- Result - oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional with a decade of experience in Application Development, SharePoint Solution and Data warehousing using out of the box solutions.
- Hold over seven years professional experience developing and implementing SharePoint-based solutions in the IT and Telecom industry. Master of web applications, SharePoint based third party applications, and SharePoint Designer.
- Professional SharePoint Developer with decades of hands-on experience as a Microsoft Solution Developer supporting customer missions in the private and public sectors, both with the US government and overseas.
- Familiar with all aspects of enterprise customer technical support, networking, migration, and return-on-investment analysis.
- Strongly believes in the team concept and completing to job to standard; requires minimal supervision in the execution of organizational tasks.
- Hands-on professional experience of Knowledge Management transforming information into knowledge and the ability to explain technical aspect of project to nontechnical customers in a comprehensive manner.
- SharePoint Server 2013, 2010, 2007
- SharePoint Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Microsoft Office 365
- SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- SharePoint Object Model
- SharePoint Web Parts Development
- SharePoint Workflow Development
- Microsoft InfoPath Development
- Restful Services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012 (ASP.Net/VB/HTML/XML/CAML)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Enterprise Domain Environment)
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS 5.5
- Knowledge Lake
Microsoft SharePoint Developer
- Responsible for the SDLC, deployment, management, and customization of 3 mission-critical SharePoint farms directly in support of all Confidential and Confidential operations in Afghanistan, to include numerous other agencies supporting the Confidential .
- Implemented authoritative SharePoint governance plan for over 100 organizations; regularly administered 221 sites for over 5,300 users in local and remote locations; optimized all components of existing farm for performance and operability; created and deployed over 100 InfoPath forms; created and implemented over 100 workflows in SharePoint designer.
- Highly proficient in SharePoint 2007/2010 farm administration and end-user support, to include advanced IT principles, concepts, methods, policy recommendations, and other best practices necessary for professional SharePoint development and administration.
- Routinely uses SharePoint 2007/2010 administrative and client tools/interfaces,, SharePoint 2007/2010 Designer, InfoPath 2007/2010, MS Server 2003, MS Server 2008 R2, designs and implements SharePoint 2010 solutions using Java, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and CAML.
SharePoint Portal Developer
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the organizational system plan, to include operational, budget, and scheduling requirements for over fifty organizational offices.
- Created over ten standard operating procedures for organizational continuity and standardization; daily use of SharePoint 2007 administrative and client tools/interfaces, SQL Server 2005, SharePoint 2007 Designer, and MS Server 2003.
IT Development and Operation Manager
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and operation of the Confidential.
- Documented business process requirements, integrated requirements, provided direct feedback and input for the project manager.
- Lead a team of local staff to operate Bulk SMS system, Voting System, develops Software Solution and maintain internal web Portal.
- Worked as liaison between management and SMEs to boost improvement of processes and projects.
- Managed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitored 20 plus servers hosting IT development software of the Confidential Telecom.
- Supervised IT Development Section team, building a group of SMEs able to manage their duties as assigned.
- Evaluated team member’s performance.
- Scored team members in the Appraisal Performance System.
- Assigned team members required and objectives for next year.