- 5+ years of professional IT experience as Developer, Architect, Administrator, Analyst and Project Lead.
- Extensive experience in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 and Office 365 including installation, development, administration, upgrades and migrations.
- Experience with SharePoint tools including SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint automation using Timer Jobs, Event receivers and Workflows (Sequential and State Machine).
- Experience creating custom solutions using Server Side Object Model and Client Side Object Model that solve specific needs of the client and their environment.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions using the SharePoint app model featuring both SharePoint hosted and Provider Hosted using Azure services.
- Hands on experience in developing branding solutions for SharePoint using Web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS to Master Pages, Page Layouts, and Pages.
- Knowledgeable in Office 365 cloud services products such as One Drive, Yammer, Office 365 Groups, Video, Delve, Sway and others.
- Strong understanding on the configuration of Azure services including Virtual Machines, App Services, Cloud services, SQL databases, Team Services and others.
- Experience implementing governance plans for SharePoint data and security, Information Management and Application Management.
- Exceptional leadership skills to effectively resolve problems in a deadline - driven fast paced environment with proven skills in communication and analytical, logical problem-solving skills.
- An excellent interpersonal communicator that can leverage business and technical acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams with written and oral skills that thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented, and high-pressure environments.
- Highly motivated individual that can produce results while working alone or in a team environment.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, SharePoint Add-ins, Central Administration, Web Parts, Workflows, Timer Jobs, Web Controls, Microsoft InfoPath 2010/2007, Business Data Catalog (BCS), Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, Nintex, ShareGate.
Development: C++, C#, VB.NET, VB 6
BI Tools: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power BI
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Oracle 12/11/11.5/10/9/8.5/8
Other Tools: TFS, Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , NetBeans, Eclipse
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
SharePoint Developer / Architect
- Joined the Information Technology team to perform a migration effort from SharePoint and develop several custom solutions for the new environment.
- Contributed to the migration plan from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013, including pre-migration activities such as clean up content, clean up unused sites, manage content databases, identify customs solutions and custom workflows.
- Assisted during the migration effort by using detach-attach approach and ensure that the migration was successfully done.
- Migration Experience on SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013 On-premises/Office 365 with MetaVis & ShareGate tools.
- Served as Process Owner under an Agile Scrum project implementation, leading session for Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Configured the User Profile Service with custom properties, implemented the Distributed Cache service, Microblogging features and feeds, and set up a My Sites Host so that users would be able to create personal sites.
- Configured Search service application and created new content sources and managed properties to improve the search experience.
- Tested and fixed all custom solutions including web parts, workflows, event receivers in which URL wasn’t set using relative format.
- Fixed SPSite and SPWeb objects that were not correctly disposed in code in existing solutions.
- Created brand new workflows in SharePoint 2013 using SharePoint Designer and utilized new elements and features provided in this version such as stage management, loops, task management and web services calls.
- Provided solutions using the new SharePoint app model and applying CSOM to interact with the data on the server side.
- Created solutions using the OOTB SharePoint features such as Content Search, Content Query and Filters web parts.
- Created a more meaningful content and document management system using Document Sets.
- Implemented retention policies in custom content types that are used in different SharePoint libraries across the farm.
- Configured Managed Metadata service and created organizational taxonomy to improve search experience for tagged documents.
- Created external content types to display information from an external SQL Server instance into the SharePoint environment as external lists.
- Created BDC model using Visual Studio to perform CRUD operations against an Oracle database instance.
- Created InfoPath form for a better user experience when collecting information from external users.
- Set up and configured SharePoint environment for SharePoint hosted apps, including the configuration of App Management Service, App Catalog and DNS Forward Lookup Zones.
- Configured Hybrid Search between SharePoint 2013 on premise and Office 365 using two way binding architecture.
- Configured Office 365 groups along with Video Portal in SharePoint online as enterprise video streaming platform.
- Configured SharePoint tenant with First Released option to test new changes in the Office 365 environment prior production release.
