- To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to use my strong educational background and problem solving skills, which would help me in making worthy contribution towards the growth of the organization.
- Around 6 years of experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Good experience in SharePoint Administration (Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint 2010) and Microsoft Exchange.
- Extensive knowledge and hands - on experience in installation, configuration, customization, administering and managing Windows SharePoint services 2.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010.
- Experience in Deployments of Solution packages (WSP), custom workflows, custom web parts, Master pages, custom site templates from stage servers to Production servers.
- Experience in Central Administrations and STSTADM tool Backup and Restore of the SharePoint Sites.
- Experience in configuring and working with SSPs (Shared Service Providers) features such as my sites, User profiles, Excel Services, Audience.
- Configured Search Service Application and including Search Center in SharePoint 2010.
- Configured User Profile Service Application and configured My Sites in SharePoint 2010.
- Installing and configuring office web apps in SharePoint 2010
- Hands-on experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Extensive experience in implementing the intranet and extranet portals using the MOSS.
- Good Experience in SharePoint Deployments like Custom Web parts, Custom workflows and Content Deployments and Sand Boxed Solution in SharePoint 2010.
- Experience in Windows Active Directory Services 2003, 2008 and IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5.
- Working knowledge in networking.
- Experience in SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 Database Installation and Configuration.
- Working experience in 24*7 client Collaboration support and production server support
- Ability to multi-task and focus on each assignment to deliver same high quality and productivity.
SharePoint Server WSS 2.0/MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010: Administration, Site Structure, Content Types, Lists, Libraries, Workflows, Web Parts and Excel Web Access
Tools: used: Remedy 6.5/7.0, Service-Now (IRIS), Maximo, Manage Now, Siebel etc.
Platform: Windows XP/98/95, 2000, NT, 2003,2008
RDBMS (database): MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008
- Administration of SharePoint 2007/2010 Enterprise environment as a L2 Engineer in Operations team.
- Installation and configuration of SSP Services.
- Creation of site in Development environment, code is deployed, then migration of development site to stage for UAT and load testing and finally Migration of Stage site to production environment for Go Live.
- Installation of third party web parts (i.e. Bamboo, telerik controls), custom web parts, custom features and customized user controls.
- Creation of Web Applications, Portals and Teamsites both managed path based and host header based.
- Backup restore of sites both root and sub site level using stsadm, spshell and Docave.
- Backup/restore of SQL database using SQL studio.
- SSL installation at IIS.
- Coordinating with other internal teams like Database team/Storage team for provisioning new databases/adding drives & adding new databases to the farm based on site count.
- Working with network team to configure F5 load balancer for redirections/SSL Implementation etc.
- DNS Team for creation of Secondary-A records for host header based sites.
- Backup and Recovery team to recover content from site backups/database backups from tapes based on the retention policy.
- Mentoring and handling escalations from deployment team on Incident tickets & deployment issues.
- Documenting third party tools usage & providing guidance to end users on queries related to Web part usage or Site Usage.
- Monitoring server performance by configuring OVIS Alerts/SCOM alerts and realigning the load balancing scheme based on the server load.
- Configuring Search and scheduling the content sources to avoid running during business hours or overlap of content source (which may crash search service or impact performance on Site).
- Extensively worked on SharePoint Search using Business Data Catalogue (BDC) to implement the Job Search functionality.
- Good knowledge of customization of Ribbon Control in SharePoint 2010
- Configuring out of Box Web parts / Lists / Announcements/ Libraries.
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer 2010 for modifying Master Pages, Page Layouts.
- Installation and configuration of WSP solutions.
- Building and managing sites, Microsoft Workflows, mySites, and other custom site content.
- SharePoint Administration and planning including user permissions and site collection governance implementation.
- Good Knowledge of implementing language variations for different regions.
- Knowledge on STS command line utility.
- Worked on Search & Crawl related issues.
- Patching the updates on the Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the Active Directory and Involved in integrating & assigning permission for user accounts and Domain groups in Active Directory.
- Managed Web server farm, deploying new pieces of content, managing synchronization across sites, added templates for common Web sites, area and page layout templates, and enhanced backup and restore capabilities.
- Extensively used Central Administration client to perform server operations and application management tasks including backup and restores, error reporting and logging.
- Configuring Out of Box Web parts / Lists / Announcements/ Libraries.
- Created and extended web applications, creating site collections and defining templates.
- Created SharePoint support site for users to use as a knowledge base.
- Maintaining technical documentation for all assigned work.