To secure a challenging role as a SharePoint / InfoPath Application Developer focusing on streamlining office automation by designing, building and delivering comprehensive, web - based, collaborative team workspaces, dashboards, electronic online forms, templates, solutions and related end-user tools that are specifically geared towards simplifying data collection and boosting employee productivity.
Software: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2007, Portal Server 2003, WSS 3.0 / 2.0, SharePoint Designer 2010, 2007, Microsoft InfoPath 2010, 2007, 2003, Form Services, XML, Utility Scripting Editors, Echo FileLoader (for SharePoint Data Migration), Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and 2003, Outlook Custom Forms, Public Folders.
Technical Skills/Expertise: Solid development experience designing intuitive SharePoint Sites and Workspaces. Skilled in building visually appealing, custom online User Forms, Templates, Wizards, Agents (Macros) and Dashboard Applications incorporating process workflow, web-parts, web service data connections, lookup lists, features, and many other related components and solutions. Internal online form code maintenance. Gathering user requirements, preparing technical design specifications. Equally efficient in implementing conceptual designs as well as re-factoring existing or legacy-built solutions. Prototyping, Software Development Lifecycle Planning, Requirements Analysis, building Use-Case Scenarios, 2nd / 3rd Level Customer Support, and Data Migration. Articulate, self-motivated and resourceful. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. experience
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Provided SharePoint 2010 Application Developer support contributing to the development of an intranet based SharePoint 2010 Microsoft Marketing Excellence website.
- Worked specifically with initial construction of SharePoint Intranet site.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, 2007, HTML, CSS, MS Office 2010, 2007
- Performed urgently requested InfoPath Application Developer form template troubleshooting support to resolve design functionality issues that Confidential was experiencing with their existing Employee Performance Evaluations and Corporate Contribution system.
- Completed additional form template design improvements and modifications as directed to enable system to function properly for end users who actively use various configurations of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007, Internet Browsers and Windows Operating Systems.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Environment: SharePoint 2007, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer 2007, XML, HTML, CSS, Web-Parts, MS Office 2007
- Developed an easy to use mulch-lingual SharePoint site and 20+ InfoPath online client/web-based forms with embedded business rules specifically designed for collecting master data from their internal/external customers.
- User interface prototypes, site security design, security configuration, User Groups, forms with User Roles and site structure.
- Assisted in gathering Customer Requirements for site/form design. Creation and configuration of the appropriate document libraries.
- Used SharePoint 2007 to implement numerous, complex workflow approval routing processes to support new, existing and approved requests. Designed form routing & views for different data entry teams. Submitted forms workflow routing through 1 to 4 different data / approval teams.
- Developed metric tracking Dashboard KPI reporting sites for form cycle times from submitted to completed status.
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Designed a scalable Contractor Timecard system using Microsoft InfoPath using XML coding and Jscript based form field validation.
- Form Views dynamically tied to User Profile Roles from Data Connections through SharePoint and Active Directory data.
- Created Electronic Online Forms to replace existing, inefficient legacy, paper-based static office forms and templates.
- Set-up Form Libraries, deployed forms, modifications / enhancements online forms, web-part revisions, Active Directory User-Profile Lists, Automated Reporting, UI Beta Testing, POC / Prototypes, form template creation.
- Designed numerous Form Generation Wizards from templates that produced Contracts, Confidentiality Agreements, Legal Request Forms, integrated email notification and business process workflow approval automation.
- Wrote and enhanced script-based form field event handlers / validation, file upload, data connections linking, secondary data sources, filtering, views based User-Role Author, Editor Approval assignments.
- Performed extensive, ongoing Data Migration of pharmaceutical-based research files from network file shares over to SharePoint Document Libraries.
- Created macros to manipulate data migration reports.
- Designed and generated Daily Status Reports. These tools were used extensively to perform special application functions, repetitive tasks, mass data imports / exports, file renaming, and Find / Replace functions to remove illegal filename characters.
Confidential, Encinitas, CA
- Consulted directly with internal project design team to gather requirements and determine functional specifications, GUI design, code, test scenarios, project tasks, plan, and recommend the development of an internet browser-based, UI workflow application supported within a SharePoint 2007 environment.
- Assessed data migration requirements, content storage strategies, security restrictions and desired UI elements to develop and implement an InfoPath, browser-based application in accordance with Change Management. The complex, multi-level application was printable in a PDF package from the secure Confidential internet website.
- Designed the online Confidential MOU Program Participant Registration system using InfoPath browser-based forms. This InfoPath application accessed extensive secondary data sources and contained field validation, business logic, conditional Section display formatting and workflow.
Confidential, Hayward, CA
Web UI Forms Developer
- Responsible for working with operational and technical clients to create, document, deploy, maintain and support an employee-oriented, SharePoint / InfoPath Internet / Intranet web presence.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Site Administration internal and/or external, document and forms libraries, in-depth UI web-form analysis and provided clients with estimates on work effort and time frames required for application development deliverables.
- Provided design documentation and best practice approaches to implementing scalable solutions based on communication with project teams, revised and modified web-based forms, troubleshooting, error resolution, workflow process improvement and technical design documentation.
- Updated critical UI form design and graphical web pages to support frequent, fast turn-around internal corporate SharePoint and HTML content changes related to Sales Data, Human Resources, Legal, Distribution, Site Communications, and key product promotional details.
Confidential, Folsom, CA
SharePoint / InfoPath Application Developer
- Developed, implemented, and maintained high-visibility, scalable SharePoint / InfoPath Applications and Databases in adherence to corporate Change Management standards within the organization’s intranet.
- Consistently delivered innovative tools and solutions to Confidential Business Groups, Departments and internal Project Teams could depend on to maximize team productivity, time to market and reduce costs.
- Application Development, Data File Migration, SharePoint / InfoPath Form and Template Design Conversions, Deployment, Modifications / Enhancements, Web-Parts revisions, Lists, Calendars, Workflow, Automated Reporting, Use-Cases Scenarios, UI Beta Testing, POC / Prototypes, Technical Writing, Specifications and Template creation focusing on aesthetics and ease of use.
- Developed and delivered End-User and Train-the-Trainer sessions.
- Assisted customers in global team adoption of IT products through effective Usage Based Product Demonstrations, Audience Presentations, “Intel-U”, Ad-Hoc Intact End-User, Road Shows, Seminars, User Groups and partnering with IT Customer Engagement Representatives.
- Developed web-based Project Tracking Applications, Sales Libraries, Custom Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Reporting Indicators, Hotline Tracking Tools, Knowledge-based Information Vaults and Team oriented InfoSuites.
- Master Page an Layout Page branding customization for all Confidential Business Group’s Intranet web sites enabling users to easily locate information, activities, events, current news, archives, products & services, search options, site tools, self-supporting tips & tricks and other related information. Ensured forms and templates adhered to established corporate design standards.
- Designed SharePoint / InfoPath data collection sites and tracking tools that provided Product Managers easy access to a single intranet site to locate critical details and post relevant data throughout the entire Product Lifecycle, while also providing the end-user base a virtual location to search for and update IT with the most current, ongoing information on all products with which they manage.
- Created effective usage-based product marketing collateral for Demonstrations and Audience Presentations.
- Developed and delivered structured, “Intel-U” User to Beginners through Advanced level including Train-the-Trainer sessions as well as ad-hoc, 1-on-1 User when necessary.
- Frequently prepared Web-based Modules used at Trade Shows, Road Shows and Seminars.
- Actively participated in various technology-based User Groups and partnered with IT Customer Engagement Representatives as a Virtual Collaboration Product Advocate.