Seeking career growth with a challenging position as a Business Analyst or a Technology Specialist
Computer trouble shooting: Data transfer and restoration
Databases: DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Access
Software: MS Office, PC Anywhere, Endevor, Lotus Notes, Confidential Ghost
Electronic Commerce: GrenTran, Skilled in troubleshooting, materials/parts procurement, and inventory control, SharePoint Development and Administration, User Training (development, coordination and implementation)
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- I served as part of the SharePoint Administration Team for the company wide SharePoint team.
- In this position, I was responsible for creating Sites, sub - sites for all divisions corporate wide.
- Responsible for gathering specs for site development and coordinate testing to insure that business needs are met.
- I developed forms and workflows as need. Being a member of the SharePoint company wide team, required the ability to coordinate efforts with team members at multiple locations.
- Daily conference calls were necessary to ensure that deadlines were met.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- I served as the systems administrator for a work force development program funded.
- Using the grant requirements, I installed and setup Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Using SharePoint, an online system was created that allows all participating colleges to share information.
- I developed user interfaces using infopath and SharePoint Designer to collect all data items needed for grant reporting.
- I also created data extracts for reporting, and an online file storage system.
- My administrator duties also included maintaining all users’ security and permissions, and I developed the training curriculum and implemented training of all staff at all campus locations for all systems.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
Senior Systems Analyst
- My primary functions include analysis of business needs to determine technologies to implement/modify systems to increase functionality and support changing business needs. Working in a mainframe environment I use MVS-CICS on an OS/390 operating system.
- Primary Coding included Visual Age Generator, a fourth generation COBOL interface; Visual Basic; Scripting languages; and Access/DB2/MS SQL Databases.
- As a first line responder, I support a multi-million dollar supply-chain system, called Marketing Support Systems (MSS), which supports Order-to-payables and Customer Master data systems.
- Additional responsibilities included electronic commerce/EDI, PC based programs, and report creation from multiple sources.
- Responsible for quality assurance testing of applications to insure proper functionality. SQL into DB2/Access/MS SQL environments is utilized to support a 200+ user group including management reporting needs.
- Additional skills utilized software (JCL/TSO/RMO) as needed to support users.
- Also as member of 2 SAP Data Load teams, I supported Quality/Order/Inventory data load analysis and programming, including pulling all orders from current systems and formatting them to meet SAP load template requirements.
- For a separate division, supported the Primary Plastics Operations to create and maintain a program to auto upload files to an Oracle database.
- Created reporting on a newly created production database to support the order-to-invoice process in support of government reporting and internal decision-support systems.
- Analyzed requests and changes and supported growing/selling/production/management operations and reporting as-needed.
Confidential, Summerville, SC
- While I was employed by the auto body repair business, I worked as an estimator and shop supervisor.
- My duties and responsibilities included evaluating damage to vehicles and writing estimates in accordance with industry standards including total loss evaluations, ordering parts/supplies, maintaining inventory and performing quality assurance evaluations of vendors, and supervised a staff of seven paint and body technicians which included the assigning of daily tasks and schedules, made sure jobs where done efficiently, correctly and on-time, performed employee evaluations, and provided continuing education and on-the-job training to improve worker performance.
- I also performed other duties above and beyond my position requirements and acted as the Network Administrator of all workstations and servers for all locations of Confidential and was Webmaster for company website.
Project Manager\Lead Programmer (Consultant)
- Employed as an independent consultant and acting as project manager on a variety of projects.
- I was the primary business analyst in deciding what solutions would be provided.
- I utilized my skills in database programming, networking design/administration and other custom programming jobs for Confidential.
- I also designed, programmed and implemented complete online surveys activities including a project for a crime victim’s survey that was done in a joint effort with Confidential
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Employed as an independent consulter for auto body and paint shops, I provided hardware and software support to independent collision centers in North and South Carolina.
- My work included the construction of new workstations and servers specifically configured for the harsh environment of a collision repair facility.
Confidential, Charleston SC
Lead Programmer and DB Administrator
- I developed the database and all background programming for a local B2C web portal system, and worked closely with the creative director and webmaster to ensure the functionality of the site design to meet the specific needs of the customers and the organization.