- 7.5+ years of experience in System Analysis, Designing, Implementation and Testing of Windows, Web and Portal Based Applications using .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 (ASP.Net, ADO.Net, C#, and HTML) and SharePoint 2013 (SP15/ Office 365), SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, and SPPS 2003 as Admin/Developer.
- Proficient using SP Designer to provide branding and custom UI with Master Page customization.
- Expertise in creating Site Collections, Site (Team, Wiki, Blog), Site Templates and SSP.
- Expertise in Migration and Configuration of .Net/SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Expertise in SP15’s new Feature known as Friendly URL from Metadata Store with Variations.
- Proficient with Doc Management, Record Management, User Profile Management and WCM.
- Extensively worked on KPI using data from Excel Services & SQL and displayed it on Dashboard.
- Expertise in creating InfoPath Forms & associating them with the Custom Workflows.
- Expertise in creating Custom App, Lists, Library, Features, List Definition, List & Site Templates and Site Definition; and deployed all together either using as WSP or as a Farm & Sandbox Solutions.
- Expertise working with Active Directory, granting User Permission Level and creating SSO.
- Expertise working on SP 2010 Workspaces (Document & Meeting), Ribbon Interface and Taxonomy.
- Expertise in creating Event Handlers and Event Receivers to create custom Notifications.
- Worked on BCS & BDC to access LOB data from External Content Types & other back - end server apps.
- In depth understanding of using CAML to copy SPList data from one Web Application to another.
- Knowledge of using third-party tools like Bamboo Solutions to create Web Parts & Workflows.
- Experience working with SP Object Model, Client Object Model, & tools like SPMetal, PowerShell.
- Expertise with TFS for Project Tracking & Management, Reporting, Versioning and VSS.
- Ability to mold into any New Technology with Speed & Ease, also have excellent Interpersonal Skills and great Problem Solving Skills. I can do almost anything with HTML, CSS, jQuery, and C# in SharePoint.
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint 2013 (O 365), SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SPPS 2003, WSS 3.0/2.0, WWF, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010 (SPD), InfoPath 2010/2007
Programming LanguagesC: C++, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, PL/SQL
.Net Technologies.Net Framework: 4.0/3.5, WPF, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Silverlight 4.0/3.5
Markup Languages: HTML/DHTML, XHTML, XAML, XLS (XPath, XSD), XML, CSS 3, Ajax
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008-R2/2005/2000, MS Access, Oracle 10g/9i
Web ServersII: S 7.0/6.0/5.0, Active Directory
Software, | Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 , Crystal Reports, MS Office 2013/2010/2007 , MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Flash, Photoshop CS4, Light Room, ARR 2.0
Mail/Fax SystemSMTP: Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook 2010/2007
Operating System: MS Windows Server 2012/2008-R2/2003, Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/98/95, MS Dos, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.7, Red Hat Linux
SharePoint 2013/2010 Developer/Administrator
- Involved in Design and Implement, Testing, Deployment phases of the SDLC for SP2010/SP2013 Project.
- Extensively worked on the SharePoint Designer 2010, 2013 to create and deploy using Sandbox Solution as because the actual server is at Washington, DC with NIH and Online.
- Created SPList driven Homepage Image Rotator based on Approval Process and with sorting ability.
- Created IEPD Index database as SPList and Created a Simple Page with Complex Filters and one stop shop for the users to view or search information about IEPD.
- Created and maintained the new Sub Site for the Community as well as given them Proper Access to NIEM using extensively Custom Site Template as well as Site Definition as needed.
- Extensively worked on the HTML for creating/updating Custom Pages as well as Email Template generation.
- Created and Displayed IEPD Data using Data View Web Part and by Customizing the XSLT and jQuery.
- Created InfoPath 2010 Forms & incorporated them with SP Lists and Libraries.
- Worked on the Master Page and Page Layout to fix minor/major UI issues using jQuery and CSS.
- Setup the Development as Production Environment along with FBA and Latest WSPs and Configuration.
- Used ECMA Scripts and SPList to create Online Registration for NIEM in November Event.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce, Blackboard and iContact as third party tools to Generate Reports, Setup and Scheduling Online Class about NIEM.
- Created couple of Web Parts using C#, VS 2012/10 as well as SPD and using Sandbox Solution.
- Created and Customized SPD Workflow for any IEPD or new Term Submission Process along Notification.
- Configured third party Search Application to NIEM.gov called DigitalGov Search, which is useful to Create, Dashboard, Generate Reports and more User Friendly UI as well as Faster Search Results for end users.
- Extensively worked on Cleaning up the Existing site bugs and whole bunch of unnecessary code and coding technique. As well as keep organized for the future user and created documentation for end user.
