- Analytical, Detail - oriented and Technical Program Manager with more than 18 years of experience in managing complex large-scale projects while adapting to changes and shifting priorities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Global deployment of IT solutions
- Project Life Cycle Management (Waterfall/Agile)
- Leading on-shore/off-shore teams
- Working with relevant cross-functional business stakeholders on projects from initiation to implementation
- Process Improvement
- Resource Management
- Change Management
- Incident Management and Corporate User Communications.
Confidential - Clarksville, TN
SharePoint Program Manager
- Partnered with Microsoft in creating long term SharePoint roadmap for the company and led the team through a series of upgrade/migration projects
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 Database upgrade
- Remediate Full Trust Code in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013 (SPOD) UI upgrade
- Partnered with Microsoft Engineering Services and Microsoft Consulting Services to upgrade SharePoint 2013 (SPOD) to SharePoint vNext Dedicated
- Support Implementation of Multi Factor Authentication for Office 365
- Migrated sites from SP 2007 WSS server to SharePoint Online
- Rename of SharePoint Tenant
- Served as Separation Management Office Leader for SharePoint and led Separation of SharePoint sites during Confidential /Gardner Denver merger. Saved company $1 million by leading design, development and implementation of separation work within the company.
- Led migration of Precision Flow Systems (PFS) Company SharePoint sites from Accudyne tenant to Confidential (IR) tenant after IR acquisition of PFS.
- Led Incident Management team supporting ongoing SharePoint incidents (~150 each month) and ensured all support tickets Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met. Identified gaps in the support process using A3 problem Solving methodology to design, develop and implement problem management solutions that reduced the support ticket volume by 24%.
- Participate in Monthly Microsoft Services review and supported other Office 365 Services (OneDrive, Yammer, Teams) implementation and integrations with SharePoint Online.
- Created and implemented SharePoint Online Governance policies and processes that resulted in eliminating orphaned and unused sites in the environment by 50% and improved SharePoint sites ownership to 100%.
- Promoted the adoption of the SharePoint resulting in ~20% increase of collaboration sites each year.
- Led new development projects from concept to implementation, serving as liaison between senior management, IT and business users. Major projects include Re-design of Employee Portal which serves as home page for all employees with links to all services and businesses in the company.
- Collaborated with Internal stakeholders (Site Owners, Business Owners, Leadership team, Infrastructure team, and Security team) and External vendors (Microsoft, Consulting companies) as needed to execute projects. Worked with Corporate communications team to carry out all the communications to all the users during major upgrades, migrations and projects.
Confidential - Clarksville, TN
Web Project Manager
- Web-based air conditioners monitoring system to monitor the performance of the air conditioners using data collected from them and recommend services that resulted in increase in generation of service requests by 5% in the first year.
- Web app for distributing and obtaining legal sales agreements from Trane dealers that led to productivity and process improvement cutting the lead time from 3 days to 1 day
- Web app serving Thermo King Dealers (~200) in North America with Paperless Invoices that led to process improvement and improved customer experience.
- Replaced manual process with web-based project to give all Thermo King dealers in North America the ability to submit an Extended Warranty order request to Customer Service and process it.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
- Collect machine and create reports that are ultimately used by Industrial engineers, Production and Maintenance people to study and improve the performance of machines by 10%.
- Web Quality control project to Monitor curing curves in Curing Presses.
- Process improvement production support project to create real time production reports for calculating the efficiency of bar-code readers placed at the TUO Lanes.