- Tailored classroom based training programs for SharePoint Users and Administrators - ensuring agencies understand their specific SharePoint environment, operations, processes and functionality
- Conducted interactive on-site classroom training by allowing users to implement hands-on steps in a live SharePoint site environment
- Conducted instructor-led virtual interactive site simulation training using iLink (government secured)
- Set-up Course structure / Training plan specific to agency needs
- Designed user guides and reference manuals by capturing company site specific screenshots and writing specific step-by-step processes
- Developed quick sheets and job aids
- Oversees the Admin operational management of MOSS
- Lead Divisional clean-up efforts in preparation to a SharePoint migration
- Provided new Business solutions by gathering requirements and implementing best practices and processes by assisting with SharePoint customization
SharePoint Manager and Technical Trainer
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Oversaw the operational management of Project Server MOSS Enterprise environment.
- MOSS migration. Led departmental clean-up efforts in preparation to the migration of 2003 SharePoint to MOSS 2007
- Managed and created the master project schedules, allowing specific information be fed up and displayed into the project data within the MOSS site
- Administered MS Project Server functional configuration by creating the overall high level dashboard arriving from key performance issues, cost, and risks
- Act as point-of-contact to MS Project application and server issues.
- Provided SharePoint and MS Project training to both business users and Administrators, on everyday operations, roles, and functionality.
- Provided site specific customization and branding per stake holder’s and departmental needs
- Tracked and recorded issues presented by the business user and or appointed SharePoint Administrators.
Senior SharePoint Administrator
- Created and designed 11 SharePoint sites within portal derived from Red Cross I.T. Business Requirements.
- Created web-based document libraries, multiple resource calendars, workflows, templates, style sheets, and web parts in MOSS 2007
- Trained end-user and database Administrators the functions and new features provided in 2007 (upgrades) which was different in 2003
- Lead (10) database administrators through the migration processes of SharePoint 2003 to 2007.
- Provided SharePoint site access to end-users by granting specific, unique and secured permissions
- Managed sites and provided SharePoint support
- Set up New-User profiles and groups using SharePoint Active Directory
- Utilized SharePoint Designer by customizing multiple site layout
- Recorded and reported SharePoint issues to systems engineers
- Adopted into the programs Due Diligence team responsible for creating storyboard, collecting requirements, risk & issues, budget and managing timelines
- Tracked employees’ progress in completing FDA regulated training courses.
- Recommend process changes to improve quality of service delivery and management.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Managed office operations and provided various project initiatives
- Provided Weekly Activity Report, Executive Action Plan, and Budget
- Managed company Budget
- Conducted new- hire orientation, and administered new accounts
- Created and developed multiple PowerPoint presentations
- Negotiated vendor contracts of new office space