and payment.
- Organized the workload of the Purchasing Representative.
- Assisted in purchasing for other Telvent offices as necessary kept track of Blanket Purchase orders for all vendors and sub-contractors.
- Updated and complied with contractual terms of lease for all North America facilities due to Fixed Price and Variable rates Entered and checked Accounts Payable invoices based on Chart of Accounts which complied with basic Accounting Principles.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Accountant Billing Analyst
- Prepared Accounts Payable invoices, expense reports for A/R billing with Confidential, Time and Material, Fixed Price and FFP Milestones for Commercial, State and Federal contract projects.
- Prepared and reviewed aged receivables reports to identify unpaid invoices.
- Maintained and updated folders.
- Worked closely with Contract Administrators and Program Managers regarding Prime contract and Subcontractor’s amendments or modifications and other issues related to the project.