- Educated users about the proper usage of Delve and Yammer.
- Created Azure Application services to host solutions for Provider Hosted Apps use.
- Performed knowledge transfer by creating a wiki library for storing all the documentation, including developer guides, end user manual, visual diagrams among others.
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
- Led meetings with stakeholders in order to gather requirements and later translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Conducted daily Scum meetings and setup sprint tasks for developers based on business requirements to ensure tasks were completed in a timely matter.
- Created custom content types in SharePoint 2010 to support special fields and layouts for lists and libraries to help keep track of client requests.
- Configured Managed Metadata service and created an organizational taxonomy to be globally used to tag content.
- Created SharePoint Designer workflows for approval processes and reminders.
- Created InfoPath forms to provide a nice interaction with end users when inputting into SharePoint lists.
- Developed synchronous and asynchronous event receivers to update an external SQL database using a BCS connection, depending on the field values of the item being added or updated.
- Created custom web part using a JQuery slider plugin to be used in the main intranet portal and display latest news within the organization.
- Updated branding farm wide, making changes to master pages with SharePoint Designer using HTML and CSS based on wireframes and specifications from corporate design guides and stakeholder requests.
- Configured a corporate calendar for following all the meetings classified by departments.
- Configured Power Pivot services to enhance the capabilities of a regular excel spreadsheet and provide reliable up to date information on scheduled basis.
- Configured Performance Point services to create professional dashboards providing a great user experience letting users filter, slice and dice data and they need.
- Configured SSRS for SharePoint integrated mode along with configuration of email notifications.
- Created a number of SSRS reports including tables, matrix, charts and gauges that will help directors during the decision-making process.
- Created PowerShell scripts for deploying and activating new features containing web parts onto the production server using WSS Packages.
- Conducted meetings with the development team to establish and enforce the best practices and standards for an enterprise SharePoint environment, managing proper security group naming conventions, and security assignment processes.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in the planning for a Back-Up System and Disaster recovery system for SharePoint 2010.
- Separated Site Collections into the unique Content Databases to provide for the High Availability scalability.
- Created Views on Surveys and using SharePoint Designer; added custom columns and turned on Column Filtering.
- Configured and maintained Web Applications, Site collections, subsites, document libraries, and lists.
- Worked closely with end-users through the entire development process from defining and documenting requirements, to the final of testing solutions to meet these requirements.
- Ensure company branding kept consistent across multiple site collections by changing the master page and CSS.
- Created InfoPath form templates and deployed using central administration in SharePoint 2010.
- Created custom actions in C# and deployed as Feature across multiple site collections.
- Customized the check in /check out functionality for documents and pages to handle modification and approval better.
- Configured record center sites to comply with retention policies established by the organization.
- Created several custom survey lists using SharePoint Designer and added custom columns and turned on column filtering.
- Provided expertise throughout the maintenance and support of all SP 2010 based applications throughout their lifecycle.
- Designed and developed several web application projects for multiple clients using C# and ASP.NET.
- Used the .NET technology and implemented MVC design pattern taking advantage of the Object-Oriented features.
- Used CSS and jQuery to in corporate the company-wide look and feel for the web application.
- Administered and managed IIS servers on a daily basis and generated performance reports.
- Created automated processes using SSIS to perform data transformations and move data to a centralized data warehouse server.
- Generated several reports using SSRS in Windows Forms application as well as Web applications using the .NET framework.
- Utilized Crystal Reports as primary BI tool for generation of reports to be embedded in ASP.Net Web applications.
- Created a number of tables in SQL Server using T-SQL scripting and configuring indexes and foreign keys to other establish relationships with other tables.
- Created different views in SQL server to be used by SSRS and Crystal reports services.
- Created SQL Server jobs that performed regular updates on a table that needed to be refreshed daily.
- Performed maintenance and backups on a monthly basis of different SQL Server instances.
- Developed web services and consumed web services using WCF and Visual Studio with C#, retrieving data in the format of JSON.