- Most adult students rate my classes as well developed, interactive and fun.
- I design classes by dissecting the product and then creating a comprehensive hands - on learning experience for the class.
- I engage the students by having them work in the application 90% of the time while implementing steps as they are being taught.
- They enjoy working along with the instructor and each other while participating in realistic scenarios, which allows manuals be used as reference guides
- I develop interactive training both on-site and remote to a diverse audience.
- My experience is providing custom technical training to clients: both federal and private employees, everyday users, and college students earning credits at a graduate school.
MICROSOFT OFFICE: 2007, 2010, and 2012 SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Adobe Captivate 6, Designer, Illustrator, Flash, Office 2010 Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, Quick Books, SAP - Development COTS Web Sharing Net meet, Go-to-Meet, Webex, iLinc
SharePoint: I have extensive experience in the areas of coordination, SharePoint management, design, administration, training, and end-user support. Seven years overall experience with SharePoint to include customized and certified training, content management, administration, site customization, and operations management.
SharePoint Manager and Technical Trainer
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Oversaw the operational management of Project Server MOSS Enterprise environment.
- MOSS migration. Led departmental clean-up efforts in preparation to the migration of 2003 SharePoint to MOSS 2007
- Managed and created the master project schedules, allowing specific information be fed up and displayed into the project data within the MOSS site
- Administered MS Project Server functional configuration by creating the overall high level dashboard arriving from key performance issues, cost, and risks
- Act as point-of-contact to MS Project application and server issues.
- Provided SharePoint and MS Project training to both business users and Administrators, on everyday operations, roles, and functionality.
- Provided site specific customization and branding per stake holder’s and departmental needs
- Tracked and recorded issues presented by the business user and or appointed SharePoint Administrators.
Senior SharePoint Administrator
- Created and designed 11 SharePoint sites within portal derived from Red Cross I.T. Business Requirements.
- Created web-based document libraries, multiple resource calendars, workflows, templates, style sheets, and web parts in MOSS 2007
- Trained end-user and database Administrators the functions and new features provided in 2007 (upgrades) which was different in 2003
- Provided SharePoint site access to end-users by granting specific, unique and secured permissions
- Managed sites and provided SharePoint support
- Set up New-User profiles and groups using SharePoint Active Directory
- Utilized SharePoint Designer by customizing multiple site layout
- Recorded and reported SharePoint issues to systems engineers
- Adopted into the programs Due Diligence team responsible for creating storyboard, collecting requirements, risk & issues, budget and managing timelines
- Tracked employees’ progress in completing FDA regulated training courses.
- Recommend process changes to improve quality of service delivery and management.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Managed office operations and provided various project initiatives
- Provided Weekly Activity Report, Executive Action Plan, and Budget
- Managed company Budget
- Conducted new- hire orientation, and administered new accounts
- Created and developed multiple PowerPoint presentations
- Negotiated vendor contracts of new office space
Marketing & Events Associate
- Facilitated monthly In-House Software Training Seminars and weekly online classes
- Coordinated the annual Conference Event
- Operation support to Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
- Created and tracked purchase orders, maintained and managed official agreements, contracts, brochures, magazine ads, articles, press clippings, and premiums.
- Corresponded with the General Counsel within the legal department regarding final updates and edits to binding contracts and editorials.