- Around 7 years of industry experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of web based applications using SharePoint and .NET technologies.
- Expert in developing custom SharePoint WebParts using Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010.
- Expert in developing custom Workflows using both Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010.
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint 2010 architecture and administration.
- Expert in developing Content Types for SharePoint.
- Proficient in all the phases of Software Development life cycle.
- Expert in InfoPath Form Services and Excel Services.
- Expert in designing and developing InfoPathforms in InfoPath 2007/2010 with desired look and feel andfunctionality.
- Expert in customizing SharePoint Document libraries and lists as per business requirements.
- Knowledgeable in creating PowerShell Cmdlets.
- Expert in SharePoint 2007 administration.
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint Foundation and WSS.
- Expert in developing .NET and SharePoint applications using Visual Studio 2010, 2008 and 2005.
- Knowledgeable in creating SSRS reports.
- Expert in creating Dashboards, Score Cards and KPIs for SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
- Proficient in developing web applications using diversified technologies like ASP.Net and PHP.
- Knowledgeable in Silverlight development.
- Proficient in migrating SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and also in backup and restore of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Proficient in developing Windows Services and Windows administration.
- Proficient in deploying and monitoring SharePoint 2003, 2007 and 2010 environments.
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint farm administration.
Languages: C#, VB, JAVA, C, VHDL.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Vista, Windows 9X, Me, 2000, XP, MS - DOS, Ubuntu, Mandriva Linux.
Database: SQL-Server 2005 and SQL-Server 2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Access, MYSQL.
GUI: VB, ASP, ASP.NET, HTML
Tools: & Utilities: Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010, SharePoint 2003, SharePoint 2007,SharePoint 2010, InfoPath, Visio, TFS, VSTA, Microsoft Project, MS Office suite, Dreamweaver CS3, VMware player, VirtualBox, VirtualPC.
- Developed a template for a team site that can be reused by various project teams.
- The site consisted of various key components like polls, surveys, Manager messages and Discussion Boards
- Provided support for the users of the Intranet portal.
- Developed a Time Sheet approval system using InfoPath 2007 and SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Developed a custom workflow to set user permissions on the timesheets.
- Developed custom WebParts with GridViews and TreeViews to display data across the client sites.
- Used JIRA to track and resolve user issues.
- Migrated the client sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Analyzed the PreUpgradeChecker report and parsed it for data relevant to the migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Uploaded the data to SharePoint lists using the SharePoint web services.
- Provisioned new sites and performed periodic maintenance on existing sites and site collections.
- Designed and developed a solution to automate the transfer of veteran data hosted in a LDAP data store to a SQL server RDMBS.
- Provided Tier 3 technical support to users of the VIC system (Veteran Identification Card).
- Used the Remedy support system to monitor and resolve issues.
- Provided weekly reports summarizing vendor activity.
- Migrated the client sites from SharePoint 2003 to SharePoint 2007.
- Provisioned SharePoint sites as per client requirements.
- Updated and added contentto the client SharePoint sites on a weekly basis for executive viewership, in the form of dashboards and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Performed maintenance on the Database servers and MOSS 2007 servers.
- Performed maintenance and provided support for client SharePoint sites.
- Provisioned Site Collections and sites as per the client requirements.
Environment: SharePoint 2007/SharePoint 2003, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.5, SharePoint Designer 2007, InfoPath 2007.
- Developed a SharePoint web application that effectively communicates with the Clients Mainframe through a BizTalk server, using an ASP.NET web service to retrieve user requested data.
- Acquiring the data retrieved from the Mainframe and displaying it appropriately within the Client electronic forms that were designed in InfoPath.
- Added a Print functionality that would enable a user to print out the forms with or without data.
- Captured user actions of retrieving data from the Mainframe and the Print of electronic forms and stored the same in a SQL Server database. This served for the auditing purposes of the Client.
- Used TFS as the source control and project-tracking tool.
- Successfully developed a Dashboard application to monitor the status of all critical tasks. This was based on metrics provided by the team leaders.
- InfoPath was used to collect task related critical information such as milestones, financials, risks etc.
- SharePoint WebParts were developed to display executive summary of each of the critical tasks as well as to display the KPIs as a Dashboard for review by the project manager.
Environment: SharePoint 2007, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2008. .Net Framework 3.5, SharePoint Designer 2007, InfoPath 2007.