Over 15 years of business and IT experience at a global, Confidential 200 firm with an extensive branch network, diverse technical and cultural environments, and challenges common to organizations of any size. Loyal and self - motivated, bridges business needs and objectives to technical solutions and provides guidance on IT decisions at a strategic level. Confidently engages, educates, and presents complex concepts in readily understood terms to diverse audiences in virtual and in-person settings.
Technical Abilities: SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Windows XP, 7, SMS 2003, VBScript, hardware image creation and deployment, software packaging, antivirus, PC deployment, project management, VPN, printers, tablets, smartphones, social media/networking, 3D, end-user devices
Soft Skills: Matching business needs to technical offerings, maintaining relationships, presenting and selling solutions, troubleshooting, innovating, researching and analyzing, compiling competitive intelligence, public speaking in virtual and in-person settings, managing staff
SharePoint 2010 Project Management and Administrator
- Defined business objectives with, and created functional
- Global regions requiring Intranet sites
- Corporate departments with global customers
- Subsidiaries with global reach
- Project teams with members from 80 countries
- Executive teams in need of secure places to collaborate
- Monitored the competitive landscape for non-traditional, competitive threats to the variety of business models within Confidential .
- Maintained relationships with the leading firms at the executive level and explored a variety of innovative strategic partnership opportunities.
- Consulted with internal departments and external clients on the potential impacts of the rise of the following segments on the traditional staffing industry
Desktop Architect and Project Manager
- Project and technical manager for the deployment of a remote access solution (Dial, WiFi and VPN) for 4,000+ mobile workers.
- Sourced and implemented redundant VPN appliances in three global Data Centers resulting in 24/7/365 secure remote access.
- Participated in an effort to design a single, global Active Directory and Exchange environment consolidating more than 20 independent NT Domains and Active Directories.
- Project and technical manager for the development and maintenance of a multilingual Windows XP Operating System image designed for deployment to 25,000+ users worldwide.
- Designed, created, and maintained a multilingual, single CD Windows XP imaging process that supported 20+ models. Image process was utilized by non-technical staff to install operating systems and applications on remote systems using customized, web-based documentation.
- Designed and maintained custom software packages which were deployed using various software delivery methods, web-based downloads, and classic CD-based installations.
Lead, Client Engineering
- Maintained the strategy, staff, and budgets of a team responsible for the engineering and 3rd level support of 7,000+ desktops/laptops throughout the US and Canada.
- Participated in interviews of technical candidates. Facilitated performance appraisals for the team members at regular intervals.
- Performed technical functions such as Windows 2000 image creation and maintenance, software packaging, asset and configuration management, and the creation of web-based technical documentation for 30+ 1st and 2nd level technical support representatives.
- Authored, constructed, and maintained a website containing technical documentation, FAQs, diagrams, and databases for use by technical support representatives to assist in troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Designed, created, and maintained a single CD Windows 2000 imaging process that supported 20+ models. Image process was utilized by non-technical staff to install operating systems and applications on remote systems with the guidance of technical support representatives via phone.
- Provided technical leadership for three PC refresh cycles over three years, replacing more than 3,000 desktop computers throughout North America. Conducted and Q/A sessions at regular intervals with team of 30+ technical support representatives to communicate new technologies/methods being utilized and to receive feedback on current troubleshooting processes/techniques.