- 16+ years of cross life - cycle management, consulting, application development and SharePoint & Project Server Administrator experience in leading and delivering various IT projects.
- 7 years of experience in SharePoint Administration and Architecture Design, Configuration and Implementation, and Migration with MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010/2013 and Office 365.
- 8 years of Project Management experience with ECM technologies and best practices using SDLC and PMLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) including portals/collaboration and SharePoint migrations.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Consulting experience at Big 5 firm.
- Successfully implemented and upgraded SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 farms and Office 365.
- Successfully implemented, upgraded and configured Project Server 2010/2013 and Project Online.
- Successfully implemented, upgraded and configured ESRI/ArcGIS for Server 10.1/10.4.
- Implemented the security and permission structure based on governance policy and delivered a clean environment using Active Directory and SharePoint groups.
- Successfully developed and migrated more than 50 Site Collections from on-premise SharePoint platforms to Office 365.
- Served as leader of project teams to deliver project milestones under budget and on time.
- Managed and led a team of IT professionals (analysts/designers/programmers) working on new development and/or enhancements to the core application suite.
- Managed and coordinated enterprise IT project life cycle through all phases.
- Post migration- administered day to day tasks, both planned and on-demand, that were required to keep SharePoint systems operating smoothly.
SharePoint Products & Services: MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2010/2013, Project Server 2010/2013, SharePoint Online/Office 365, Installation, Configuration, Customization, Upgrade, Migration, Site Collections, Web Parts, Workflow, InfoPath, Securities, Reports, Wikis, Blogs, OOB Features and Office 365, Central Administration, PowerShell, STSADM, Office Web Apps, Project Web Apps, Project Online
Services: User Profile, Search, Metadata, Excel, Secure Store, PerformancePoint, BI, BCS, Familiarity with SharePoint 2016, Microsoft Azure, OneDrive for Business and Hybrid configuration
3rd Party tools: ShareGate, Metalogix, ControlPoint (Axceler), AvePoint, Nintex, Google Analytics, HarePoint Analytics, Varonis DataPrivilege, ServiceNow, ITSM
Operating Systems/Database/IIS Administration: Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Active Directory, ADFS/WAP, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, SSRS, IIS 7+
SharePoint Administrator/ Project Consultant
Confidential, Savannah, GA
- Administering, governing and supporting Gulfstream's SharePoint farms in all environments.
- Performing system monitoring, regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
- Assisting the Client in planning for an archive solution as records age, a roadmap for upgrading to SharePoint 2016, and to provide guidance for SharePoint best practices that will help ensure reliable system function and performance for the long-term.
- Managing Central Admin, Installing/Un-Installing solutions, advance SP Configuration
- Supporting internal admin requests by evaluating, investigating, troubleshooting and providing solutions
- Installing patch, cumulative updates, security and hotfixes in all environments.
- Refreshing UAT/DEV, Migration Stage with PROD data periodically and on demand
- Participating in SharePoint daily Scrum meeting and sync up with the team’s status as well as daily standup for Sprints.
- Participating in weekly on call support rotation as a point of contact and providing on-call coverage.
- Tools using: Powershell, Metalogix, Sharegate, Nintex, Harepoint Analytics
- Deploy Managed Metadata, Search Service Applications, Configure Office Web Apps, SSRS
- Integrate Team Foundation Server
- Deploy custom solutions
SharePoint & Office 365 Administrator/ Architect/Project Lead
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and manage SharePoint Server 2010/2013 Farm, Office 365 and Project Server 2010/2013 environment with PWA.
- Configure and maintain Confidential ’ SharePoint Server Farm, Project Server and other Web Apps.
- Maintain and manage the SharePoint platform for Confidential, its distributors, franchisees as well as enterprise users.
- Administer all of Confidential ’ Web, Single Sign-on (AD FS/WAP), and multiple SharePoint Farms hosted in Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and on more than 100 on-premise servers.
- Administer Active Directory security groups and implement proper permission levels for all enterprise and external users in order to maintain and control the unwanted access to SharePoint sites and PWA.
- Configure all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.
- Create and maintain Content Databases that involves maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server.
- Monitor the general health of the Development, QA, and Production SharePoint environments.
- Troubleshoot and fix any server issues to make sure the SharePoint farm and Project Web App is always up and running.
- Check for patches and updates as required, ensuring that the platform is completely up to date with the most recently released updates and hotfixes.
- Train, assist and support the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint and Project Server sites and help with troubleshooting any issues that impact company’s business and resolve the issues within reasonable time.
SharePoint Administrator & Web Architect
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Plan, design, implement and maintain enterprise SharePoint environment on MOSS 2007, convert existing contents, sites, and services into SharePoint 2010.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user, backup, restore configurations, content databases and issue resolution.
- Help resolve day-to-day intranet system questions/issues from corporate and internal end users and owners as well as external clients.
- Research the root cause of functional support issues and provide functional support for SharePoint and Web applications.
- Work with multiple IT teams and functional departments to develop, maintain, and enhance multiple types of applications.
- Work with developers in the deployment of custom solutions to the QC & Production.
- Attend release & install meeting, deploy application installs and upgrades, provide on-call support as required and troubleshoot & resolve any issues occurred.
- Develop plan and provide for project managers, resource managers as well as PWA users.
SharePoint Administrator - contract
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Developed, maintained and configured existing and new features and components for the Central Administration and managed Shared Service Providers.
- Created Portal Sites, Site Collections, Sub Sites and Implemented collaborative features.
- Implemented content management sites and processes and business intelligence solutions.
- Resolved day-to-day intranet system questions/issues from corporate and internal end users and owners.
- Performed backup, restore and cleanup configurations and content databases.
- Documented SharePoint knowledge base, intranet system and materials.
- Provided technical leadership to ensure best practices, standards, and security implementation strategies.
Project Manager (Web Dev. & SharePoint)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managed multiple projects; led software requirements gathering, design, documentation, development, unit testing and integration, resource assignment, and coordinated development activities towards implementation of Web Applications, SharePoint Solutions, Portal & Content Management Systems for various on-shore and off-shore clients.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked closely with Confidential ’s clients, technologists and service professionals to design, build and deliver innovative business and technology solutions that enables higher levels of performance.
- Delivered software system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, integration & testing, implementation, and support.
- Implemented FAST Search Engine. Led the implementation of custom FAST ESP solutions to BestBuy Web Applications (bestbuy.com) and its technical design and configuration.
- Worked in-depth with a SharePoint Consultant in providing a successful implementation of intranet/extranet sites for the end users.
- Implemented Inventory and Asset Performance Management Systems to optimize the operational efficiencies and business performance.
- Coordinated test effort on the Application Integration using Business Objects and Web Intelligence.
- Served as liaison between offshore development team and project manager for a successful FileNet P8 and Cognos BI Implementation.
Web Development Manager/Lead Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Led and supported all project management activities including work plans, schedule management, status reporting, issues, risks and scope control tracking.
- Developed detailed project plans, which define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
- Reviewed business specifications, analyzed requirements, created design documents, and designed e-solution architectures.
- Managed a team of 8 designers and developers, coordinated with 4 other technology groups and monitored resource allocations and took corrective actions.
- Led weekly status meetings, identified project risk and communicated status and risk issues to clients and senior management.