- Over 20 years of combined of Information Technology / Project Management and Leadership experience in diverse and challenging Information Technology positions.
- A demonstrated proven, intuitive, enthusiastic, dedicated, innovative, and decisive leader whose technical experience and problem solving skills combined with powerful people skills and a disciplined approach to the task at hand create an innate ability to anticipate potential obstacles and adjust for corrective actions accordingly.
- A demonstrated ability to improve overall performance and productivity complimented with positive and motivational mentoring and coaching skills. Although capable of working with a wide range of technologies, the primary focus has been centered on Microsoft products.
- The most recent and potentially beneficial focus has been on SharePoint Portal Services and related resources. All of these attributes contribute to a strong record of excellence and commitment to "getting the job done."
- Designed the “back end” SharePoint (MOSS) SQL “clustered” solution (2 node Microsoft Clustering and SQL 2005).
- Installed and configured the SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) infrastructure including DR / BC
- Implemented in the configurations of Active Directory and Exchange Services to enable MOSS features.
- Designed, implemented and managed Indexing Services.
- Designed and implemented the SharePoint 2007 Portal, subsequent sites and corresponding Team Dashboards.
- Upgraded, migrated and consolidated the 130 separate SharePoint 2003 Team Sites into the MOSS Portal Enterprise. Implement Project Server 2007 in support of the Project Management Office
- Designed the SharePoint Extranet Portal / Remote Access Intranet Portals to reduce redundancy of documentation
- Implemented the Extranet Portal configurations securing the Internal SharePoint Enterprise using SSL Encryption creating seamless information collaboration with Board Members, Business Partners and Vendors
- Designed and implemented numerous “Approval” workflows using SharePoint Services and Exchange 2007 Services. Implemented the capability for Document Libraries to accept email
- Designed the implementation of InfoPath including the design of numerous “supporting” / “back end” database schemas. Implemented Excel Services and managed SharePoint Lists features / functions
- Designed the implementation of SharePoint Reporting Services Integration
- Assisted in the implementation of offline synchronization using Groove and SharePoint integration
- Project Management of SharePoint Developers and resources - prioritization of projects, assignments
Information Technology Support Manager - SharePoint Architect
- Evaluated business processes for all departments
- Utilized the process flows to design a working business process flow for SharePoint Portal 2003
- Designed prototypes and wireframes for the conceptual design of SharePoint
- Using these “outputs”, acquired “sign - off” and created work “Scope”, “Work Breakdown Structure”, budget and project schedule
- Implemented SharePoint solutions to match the business processes / requirements
- Designed and implemented numerous “Approval” workflows using SharePoint Services
- Trained the IT Support staff on support of the product.
- Trained the organization’s Training Staff on use of the product allowing the ability to train the remaining staff
- Planned, budgeted and purchased all project related infrastructure resources
- Scheduled and monitored infrastructure deployments and projects
- Managed the implementation of multiple Development / Test environments
- Managed / maintained Infrastructure related resources to support project development and adhere to the agreed upon SLA’s
- Designed, planned, assisted in implementation and document the DR / BC Policy and plan
- Managed “partnership” with Confidential Information Technology Department. - Liaison between County IT Technical Staff and Tax Collector Executive Staff
- Coordinated / scheduled all network resource upgrades / replacements and scheduled outages
- Managed Tax Collector’s representatives of the County’s “Computer Incident Response Team”.
- Served as a voting member of the County Information Security Panel.
- Maintained, guided and managed Information Technology Support Help Desk functions.
- Guided the development of Infrastructure and network resources including, all infrastructure related projects, planning, designing, scheduling and monitoring
- Maintained and managed staff, vendors and “partners”, establishing strong working relationships including, hire / fire, salaries and evaluations
- Created a “structured” Career Ladder and eliminated consulting positions - retaining the technical knowledge of the department by reducing staff turnover
- Managed Fiscal responsibilities for all infrastructure related resources including licenses, hardware, software and staff
- Assisted in the automation and monitoring of resource management and maintenance
- Designed the IT Support Operations System workflow process to include email notifications, user management, and ease of backend Database management
Confidential - New York, NY
Information Technology Manager
- Designed and implemented the relocation of the organization’s IT department’s while implementing Voice over IP technology. If used to its fullest potential the new VoIP technology will significantly increase worldwide network and communications availability, with estimated savings in excess of $15,000 per month.
- Managed the Information Technology fiscal responsibilities, ordering, delivery and implementation for 8 offices worldwide
- Responsibilities included the managing, monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and replacement of all Server and Network hardware
- Responsible for managing, monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and replacing all Desktops and Laptops
- Evaluated, tested, coordinated and scheduled software / hardware installations and upgrades
- Evaluated, re – engineered and documented existing and new IT business processes, network topology and infrastructure
- Analyzed and designed IT organizational structure by adding an Information Technology Sr. Vice President
- Designed / planned, documented and managed the implementation of the organization’s IT and Phone systems for relocation to Shelton CT
- Designed and implemented the organization’s High Availability CheckPoint Firewall
- Coordination and implementation of all network resource upgrades - Windows NT Domains to Windows 2000, workstation / laptop Operating Systems to Windows 98
- Assisted in the upgrade of all SQL 7.x instances to SQL 2000
- Evaluations, testing, coordination and scheduling of all software / hardware installations, upgrades