- Skillful and dedicated web designer who loves to create, learn, and contribute. Highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated capacity to quickly grasp the concepts of web design using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash to create pleasing web designs for use in today’s internet rich world.
- Willing to work with fellow students to foster growth and knowledge. Tutoring fellow classmates to help them gain a better understanding of the subject matter.
- Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, HTML and CSS, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Windows, SharePoint Foundation 2013 and have worked with Visual Studio and asp.net.
Confidential - M echanicsburg, PA
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Design Architect
- Updating and redesigning the existing SharePoint 2003 Vibra Portal to the new SharePoint 2013 system. This will be done by examining and working with each new feature within SharePoint, determining the best automation features, adding variables that are not hard coded into the system and creating an attractive, comfortable and functional product for the Confidential Network with a Windows 8 look and feel.
- Working with 31 different hospitals and located within the Vibra National Network to determine their needs through weekly update conferences.
- Design the new intranet system to incorporate a minimum of 200 pages using more automation, a better search engine, better libraries, and a more comfortable experience for the end user.
Confidential - Mechanicsburg, PA
- Created and executed the new design and setup for the new Confidential Website.
- Worked with the owner to complete a web-site that complemented her style and current logo for the retreat.
- Implementing several changes for a more customer interactive experience.
Confidential - Harrisburg, PA
- Conceptualization and creation of two newsletters for the Virtual Campus.
- Worked with various directors to assist in the research for student social media sites.
- Researched and compared other on-line universities with the HACC Virtual Campus
- Conceptualized the creation of a new business to design and manufacture custom designed jewelry for sale at highly attended arts festivals.
- Created an accounting database using QuickBooks Pro to properly record all transactions in the running of the business.
- Designed a Microsoft Access Database to track addition and sales of all inventory.
- Set up and run an associated EBay business for sale of Swarovski components used in the making of jewelry. This sub-business required researching vendors, taking quality pictures and writing the copy for each item available for sale. Monthly downloads of reports from PayPal and EBay were required to reconcile with the close at month end.
- Perform a variety of key accounting functions to keep the business current and accurate for all financial reports, sales tax and inventory related to the business.
- Research and contact potential vendors for the raw materials for the design and manufacture of beautiful customized jewelry