Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003), OneNote, Access, InfoPath, Balsamiq, Visio, Project, HP Quality Center, Axure, SnagIt, Visual Use Case, Remedy, Sniffer, Wireshark, Ethereal
Confidential, Richmond, VA
SharePoint Business Systems Analyst
- Serve as SharePoint SME for initial contact with end users. (customers include Finance, Database, IT, Mobile, Bank, Legal, Compliance)
- Provide high level overviews to customers showing how their department could benefit from SharePoint.
- Elicit, document and review requirements for custom SharePoint 2010 sites.
- Evaluate and present alternatives in order to reduce customization and development time.
- Create and review screen mockups, process flows and use cases with stakeholders.
- Consult with Legal and Compliance departments to elicit and document requirements in replacing LiveLink with SharePoint 2013. (New concepts for these groups include taxonomy, metadata, document ownership, etc)
- Coordinate activities for SharePoint 2013 Proof of Concept for enterprise wide deployment. (usability studies, persona definitions)
- Perform risk analysis for implementation of new Enterprise Document/Records Management System (with SharePoint 2013).
- Implement Agile (Scrum and Kanban) development model for SharePoint development and testing teams.
- Review and approve test cases from Quality Services team.
- Improve engagement between Business Systems Analyst, Developers and QS to reduce time required to bring QS up to speed on complex projects.
- Manage requirements in HP Quality Center/ALM.
- Provide guidance to Project Managers and Business System Analysts on Confidential Automation Tool Suite capabilities.
- Identify and analyze manual processes for potential automation. (on Oracle BPMS and SharePoint platforms)
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Business Systems Analyst
- Elicit and document business and system requirements for changes to HP and Oracle automated tools.
- Collaborate with developers and customers to clarify system requirements.
- Collaborate with testers to develop test cases and scenarios.
- Meet with subject matter experts to document current and future process flows.
- Facilitate requirements review and approval meetings.
- Create, review and publish use cases, traceability matrices, sequence diagrams, process flows and wireframes.
- Elicit and document requirements for changes to existing and new SharePoint sites.
- Drive development process through analysis, development and testing phases.
- Assist end users with requesting new or making changes to existing SharePoint sites.
- Process and monitor requests for 3rd party applications and SharePoint migrations.
- Ensure new and existing sites meet State Department taxonomy.