- As an IT Professional skilled in database and content development, testing and also done some work in telecommunication;
- I am eager for new challenges and feel confident of the skills I am bringing to growing organization, where my technical aptitude and problem solving ability will enhance technical support and benefit operational efficiency.
- Over 8 years of experience in Information technology including SharePoint.
- Extensive experiences in the Section 508 compliance software requirements and specifications.
- Extensive experiences with Agile methodologies.
- Some experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) EC2 cloud computing.
- Extensive exposure and experience with the GPS Scanners.
- Experience to develop complex application in C# coding.
- In - depth experiences with Visual Studio, Microsoft Office and, Visio network diagrams,
- Extensive experiences in the development of Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Traceability Matrixes, and Workflow Diagrams
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/XP/7/8.1/10 IIS 6.0 MS SQL 2008/2012 SharePoint Server 2010 SharePoint 2013,2016 and 2019 Office 365
Application software: SharePoint Designer 2010/2013/2016 Web Matrix MS Visual Studio2013 MS Office 2007/ 2010/2013/2016 Adobe Photoshop Flash / Dreamweaver / Fireworks Microsoft Access / Excel / FrontPage, QTP, Quality Center, Load-runner, WordPress
- Design whole site in multiple site collection in block on Microsoft Cloud.
- Every block works as one site collection with web pages.
- Designed and implemented custom Workflows on Lists and Document Libraries to in corporate various business policies and processes for publishing content.
- Created item site, with multiple web parts in page.
Confidential, Springfield, Virginia
- Designed, Developed and Launched Helpdesk Ticketing System on SharePoint 2013 (MS Cloud)
- Created SharePoint Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Help Desk System was integrated with Outlook email system by using customized workflows created in SharePoint Designer.
- Performed system development and database administration, some system has SQL-Server Anywhere
- Testing radio signals from sites (radio tower) using testing tools.
- Created customized workflows to send customized confirmation acknowledgment email to the users
- Upload data files at the end of testing into company ftp servers.
- Using software JDSU, Filezella, Qpst, GPS Scanner, Atlas, etc…
- Registering multiple domain name(s) and set them up on web hosting company.
- Setting up whole web site by using WordPress,
- Created database in WordPress in the development environment and displayed database data in a page.
- Designing, creating, and implementing the web site pages by using WordPress.
- Creating basic web pages (home, contact, etc.) with email add.
Confidential, Stafford, VA
Tester and Team Lead
- Manually testing a project application(s), by using MS-Excel.
- Design steps of use cases SRS (software requirement specification).
- Developed test cases and test scripts for Functionality and Regression Testing of Java application.
- Testing for Section 508 compliance software requirements and specifications.
- Reported and tracked the status of the bugs/issues, assigning severity ratings and priority to them using TTP (Test Track Pro.) on C# application.
Environment: Java, C#, SQL server, Windows server, MS-Excel, TTP (test track pro), IE.