- A Business Operations Analyst possessing 9 years of customer facing experience supporting Information Technology and Finance based project initiatives.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010, MS Office Suite, CRM systems including Siebel administration.
- Vast experience providing SharePoint analysis, technical support and user training relating to SharePoint based initiatives.
- Highly organized self - starter with a commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction and on-time and within budget project delivery.
- Continues to acquire knowledge within SharePoint, SFDC, server virtualization, business analytics, etc.
Software: Excel, Word, Frontpage / SharePoint Designer 2010, HTML / CSS, VMware Server (server virtualization), InfoPath, and OneNote
Formats: PC (Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, Win7 & Win8), Windows Server (03, 08(r2) & 11), UNIX / Linux (Ubuntu and Mint distros) and Linux Server (Ubuntu Distro)
Previous experience with: Basic and Visual Basic, Fortran, Pascal, machine level programming, SQL, SAS, MiniTab, Maple, MatLab, Quattro, Adobe Acrobat Form Builder, SQL Server query / Access
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
SharePoint Developer / Business Analyst
- Led the initiative to migrate MPI intranet from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010. As a team we are in the early phase of evaluation of SharePoint 2013.
- Provided extensive SharePoint support across the organization through the use of Millennium’s ticketing system.
- Performed analysis of the current state of SharePoint intranet including usage patterns.
- Developed a strategy for migrating 1500 SharePoint Portal and Team web sites.
- Provided estimates for timelines and project milestones.
- Collaborated with site owners to investigate ways to improve site usability and provide an enhanced user experience.
- Developed and implemented solutions which fully address departmental requirements.
- Conducted ad hoc training clarifying the opportunities and constraints of the SharePoint platform, particularly in relation to new and expanded functionality of SharePoint 2010.
- Currently in process of developing a training program supporting a four tiered system.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Operations Analyst
- Responsible for generating reports on all levels of company performance, including frequent on the fly reports to Innoveer’s Worldwide Consulting Practices (Boston, New York, London, Amsterdam and New Mumbai), Finance and Marketing Departments.
- Developed, refined and distributed bimonthly company financial forecast.
- Performed an assessment of SharePoint 2003 via cloud deployment as a viable collaboration, project management and operations tool, followed by:
- Designed, developed first in house implementation of SharePoint 2003 deployment on MS Sever 2003.
- Administered SharePoint via Active Directory and SharePoint rights management.
- Advised, designed and developed custom sites and reports for all departments within the organization.
- Developed training materials for end users across organization.
- Reviewed and advised management on upgrading to SharePoint 2007 including further development with new features.
- Performed Siebel CRM administration duties (now Oracle CRM).
- Participated in transition planning from Siebel CRM to SalesForce CRM.
- Administrator for SFDC Partner Portal & SFDC Partner Training sites.
- Initiated and lead discovery for new PSA (Professional Services Automation) from Siebel CRM narrowed the field to OpenAir (Netsuite) or FinancialForce.
- Compiled weekly Key Performance Indicators from all projects into a master summary including a brief analysis provided to management.
- Facilitated Weekly Project Staffing meetings.
- Maintained a master staffing spreadsheet in SharePoint.
- Created, maintained, and analyzed project tracking reports insuring accurate reporting relating project budget status.
- Onsite operations management of large scale projects.
- Developed operational metrics for weekly, monthly, quarterly reports that included sales bookings, revenue, consulting and development of consultant utilization correlating to profitability.
- Supported Finance Department in project billing by reviewing and approving project status prior to invoicing, and correlation of timesheets to project revenue lines to insure accuracy of invoicing.
- Sourced and contracted subcontractors as specialized project skills arose.
- Reviewed and approved all subcontractor invoices for payment; managed any discrepancies as needed.
Confidential, Oxnard, CA
- Responsible for daily operations, management of staff and maintaining inventory including equipment and supplies for animal colonies.
- Managed Central Processing Area staff: hiring, training in all aspects of standard operating procedure (SOP) per good laboratory practices (GLP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP), performance reviews, discipline, etc.
- Developed a system to improve efficiency of materials received in processing area thus reducing turnaround time of supplies to clean rooms and animal breeding areas.
- Developed a system of inventory control, analysis and ordering to insure availability and timely receipt of supplies from vendors.
- Supervised daily flow of supplies (perishable and hard goods) to be sterilized and delivered into triple barrier clean room via autoclave.
- Supervised receipt, storage and distribution all incoming supplies.
- Performed regular, periodic testing and maintenance of facility equipment including HVAC, water purification system, emergency power generator, autoclave, boilers and high pressure washing system.
- Developed system of oversight for equipment used to run and maintain facilities, including supervision of subcontractors and regular maintenance schedules.
- Managed packaging, labeling, and shipping of products to clients.
- Managed secondary animal sales.
- Worked closely with the QA \ QC departments to ensure SOP, GLP, GMP and in house compliance.
- Developed SOP training schedules and system of tracking compliance.
- Wrote, revised, reviewed and implemented SOPs to ensure GLP and GMP compliance.
- Interacted with upper management and owners via weekly meeting, reports and company status reviews.
Confidential, Ventura, CA
Statistician, Census Specialist
- Performed market analysis of gasoline pricing for select U.S. markets.
- Developed market graphics and layout for annual industry publication.
- Performed spatial analysis of sampled gas stations in selected U.S. markets for twice monthly price survey to ensure statistical viability.
- Performed database query and analysis of wholesale and retail gasoline prices
- Generated custom reports for clients.
- Proofread reports, insuring integrity of data, prior to delivery to clients.
- Designed Abode layout; Converted from paper to e-mail distribution; and published bimonthly electronic versions of Lundberg Letter and Energy Détente.
- Assisted in conversion of database from AS400 to SQL server.