- With over twenty years' IT experience designing and writing various business applications including Project Management, Sales Force Automation, Asset Tracking, Customer Surveys, Accounting Software, Online Sales, Portals and various front - end applications.
- Lead Analyst/Developer experienced in various programming languages, specializing in the last 20 years on MS Technology programming, SharePoint, web application development and Lotus Notes development, concentrating on .NET using VB, ASP and C# and Java.
- I have over 20 years' experience managing various development projects through all phases, from design through testing and implementation and support.
- Very familiar with Agile code methodology.
- I have a lot of experience in documenting a project from every perceivable angle. This include design docs, functional requirements, SCM, data modeling, systems modeling, and a plethora of management documents such as cost analysis, project scope and management and business process management.
- I am independent and I work very well in a team environment, dependable always paying attention to budget and time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, and have no problem working in a fast paced environment.
- Work well with Executive Management as well as the typical end user, both technical and non-technical.
- I have no problem flushing out requirements and turning them into a Functional Specifications assigning priority and level of effort.
Technical areas: Software Analysis, Design, and Development, Experience with Deployment and Administration of applications in a Client/Server and Web Environment, and Integration of legacy mainframe applications with Client/Server technology.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, TOOLS, AND DATABASES:
- Team Foundation Server
- SharePoint 2016/2013/2010
- C# 4x, 3x, 2x, 1x
- Visual Basic .NET 4x, 3x, 2x, 1x, v6, v5
- JAVA, Eclipse
- JQUERY, Angular, Bootstrap
- MOSS 2010/2007/2003
- Lotus Notes R5, 4.6, Script
- ASP.NET ASP
- Agents and Domino Server (6 years experience)
- DCOM & COM+
- Exchange 2000 and ADSI
- WCF & Web Services
- VSS, Subversion
- IBM Rational - Clear Quest
- SQL Server
- Oracle 9x,8x,7x
- Crystal Reports
- IQ/Objects (Enterprise-scale reporting tool)
- Windows Help Files
- MS Virtual Server & VMWare
- Project Manager
- MS Office applications
- Wireless Servers
- Lotus Notes
- Lotus Organizer
- Adobe Acrobat
- Transport Protocols (TCP/IP)
- Windows 3.11, 95, NT, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, Java, Apache, Visual Studio Team System Server, SharePoint 2013/ 2010/2007/2003 (MOSS), Commerce Server 2007, Biztalk 2007
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Provided team leadership, guidance and mentorship to ensure a successful product development.
- Full SDLC SharePoint development experience which includes: custom web parts, workflows, event handlers, timers as well as site and list templates and custom applications development.
- Setup, implemented and administrated Team Foundation Server to manage projects within the Application Developer Team.
- Experience with Re-Branding and Responsive SharePoint Sites to make it user friendly and functional.
- Experience using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer to customize Master Pages and page layouts.
- Experiencing implementing online forms solutions with SharePoint based on InfoPath and custom Aspx pages.
- Experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Business Intelligence.
- Very strong general .NET Framework 2.0-4.5 development knowledge
- Experience configuring and administering SharePoint Server in conjunction with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server, and performance tuning.
- Experience implementing Enterprise Search within SharePoint Search Services
- Experience implementing SharePoint solutions based on the Business Data Catalog
- Develops, implements and maintains SharePoint 2013 through Moss 2007, HTML, XML, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script Classic, ASP, .NET, Access, SQL Server, SQL, Microsoft IIS, for the creation and maintenance of multi-platform business applications, websites, and database applications.
- Develops, implements, and maintains all aspects of web media, websites, electronic media, and multimedia.
- Assists in developing, implementing, editing, and maintaining content for various types of media projects, including, websites, business applications, multimedia, and electronic media.
- Performs research and self-training. Assists others with training in order to maintain skill and knowledge levels at or near the leading edge of technology, for developing business and educational media.
- Works with third party Information Technology vendors.
- Assists in various other business related projects as required, including, but not limited to computer/network support and educational conference support.
- Assisted in IMIS support and backend DB modifications and updates.
- Web maintenance such as creating Vanity URL’s and monitoring and optimizing db servers.
- Key Lead Developer on the following public facing sites:
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
Consultant - Solutions Architect
- We also migrated many of the applications from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010. Created custom web parts, workflows, utilize Entity Framework, .Net 3.5 and LINQ.
- This included from tracking personnel and their departments, invoices, confirmations, security NERC training reminder, and a few more smaller projects.
- I was introduced and mastered a new Business Process Management tool called Agile Point which lets you at the simplest level develop a business process with Visio.
- I did more of the advance functionality with the backend API calls kicking off workflow processes from SharePoint Events.
- I built a Physician EMR portal using .NET 3.5 best practices which would give the physician web access to the Patient current data from abroad.
- I designed, and developed this application from inception to UAT. It was an “n tier” application with SQL Server 2005, and CPR+ as the back end.
- I also developed an application which would read an embedded pump in a patient and transmit the data from the data reader card to a SQL 2005 database, and CPR+ application.
- This allowed them to save resources from faxing and manually enter the data.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Consultant - Solutions Architect
- Worked with a team of developers, using Agile development methodologies, to enhance the users experience with a Mutli-media E-Commerce Retailer Website (QVC).
- Made several enhancements to the navigation, reporting, live feedback and questioning that interacts with the on air personality.
- Modernized the nightly notifications to the customer base to inform them of Today’s Special Value. This also permitted QVC to preview the email prior to sending it.
- By promoting the users experience, and by making it easier to navigate and place orders, these enhancements will lead to direct increase in revenue.
- This work led to a spinoff of a new product line in which they marketed a specific line of items in its own mini site.
- Instrumental in getting this mini site up fairly quickly.
- Worked on a JAVA and .NET application that took the customer’s wish list items and sent an email reminder to them periodically.
- Another enhancement to help increase revenue.
- Installed and taught MS Team System Foundation Server to a chemical analytical company.
- This lead to more communication between teams as well as efficiency in tracking of projects.
- The managers of the company are able to use and measure performance via SharePoint and SQL Reporting.
- This was capable via custom web parts using Amrein SharePoint toolsets.
- Another smaller project involved updating a university system from Access 2003 to SQL Server and .NET.
- This allowed them to take the advantage of enterprise management of their critical data, and to better utilize the toolsets that were built for their major operation.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Lead developer, architect to develop a GUI rich interface for Confidential Marketing Application.
- This intranet application is used to track the ordering of all marketing material within Confidential .
- An employee could customize a ”Comcastic Commercial” and it could appear on a TV Station within the hour.
- The application also allowed for the billing of that advertisement to the appropriate department.
- There were metrics built in so that Confidential executives could determine what campaigns are performing.
- It also consolidated the marketing efforts of the various department/entities within the company.
- The application took full advantage of the leading edge technology, .NET 2.0, AJAX, Microsoft Business Practice, SQL2005, XML, SMTP, FLASH, PDF, MS Reporting, SOAP, Web Services and much more.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Worked with a team to produce a website and backend application that takes fingerprint application data and submits it to be processed by ultimately the Confidential
- . This multipart application consists of three parts.
- The first part is a web application that takes fingerprint applicant information.
- The second is a windows application that takes in the information, verifies the data and schedule appointments with various US fingerprinting facilities.
- The third part is a service that handles the forward and retrieval of the information from the various agents and clients. Worked on the first 2 phases.
- The code was written in C# and uses Infragistics controls, Mygeneration Doodads, and SQL Server backend.