- Keep Track and Update all of my tasks day to day on Web TFS as well as On Time task Completion.
SharePoint 2013 Architecture/Admin/Developer
- Involved in all the phase of the SDLC Agile, The main role is SP 2013 Admin/Developer in Online Team.
- Extensively worked on SP15’s new feature called Friendly URL from Managed Metadata Term Store.
- Involved in Creating and Modifying the Master Page, Page Layouts to support new layout and functionality.
- Worked with the Variations to support multiple Languages; this is really an Enhanced Feature in SP15.
- Extensively worked on implementing Login Control that supports Single Sign-On functionality across the Farm. From Old .net Site (NSP) or ColdFusion Site to new SharePoint Site. Also known as FBA.
- Created Import Tool to Import all the Content for Content Publishing Pages with Metadata, Friendly URL, and Image. I had also crated scripts to import all of the Calendar Events from ColdFusion Site.
- Created Language Control that helps users to navigating the same page on Supported Different Language.
- Extensively worked on SP List driven Mega Menu with caching which support to increase the Performance.
- Involved in creating custom Bread Crumb from Friendly URL to Navigate to Parent page from Current.
- Extensively worked on Contextual Information Links and Related Resources based on Page you are on.
- Worked on to Create Image Slider that you see on the Home Page which is also SPList App Driven.
- Extensively worked on SPGridView using WebParts to generate whole bunch of Reports for custom Implemented feature called Voting and Attendance.
- Worked on Creating Rule Engine strategies code for Voting and Voting Rules for the Different Group Type.
- Created custom Time Jobs and Event Receivers to Send the Notification or Update whole bunch of Records after Event has been completed or Vote Question’s Deadline has been passed.
- All the WebParts are Caching Enabled, as well as they Support the Approval and Versioning - Like if you are updating some Page or Item it will show Previous Approved Version unless the updated ones is Ready.
- Created the Test Farm and Dev. Integration using 2 App, 2 FE, 1 DB and 1 NSP box with Gateway Server and Reverse Proxy Technique. This involved installing SharePoint 15, SQL 2012 and 4 Language Packs.
- Performed Backup and Restore for SPSite as well as MMS Term Store with Service Application in SP15.
- I had also involved on TFS 2012 automated Build and Deployment Script as well as Code Review.
- We are using Agile Methodology for our Project and I was up to the mark and on time with our 2 Week Sprint.
- Worked on TFS and Knowledge of doing Manual Testing for my codes on SharePoint 2010 Server.
SharePoint 2010 Architecture/Developer
- Involved in all the phase of the SDLC but the main role is SP 2010 Architect/Developer in Tech Team.
- Extensively involved in creating Document Library and Document Set using custom Application Page with custom rule specified in different list using CAML.
- Expertise in creating custom Web Parts using VS 2010 as well creating User Controls and Application Pages.
- Created custom Enterprise Keywords control for custom application page as well as Auto Tagging to make system Knowledge Based and faster creation of content with proper tagging.
- Extensively involved in customizing the Master Page to give Bankers common look and feel across the site collection as well as in the client application like PowerPoint and Word.
- Created Custom Sequential multi-leveled Workflow using VS2010 as well as SPD 2010 Workflow for sending customized E-Mail Notification.
- Created My-Tasks tab to show notification of User’s Tasks across the site collection feels like FB.
- Involved in creating custom Bread Crumb to give user feel of Windows 7 inside SharePoint web Page.
- Involved in creating Custom Publishing Slide to Split and Merge slides as well as you can create Document Set and Document Library while saving the slide or document from relevant client application.
- Used SPAudit class to audit/trail (add/delete) logs of the users for the Site Collection as well as Implemented Fine Grain Permission and make system very secure at each item level with compromising the performance.
- Involved in creating PowerShell scripts to install complete SharePoint including custom WSP in 3 Hours.
- Extensively worked on XML manipulation for Document Library to creating custom Views to Doc Library and using Metadata Navigation Filters associate view Per Location giving 3D Grouping for content.
- Activated and Associate the same workflow with custom Ribbon, Content Type and List.
- Used previous Code to Creating Content Types, Fields and List Definition and deploy all using Feature.
- Customize the whole Document Set Home Page by adding custom web part as well as some OOTB web parts to provide detailed information to Bankers.
- Worked on External List to get data from external data (oracle) source using BCS Service & customize that.
- Extensively worked with Open-XML SDK 2.0 to Merge Power Point Slide Decks from Slide Library.
- Activated OOTB Workflow using Event Receiver based on Content Publishing Rules defined by Business also created List Specific Event Receive.
- Worked on TFS and Knowledge of doing Manual Testing for my codes on SharePoint 2010 Server.