- Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint 2013/2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2007/2010, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 .NET, MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013, Windows Workflow Foundation WWF
- Operating Systems: Up to 2008 R2, Active Directory, DNS, IIS 6/7, PowerShell.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL, Oracle.
- Languages: JAVA/J2EE, C/C /C .NET, .NET, VB/VB.NET
- Mizuho Securities is part of the Japanese owned Securities and Brokerage firm Mizuho Financial Group.
- Mizuho Securities intranet site is based on SharePoint and covers New Accounts system, Supervision portal, Policies Procedures system, integration with the external CRM system, and collaboration with third party solutions.
- Collaborated with members of different teams Integration, DBA, BI etc. to maintain and develop web applications based on an existing SharePoint 2010 farm.
- Developed multiple SharePoint 2010 Timer Jobs for synchronization of information between a Master SQL Database and SharePoint lists.
- Restructured internal Policies and Procedures System in SharePoint with new ASPX forms, re-vamped workflow sequence and simplified architecture
- Inherited multiple applications created in .NET and custom Windows Forms, maintained them and developed multiple enhancements
- Developed a Supervision Portal in a SharePoint 2010 site to allow users to track and review Cognos and Flex reports, receive notifications for Delinquent tasks and assign tasks to backup users.
- Integrated company's third-party CRM solution and Master SQL DB with SharePoint artifacts to allow modifications of user and company's information and properties from SharePoint lists and custom forms.
- Developed custom fields and properties in the workflow of creating New Accounts, persisting these values to SharePoint Lists and SQL DB permissioned this fields for specific departments and users
- Developed RESTful web services using SharePoint infrastructure and called the services using JSCOM from client-side controls.
- Designed and developed InfoPath forms including code behind using C .
- Developed a Class library C to be used as part of a Core Framework for other solutions using SharePoint 2010 and Sharepoint 2013.
- Created User and Technical Documentation for all managed applications, detailing ETL process, user collaboration, technical specifications and persistence configuration
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010/ 2013, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, Web Parts, PowerShell, Office 2010, .Net Framework 3.5 C , ASP.Net, XSL , SQL Server 2008/2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, SVN, Visual Studio 2010/2012.
The project was to migrate the legacy web applications and sites created in MOSS 2007 to a new SharePoint 2013 installation. The re-worked design, implementation and customization of the new farm were required in order to create a complete SharePoint 2013 experience for the users. Old sites needed to be revamped collaboration in SharePoint 2013 needed to be implemented and all data and functionality had to be maintained for all internal departments of the Board of Education.
- Planned, designed and implemented a new SharePoint 2013 farm in collaboration with other architects for a migration project from a legacy MOSS 2007 farm and multiple .NET applications.
- Maintained and managed custom Managed Metadata Term Store for Global and site navigation
- Used Metalogix Content Management tool to migrate pages, lists and content types from existing legacy Farm to new SharePoint 2013 environment
- Migrated various Schools SharePoint sites from the legacy farm, updated all SharePoint Master Pages and Page Layouts to accommodate SharePoint 2013 needs and look and feel.
- Developed Custom Web Part using JSLink to display items in a custom list in a dynamic button layout page.
- Created a new portal for Transportation Department of FCS to visualize Bus Routes and provided search functionality for Summer School courses and transportation schedules and implemented it using a series of Connected Web Parts in the Transportation site.
- Redeveloped and ensured correct migration of multiple InfoPath 2007 forms and SharePoint Designer Workflows from legacy farm to the new implementation of SharePoint 2013
- Developed customizations based on client needs using C , Visual Studio Tools for Office, XML, SharePoint API, ASMX.
- Created WSP solutions and deployed the required List Definitions, Libraries, List Instances, Content Types and Custom Web parts using C required for the application.
- Created technical documentation for developed SharePoint applications, collaborated with end-users and provided training in the usage of these applications.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0 C , ASP.Net, JSLink , Office 2010, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, PowerShell 2.0, InfoPath 2007/2010, Visual Studio 2012, Metalogix, JSLink.
- Unbounded Solutions is a consulting agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA which provides custom SharePoint, Exchange and Mobile Applications solutions to companies around US.
- There were various projects for several clients of the consulting firm, and an internal project for handling the internal Technical Support department for consultants in the company. Responsibilities included managing different consultants, creating solutions in SharePoint for clients and working in the enhancement of the intranet sites.
- Performed various installations of SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007 farms for QA and DEV farms.
- Designed software solution for Support Management based in SharePoint 2010 lists and libraries, enabling reminders for support cases and early alerts for imminent issues.
- Developed Custom HTTP Handlers and Services to redirect users to Custom forms and pages based on AD groups membership.
- Developed Custom Web Parts for a MOSS 2007 site to display information from SQL database and custom SharePoint lists in a Dashboard view, allowing filtering, grouping and editing via extensive JQuery customizations.
- Packaged existing sites in a SharePoint 2010 environment and created Visual Studio SharePoint 2010 solutions to re-deploy these sites as templates, including all lists, content types and artifacts available before all wrapped in WSP solutions.
- Created various Event Receivers on SharePoint 2010 lists to verify integrity of data and redirect users to Custom Error Pages if validation was not met also, persist same information to SQL Database as backup
- Provided support in existing SharePoint 2010 solutions, troubleshooting issues using JIRA, managed stories, tasks and bugs.
- Trained new developers and consultants in .NET and SharePoint technologies.
- Managed the supported the SharePoint department of the company, managing different consultants and enabling communication between them, respective managers and Project Management.
Environment: SharePoint 2010/2007 MOSS , Office 2010, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5, SQL Server 2005/2008, Microsoft Visio 2010, Microsoft Project 2010, TFS 2010, Subversion, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, JIRA, HyperV, VMWare, Windows Server 2003/2008
- CellFusion is an IT company, dedicated to develop business solutions for world-wide Lean Manufacturing companies and other industries.
- The company maintains a complex suite of applications focused on Lean Manufacturing system but targeting different areas, from QA and Personnel Management to Assembly Line and Workstation control.
- Maintained multiple .NET web applications and Windows Forms for Lean Manufacturing solution.
- Used custom ASP controls to create components and internal framework reusable objects to develop applications.
- Developed customizations around Process and Component Management applications based on different specific client's needs.
- Enhanced internal repertoire of reusable components with a custom grids and tables mapping organizational structure hierarchies with custom fields.
- Collaborated with different development teams from Mexico, USA and UK in the design and management of the core application suite, enhancements and issue troubleshooting of the same.
- Attended daily Scrum meetings, worked in Agile development environment.
- Enhanced Personnel Management application with integration with other suite applications including Qualification Management and Hierarchy Management.
- Attended client meetings and discussions about Lean Manufacturing.
- Performed extensive Unit and Integration tests on the implementation of the Andon Board application.
Environment: .NET 3.0/3.5, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP
- World Software Services is an IT company focused on delivering software solutions for Cobol, .NET, SAP and Java primarily to financial institutions located in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Since many legacy systems for banks still rely on Cobol CICS and Batch transactions, WSS provides services to maintain and expand this processes while, at the same time, it modernizes capabilities with .NET applications for internal and public usage.
- Developed multiple RESTful Web Services in C .NET and integrated them with WCF Workflows
- Used SAP NetWeaver to develop custom screens for data management and validation in online card transaction system based on C and VB.NET.
- Developed a front-end web based portal for processing Batch transactions based on C .NET using trigger files and scheduled jobs to automate file processing.
- Enhanced the internal system for report generation in the ASP.NET intranet site with the ability to pick up report formats from an SVN shared folder location
- Developed a repository of DTOs and DAOs to manage the structure of Report objects in the .NET intranet site.
- Created and designed database structure for dynamic report generation based on user permissions, type of report and department selected.
- Created Stored Procedures for an Oracle 8i database using Toad for Oracle.
- Developed multiple jobs and programs using COBOL Batch to process fixed-length files, compared versus a DB2 Database and output results reports.
- Executed multiple QA, Unit and Integration tests for COBOL CICS Applications.
Environment: Windows XP, Office 2007, Cobol Mainframe/CICS, SAP NetWeaver, Oracle 7, DB2, Toad for Oracle, SVN, .NET 3.0/3.5, Eclipse IDE , Visual Studio 2005
ITSEM - Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey is one of the well-known universities in Mexico. ITESM, Campus Puebla, created a Java Web based solution for tutoring students in elementary schools in the city of Puebla.
Developed custom site based on Moodle Learning system for tutoring students in Elementary schools.
Created design and architectural documentation of the solution.
Created custom pages for Moodle enhanced with CSS, JQuery and JS scripts.
Implemented Java based web services to connect front-end JSP pages with MySQL database backend.
Developed Custom JSP pages for a solution to remotely configure Network devices
Developed custom TelNet communication interface to allow configuration of Network Devices remotely.
Provided first level of end-support for technical users in the developed applications
Created training documentation and led training sessions for new programmers who wanted to jump to .NET development from VB, C and Java..
Environment: Windows XP, Office 2007, JRE 2, Java NetBeans, MySQL, Moodle, Microsoft Visio 2007, Microsoft Project 2007.